May 02, 2024, 08:22:15 pm

Author Topic: Trash Talk  (Read 37419 times)

antY_ARMY

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
Re: Trash Talk
« Reply #120 on: July 30, 2011, 05:58:06 pm »
Oh come on blondie blues what's wrong with DU, always laughing your asses off about it, one year ago even two years ago, i did NOT see any of you saying crap about this clan.

GUESSSSSSSS WHY GUYS

OH CHEA because you MK DZ and the rest of blondie blues were getting constantly RAPED BY DU MEMBERS

ONE MORE THING, YOU BLUES WHEN YOUR CLANS WERE SO DAMN EMPTY THAT YOU HAD TO FILL IT UP BY RECRUITING
TONS OF MORBID LAGGARTS WHO CANT EVEN RUN VC AT 20 FPS AND HAVE A CONNECTION OF 256KBS OR EVEN LESS, DU HAD A BIG LIST OF SKILLED MEMBER THOSE WHO USED TO RAPE YOUR EMPTY CLANS SOOO HARD

MORBID LAGGARTS

BLUES SHHHH

« Last Edit: July 30, 2011, 06:12:56 pm by antY_ARMY »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

NewK

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: July 30, 2011, 06:01:24 pm »

MK- me and newk, leader and co-leader were there for 20-24 hours and most members appeared

Actually i didn't played for the whole 24hours, i made some breaks 8)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MK- me and newk, leader and co-leader were there for 20-24 hours and most members appeared

That's disgusting.
If i had been there 24 hours tough, i tought that would be what VU's wanted, as the clan who organized this event i would expect that the clan would want to achieve maximum participation.

If you were just trying make a joke of that quote by taking it into a diferent context, i don't really see it ???

PS: Juan, nothing's wrong with DU, as i said we're all just trolling here, i hardly think cola's taking anything seriously, so chill nub. :police:
« Last Edit: July 30, 2011, 09:38:56 pm by NewK »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

JuaN

« Reply #122 on: July 30, 2011, 06:19:11 pm »
Okai anty_ARMY lets do it, lets talk about ULK/TLK/r, oh wait i already know your arguments... let me remember them a bit more better.

ANTY: ULK ARE NOOBS BECAUSE THEY HAVE 50 MEMEBRS AND THEY ARE NOLIFERS, AND AKIHARU WANTED TO RECRUIT ME AS ULK FULL MEMBAH DIRECTLY COS I WAS AND IM STILL SO PRO, YEAAAAH FUCK ULK NOLIFAH ! ! !!

We have them here, your arguments, okey.

but the point is, none from ulk clan played 20-24 hours in arrow, neither from vu nor eaf (Reds)

But you did, next time you talk to contradict yourself, please shut your mouth up. :)

PD: yeah newK, I'm obviously trolling too, to make a hostile atmosphere for the event

« Last Edit: July 30, 2011, 06:21:57 pm by JuaN »
Cannot rate own posts

antY_ARMY

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: July 30, 2011, 06:54:43 pm »
Okai anty_ARMY lets do it, lets talk about ULK/TLK/r, oh wait i already know your arguments... let me remember them a bit more better.

ANTY: ULK ARE NOOBS BECAUSE THEY HAVE 50 MEMEBRS AND THEY ARE NOLIFERS, AND AKIHARU WANTED TO RECRUIT ME AS ULK FULL MEMBAH DIRECTLY COS I WAS AND IM STILL SO PRO, YEAAAAH FUCK ULK NOLIFAH ! ! !!

We have them here, your arguments, okey.

but the point is, none from ulk clan played 20-24 hours in arrow, neither from vu nor eaf (Reds)

But you did, next time you talk to contradict yourself, please shut your mouth up. :)

PD: yeah newK, I'm obviously trolling too, to make a hostile atmosphere for the event

Those are not my arguments. You retart, you're obviously in rage mode On.
AS matter of fact thats all true but i dont brag about it, you stupid fuck. Just because i mentioned one time its not a life acomplishment so i can brag about it. I have a life beyond VC MP.
And yes i consider myself a good regular player, and that only means i trust my skills and I have a healthy ego. Wich most of people dont have.

And Since you start being a dick with everyone...
Tlk is full of laggers, i barely see someone with less 100 ping. They are rude, and most of them are not friendly to the comunity. They are cocky because they think they are in the best clan in the world. And someday they will reach ULK and they will dominate the world. I can point you out loads of people who share the same opinion.

Just because you're lucky to have a low ping, you dont need to diss people who live far from the host. It's not their fault to have a bad connection.
High pingers also have the right to play and have some fun in the game like every low pinger player. So stop being a retart and think before you post.

PS: I know you're trolling, and this is a trash talk topic but you don't need to be that disrespectful to the clans that are trying to make VC MP community alive.

PS: and atleast I didnt rage quit because of slide glitching.
PPS: where did I contradicted myself by posting a image and asking if you want to talk about TLK?. You make no sense  ;)
« Last Edit: July 30, 2011, 07:09:56 pm by antY_ARMY »

JuaN

« Reply #124 on: July 30, 2011, 07:19:38 pm »
Posting "UFAG HEHEHEH" images, come on thats a bit old fashioned, well thats pretty much old fashioned, but what the FUCK are you talking about, i got lucky to have a low ping? dont be that retarded please, you're undoubtedly one of the most ragers when it comes to ping-lag even more than me, wtf are you talking about, again?.

And as you're THAT retarded, you cant remember you said the same things A LOT OF TIMES, why? because you're retarded, plus on a high level as we all can see. Who has ever said ULK gonna dominate the world? you and only you.
whilst you said everything i posted above, lol .( so retarded that he needs to invent imaginary things)

ULK might lag a bit yeah, but NEVER NEVER like MK where the 70%+ of it are laggers, so dont compare what clan lags the most because you tard will lose of course.

whenever you come here with decent arguments to discuss with i'll reply to you, always posting the same crap i bet you're copying and pasting the same rageposts you posted 1 or 2 years ago somewhere

but one more question MK (AKA, IHAVEALIFEANDIMPROVCMPER)

Do you train to be that retarded or just born like that?

Thank you  :)

Cannot rate own posts

Dead_Man

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: July 30, 2011, 07:34:47 pm »
Do you train to be that retarded or just born like that?

antY_ARMY

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: July 30, 2011, 07:44:20 pm »

I'm talking to a wall...

Let's try topics so you can make a decent post next when you respond this one.

- I like to be classy so i can use "old fashioned" images on my posts. ( Oh look above, there's another one O: )
- Your post doesn't make any sense;
- No I said that argument once, just to contradict people who call me noob. I actually never got a response back. :/
- I never refered ULK itself, only TLK;
- The "dominate the world" idea, Is an hyperbole to transmite a state of spirit... ofcourse no1's going to dominate the world.
- Your IQ must be below 50 if you didnt understood the previous topic;
- I didnt compared any clan by its pings in any of my posts above;
- It's not rage copy paste posts, im using grounded thoughts to make my posts;
- Please quote me where i repeated myself, if you're so sure about it.
- Yes its true i raged alot about pings and lags in previous times, but i grew old and i stopped being a child like you;
- I dont pratice to be retarded. I was born retarded and still im smarter then you  :-*

Im going to have a nice dinner. BBL. failtard.
Oh yeh make sure you read my post decently before you throw up all your garbage here.

By the way tottaly forgot that you actually agree with me on the "dominate the world" thing.

DNA's IRC Channel (after you were acepted into Dna  some months ago)
[22:28] <@Juan> guys forget it we all know ULK is the main and owners of vcmp
[22:29] <@Juan> they always want to be the mains in everything

« Last Edit: July 30, 2011, 08:37:23 pm by antY_ARMY »

Crossfire|OutlawZ

• Crazy Man
  • Wubba Lubba DUBB DUBBB BIAAAAATCH!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: July 30, 2011, 08:55:57 pm »
Well on 14th of August, BLUE WILL BE DOMINATING THE WORLD

JuaN

« Reply #128 on: July 31, 2011, 12:34:17 am »
1 year ago i JUST said "dominating vcmp" when did i say anything about ulk dominating the world WHEN? ANTYTARDED WHEN? still inventing imaginary things, HOW CAN A PERSON BE THAT STUPID'???'

garbage? i only came here with arguments to respond you, btw yeah that post you removed where you posted smth like "lets speak about tlk, and then shut your mouth up" you edited da post and deleted it

and as for your retarded brain, tlk is the same as ulk, same thing as those MKs 10 fps laggers are part of the whole MK clan

you're the one who doesn't make ANY sense that you had to delete your own posts ( yes tard you know what i mean)

and to end this up, you're and were blaming TLK(ULK/TLKr), but AT LEAST ULK neither VU nor another decent clan
stole members from another decent clan, CAN YOU MK SAY THE SAME? CAN YOU, IF SO PLEASE LET ME KNOW

now brain donor or you come with a valid argument otherwise you should come back to whatever psychiatric you escaped from, you're obviously diseased and if i was the pstchiatric director i wouldn't let you go out from the room
for the own good of the humanity
Cannot rate own posts

NewK

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: July 31, 2011, 01:24:01 am »
1 year ago i JUST said "dominating vcmp" when did i say anything about ulk dominating the world WHEN?
The "dominating the world" expression is an hyperbole, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperbole  ;)

tlk is the same as ulk, same thing as those MKs 10 fps laggers are part of the whole MK clan
Sometimes you talk as if ulk/tlk doesn't have any laggers.

AT LEAST ULK neither VU nor another decent clan stole members from another decent clan, CAN YOU MK SAY THE SAME? CAN YOU, IF SO PLEASE LET ME KNOW
Don't be naive juan, just because you don't know about it, doesn't mean it hasn't happened. Besides, no one steals players from another clan, if they stole, i would have said, DU stole you from TLK and then DZ stole you from DU and DnA stole you from TLK and TLK stole you from DnA, but that didn't happened, players choose where they want to go, if they get and invitation from another clan, it's up to them to refuse or accept, if they accept it just shows how loyal they are with their clan.

JuaN

« Reply #130 on: July 31, 2011, 01:41:41 am »
I don't give a damn whether it is a hyperbole or it is not, i just didn't say it, that's all i know.

I'm gonna repeat it again, like everyone im taking out craps to make this event as hostile as possible, after this if i see you ingame i'll greet you or any other blue like i always did, if you go mad for real that's your problem, but i'll keep such posts up till 14th august

Cannot rate own posts

NewK

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: July 31, 2011, 01:58:26 am »
anty never said you said anything about dominating the world, look at the quote:
They are cocky because they think they are in the best clan in the world. And someday they will reach ULK and they will dominate the world.

Hmmm, why do you think i am mad, you think im mad because i replied to your post?
Don't worry man im not mad  :police:

kevinsito

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: July 31, 2011, 02:43:37 am »
Shut up I played like 12 hours  8) 8)

No Thijn,i bought a cd for windows 7 Tiny Edition earlier.

shakejunt

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: July 31, 2011, 02:46:33 am »
Yo imma bout to write a fucking essay
shiiiieeeeeeeeeet
()k gaise ULK/TLK/TLKr have a fuckload of rude ignorant douche bags and bragging mofo's but you know they have the shit to back it up (even tho i pwn most of em ;3) but yeah. And lmao i dont really think ULK's are laggers since most of them are europeans >.> and the ottheres have fairly good internet connections to keep them at a decent ping. And the whole DU thing they where a great clan but unfortunately shit happens and members left or are inactive but there is no taking away there influence. As well as you can't take away the credit from DZ and MK who also have tasted success but although recently are on a downfall recruiting certain players that i dont think should be in such clans but that isnt my shit just saying my own opinion. And i wouldnt get so anal and personal on this. U fags got too into it and somehow think this is like the end of fucking vcmp and u need to diss all of your opponents when im pretty sure this was organized to help keep vcmp alive, have fun, and hopefully bring some new faces into the scene.

And um FaP and Newk = foreveralone.jpg
although i like there devotion to this event
« Last Edit: July 31, 2011, 02:52:42 am by shakejunt »

j.king

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: July 31, 2011, 03:02:55 am »
cola im coming for you