login
May 02, 2024, 11:35:26 pm

Author Topic: Trash Talk  (Read 37430 times)

venkat

• Regular
    • View Profile
Re: Trash Talk
« Reply #165 on: July 31, 2011, 06:39:47 pm »
Really nice interpretation. Couldn't expect anything better than this coming from Blue.  ;D

Well ty ty....even u dont deserve anything better than this :)

Even if i deserved one, it wouldn't come from you engrish fucks. Thanks for stopping by, gtfo now :D.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

FaF

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • Clan MK
« Reply #166 on: July 31, 2011, 07:21:47 pm »
Even if i deserved one, it wouldn't come from you engrish fucks. Thanks for stopping by, gtfo now :D.
Ah i know you were expecting a back alley rape from us...but sorry dude we arent gay here  :(
...probably you should just stfu n gtfo to some gay/lesbo or tranny bar where u can get what u deserve n fullfill ur desires :) this aint rainbow place men!

P.S. Also you failed to understand i was making a joke, of course i know what you meant by "hammering",and of course i know you aren't going to fight with hammers, you're a little thick(Dumb) since you couldn't understand that was a joke
« Last Edit: July 31, 2011, 07:40:38 pm by FaF »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

shakejunt

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: July 31, 2011, 09:11:01 pm »
FAP_BWNER AND NUKE DONKEY TERRORIST MOTHERFUCKER

NewK

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: July 31, 2011, 10:08:55 pm »
Shakecunt:

ps. HAHAHAHAH FUCK U RED YOU LITTLE FUCKS YOU FUCKING COMPLAING DEATH EVADING SON OF A GUN SLIDING mother uffking fukker cunt lagger fps chitters   

ajaja, trash talking with your own quote:

:D

FaF

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • Clan MK
« Reply #169 on: August 01, 2011, 05:18:15 am »
FAP_BWNER AND NUKE DONKEY TERRORIST MOTHERFUCKER

GO BACK TO TIBET/NEPAL/BHUTAN OR WHEREVER YOU FUCKING MONK
AND SHAKE YOU JUNK THERE!!!!  AJAJAJAJAJA

« Last Edit: August 01, 2011, 05:23:34 am by FaF »

XGamer

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: August 01, 2011, 06:07:55 am »
lmao
It's seems that you guys drink some beer called insult and active  :D

Playing VC:MP since September 2008.

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: August 01, 2011, 07:15:38 am »
all are talking trash i think  ;D

Crossfire|OutlawZ

• Crazy Man
  • Wubba Lubba DUBB DUBBB BIAAAAATCH!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: August 01, 2011, 10:33:49 am »
Understanding jokes and sarcasm on internet  is too hard :| if i'll say i love justin beiber, even in quotes, people will believe it.. (thats just an instance, if you don't get it.. fuck you)

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: August 01, 2011, 11:06:14 am »
MK- me and newk, leader and co-leader were there for 20-24 hours and most members appeared

That's disgusting.
whats so disgusting about that >.>

20-24 hours of VC:MP? Man, what isn't disgusting about that? Get some friends or a girlfriend or something, that ain't healthy.

Writer of excessively long posts

FaF

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • Clan MK
« Reply #174 on: August 01, 2011, 11:20:12 am »
MK- me and newk, leader and co-leader were there for 20-24 hours and most members appeared

That's disgusting.

20-24 hours of VC:MP? Man, what isn't disgusting about that? Get some friends or a girlfriend or something, that ain't healthy.

ROFL you made an event that way and now u r calling it disgusting...kinda hypocrite isn't that?...

and yes its not everyday 20-24 hour vc-mp its just for this event as its made like that...

Crossfire|OutlawZ

• Crazy Man
  • Wubba Lubba DUBB DUBBB BIAAAAATCH!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: August 01, 2011, 11:40:05 am »

That's disgusting.

ROFL you made an event that way and now u r calling it disgusting...kinda hypocrite isn't that?...

and yes its not everyday 20-24 hour vc-mp its just for this event as its made like that...
lol and about GFs BFFs, WE DO HAVE THEM, but can give them up for a day, and it's not exactly like we're gonna sit on computer for "24 hours".. atleast me idk about Fap_boner

FaF

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • Clan MK
« Reply #176 on: August 01, 2011, 12:07:45 pm »
lol a day to vc-mp cz of an event wont make ur friends leave u or result in a breakup from ur girlfriend....thats other case if u live with them for 24/7 feed each other...cant sleep w/o each other...ajajajaj...

Lazee

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
  • Mess with the Best, die like the Rest.
    • View Profile
    • "(^_^)"
« Reply #177 on: August 01, 2011, 01:32:43 pm »
lol a day to vc-mp cz of an event wont make ur friends leave u or result in a breakup from ur girlfriend....thats other case if u live with them for 24/7 feed each other...cant sleep w/o each other...ajajajaj...

^

kevinsito

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: August 01, 2011, 05:14:48 pm »
The funny part of all this is! everyone indirectly raging and yelling and if you say no! then I will say you are the greatest faggot ever cause in every post you consume at least 1% of you rage into those post :3

relax and listen

MOAR MOAR MOARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

No Thijn,i bought a cd for windows 7 Tiny Edition earlier.

NewK

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: August 01, 2011, 05:20:08 pm »
boo-oh like anyone actually played for 24 hours, -_-
no one played for 24 hours people, get real....
« Last Edit: August 01, 2011, 05:34:01 pm by NewK »