login
May 02, 2024, 09:07:18 pm

Author Topic: Trash Talk  (Read 37423 times)

Dead_Man

• Regular
    • View Profile
Re: Trash Talk
« Reply #135 on: July 31, 2011, 04:06:30 am »
Yo imma bout to write a fucking essay
shiiiieeeeeeeeeet
()k gaise ULK/TLK/TLKr have a fuckload of rude ignorant douche bags and bragging mofo's but you know they have the shit to back it up (even tho i pwn most of em ;3) but yeah. And lmao i dont really think ULK's are laggers since most of them are europeans >.> and the ottheres have fairly good internet connections to keep them at a decent ping. And the whole DU thing they where a great clan but unfortunately shit happens and members left or are inactive but there is no taking away there influence. As well as you can't take away the credit from DZ and MK who also have tasted success but although recently are on a downfall recruiting certain players that i dont think should be in such clans but that isnt my shit just saying my own opinion. And i wouldnt get so anal and personal on this. U fags got too into it and somehow think this is like the end of fucking vcmp and u need to diss all of your opponents when im pretty sure this was organized to help keep vcmp alive, have fun, and hopefully bring some new faces into the scene.

And um FaP and Newk = foreveralone.jpg
although i like there devotion to this event

Muhahahahaha you are talking like a silly little pink girl... emotions are taking cover you muhhahaha!!!!
i kinda agree with what you're saying tho :P
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

FaF

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • Clan MK
« Reply #136 on: July 31, 2011, 05:41:17 am »
i still dont get it whats wrong in playing 24 hours in an event that is meant to go on for 24 hours >.>  :(

Rest whatever you all said...who cares....lagger laggers lagger....the world is big but vc-mp is small and Europe centered so stfu...Juan why dont u make a server with 40-80 ping limit and stay in there forever....play vice war or tdm or any thing in it...u wont get any laggers in there my man but dont complain about anything then and dont come in the servers/events which allow laggers afterwards :)

And talking about MK having laggers then i would like to say that even we had low pingers back then when there were clans like KFJ...its this time that we started again and didnt get loads of low pingers but we got good and loyal members( not blaming anyone to be disloyal here as u might start another brag abt ULK ARENT DISLOYAL!).... and currently also spanish players and asian players ( Indians and Pakistanis) dominate player count in vc-mp so how the fuck can u get low pingers in ur clan when there aint any...and vc-mp isnt restricted to Europe but is international...so stfu with this lagger thing...widen ur thinking..get out of europe and think
« Last Edit: July 31, 2011, 06:02:28 am by FaF »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

NewK

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: July 31, 2011, 06:00:57 am »
And lmao i dont really think ULK's are laggers since most of them are europeans >.>
ajaja you obviously need to fight more tlk's.  :laugh:
Agree on some of the stuff you said though  :P

And um FaP and Newk = foreveralone.jpg
It's normal for red to be talking about every argument since they lost last time, like the fact that we had players more dedicated then theirs, there wasn't anyone who played for 24 hours on both teams, still blue players remained on the server the longest while reds ragequited  :-*

So umm, what clan are you on shakejunt? oh right! None!
So Shakejunt = foreveralone.jpg
ejejejej

:police:
« Last Edit: July 31, 2011, 06:03:20 am by NewK »

FaF

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • Clan MK
« Reply #138 on: July 31, 2011, 06:03:44 am »
And lmao i dont really think ULK's are laggers since most of them are europeans >.>
ajaja you obviously need to fight more tlk's.  :laugh:

He would rage quit

Zer0K

• View Profile
« Reply #139 on: July 31, 2011, 06:16:45 am »
ajaja you obviously need to fight more tlk's.  :laugh:

He would rage quit

;D

Crossfire|OutlawZ

• Crazy Man
  • Wubba Lubba DUBB DUBBB BIAAAAATCH!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: July 31, 2011, 06:58:27 am »
....the credit from DZ and MK who also have tasted success but although recently are on a downfall recruiting certain players that i dont think should be in such clans...

FaF

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • Clan MK
« Reply #141 on: July 31, 2011, 07:03:06 am »
....the credit from DZ and MK who also have tasted success but although recently are on a downfall recruiting certain players that i dont think should be in such clans...
ya like you were born pro...look at urself...can i call u clan hopper?  :) VU USA DZ and now what?

shakejunt

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: July 31, 2011, 08:20:46 am »
y so anal FaP and Newk? y so serious? ._.
and im staying clanless cos im not really going to be active in vcmp
i came back to vcmp for this event
and im not one to talk shit on other clans but just saying what im seeing
like u guys said you used to have great skilled players but now since vcmp has been going down some clans recruit who they can whether that has a positive or negative effect  
and um i do like fighting ulk/tlk/tlkr i can prob think of manas as the only lagger right now
and i never said i was pro brah ;)
ps FaF you forgot ULT :)
and ps Newk: did you know i was on the blue team for the first vice war derp de derp so no im not a "crying red baby"
i simply joined red because i have more friends on the red team.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2011, 08:26:57 am by shakejunt »

manas

• View Profile
« Reply #143 on: July 31, 2011, 08:30:49 am »

nah you are a lagger

shakejunt

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: July 31, 2011, 08:32:16 am »

nah you are a lagger
k go play with your 300 ping buddy  :)

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: July 31, 2011, 08:47:21 am »
Well on 14th of August, BLUE WILL BE DOMINATING THE WORLD
you are going to dominating the world dont care but RED are going to dominating the
blue! ;)

FaF

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • Clan MK
« Reply #146 on: July 31, 2011, 08:54:26 am »
like u guys said you used to have great skilled players but now since vcmp has been going down some clans recruit who they can whether that has a positive or negative effect  
and um i do like fighting ulk/tlk/tlkr i can prob think of manas as the only lagger right now
and ps Newk: did you know i was on the blue team for the first vice war derp de derp so no im not a "crying red baby"

what makes u thinkw e are serious...do we have to post a quote like (we arent serious here) in our post?
coming back to ur comments..

if positive then no problem....if negative then they are kicked out...

and that pro thing, well i said that as everyone is noob when they start...and thats what it is..the new members in MK are the ones who are new to vc-mp...old players dont really take vc-mp that seriously now and are inactive so to run clan we have to take in fresh crowd...

and dont u think it would be quite unfair to not to give them a chance...
« Last Edit: July 31, 2011, 08:57:23 am by FaF »

FaF

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • Clan MK
« Reply #147 on: July 31, 2011, 08:55:44 am »
sorry for double post
Well on 14th of August, BLUE WILL BE DOMINATING THE WORLD
you are going to dominating the world dont care but RED are going to dominating the
blue! ;)
i think you should dominate ur PC and English first    :D

shakejunt

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: July 31, 2011, 08:59:28 am »

what makes u thinkw e are serious...do we have to post a quote like (we arent serious here) in our post?
coming back to ur comments..

if positive then no problem....if negative then they are kicked out...

and that pro thing, well i said that as everyone is noob when they start...and thats what it is..the new members in MK are the ones who are new to vc-mp...old players dont really take vc-mp that seriously now and are inactive so to run clan we have to take in fresh crowd...

and dont u think it would be quite unfair to not to give them a chance...

u just basically said i what i said and i agree with that
and ummm you seem heated bro....

FaF

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • Clan MK
« Reply #149 on: July 31, 2011, 09:05:30 am »
u just basically said i what i said and i agree with that
and ummm you seem heated bro....

LoL i guess i should put that quote in every post  :D

(I am not serious here)