login
April 27, 2024, 07:27:29 am

Author Topic: Application - JULIETATHEQUEEN-RXT  (Read 5824 times)

TrapHole.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
Re: Application - JULIETATHEQUEEN-RXT
« Reply #30 on: December 09, 2020, 06:05:54 pm »
Are you active though? I have never seen you around since your last application until now
Im active how i said how much  i can play
3 hours per day.
I'm interested in knowing if you have been active from October until now, because it feels to me like you've been applying after inactivity. I've been playing close to daily lately and I have never seen you a single time since the end of September
Yes im active since 1 month ago i talked 2 weeks ago in vice cops and robbers with rajput i said to him how much time you recommend me play to apply again in VU and if im not wrong he said me wait one month atleast or something like it since i returned back i played only european city and vice cops and robbers i played one time in ead since it not all days have players active playing or atleast at the time which i turn on my pc to play i dont see players online
Agree Agree x 2 Informative Informative x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Harold

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 09, 2020, 08:35:05 pm »
Goodluck
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

carnivore

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 09, 2020, 10:26:30 pm »
Goodluck.

Major

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 10, 2020, 02:27:26 am »
Well, i am not here to make fun on you or any of that but if i were VU i was going to vote trainee becuse you are improved more than in the past and what i will say now doesnt mean i want to ruin your application but dont forget that you ruined my first application here and am here to just wish you a good luck, you were very toxic with me in the past in vccnr server you was trying to get any excuse to report me, even when i said a big msg and i can send it here if you want me to so listen what i just want is to make you dont hate me only if you dont want to talk with me its okay but hating me for no reason i wont let you do that i tried alot of ways to stop you and being toxic with me but you kept i remember you once false reporting me but nobody will belive becuse i dont have proof i done what i wanted to say Good Luck i am sure they will accept you becuse you are good guy
« Last Edit: December 10, 2020, 02:29:04 am by Major »
Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

BliTz

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 10, 2020, 03:22:31 am »
I can see your dedication , voting Trainee!

Trusting you .
Winner Winner x 2 (list)

TrapHole.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 10, 2020, 03:33:18 am »
I can see your dedication , voting Trainee!

Trusting you .
Thanks bro by RK Nimitz :)

RajPut

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • خطائیں عمرِ رفتہ کی، سزائیں عمرِ حاضر کو
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 10, 2020, 04:15:16 am »
RK? you still stuck there?
Funny Funny x 3 (list)

Pakistan!
Zindabad!

Wanna share your opinion about me? https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8850

TrapHole.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 10, 2020, 04:34:35 am »
RK? you still stuck there?
Hahah was a old clan where he was the leader and i was happy to be clanmate of him because he was so nice with me only that
Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

Pavonis

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 10, 2020, 06:33:28 am »
Lmao traphole, I wrote that reply because we are enemies?. Even enemies get much respect than you  :P . Your recent activities were so harmful against some players you were even reported on EC for being a racist calling people "egghead" and bullshits, idk how they are voting for you. And you aren't even that active to improve yourself from those past. And there were uncountable mess you did with EAD. If it was some personal grudges with you i wouldn't have wrote that lmao. Anyway, good luck with your app. Even if you do get accepted hope you will change yourself in a better manner and stop being a retarded and take a game as a game.
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

TrapHole.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 10, 2020, 06:41:48 am »
Lmao traphole, I wrote that reply because we are enemies?. Even enemies get much respect than you  :P . Your recent activities were so harmful against some players you were even reported on EC for being a racist calling people "egghead" and bullshits, idk how they are voting for you. And you aren't even that active to improve yourself from those past. And there were uncountable mess you did with EAD. If it was some personal grudges with you i wouldn't have wrote that lmao. Anyway, good luck with your app. Even if you do get accepted hope you will change yourself in a better manner and stop being a retarded and take a game as a game.
I will reply this because you are totally lying.
Please show where i called egg someone. I not do racism like 3 years ago if you will lie to try ruin my app better not comment or comment with evidence please now if you continue posting non sense comments I will continue ignoring it so i explained right now what i think maybe you confuse me with kf guys
My account in European City Server is very clear feel free to check my account clicking on this link:http://ec.thijn.ovh/playerinfo.php?uInput=JULIETAQUEEN
« Last Edit: December 10, 2020, 06:43:55 am by TrapHole. »

Pavonis

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 10, 2020, 06:46:03 am »
Please show where i called egg someone. I not do racism like 3 years ago if you will lie to try ruin my app better not comment or comment with evidence please now if you continue posting non sense comments I will continue ignoring it so i explained right now what i think maybe you confuse me with kf guys
My account in European City Server is very clear feel free to check my account clicking on this link:http://ec.thijn.ovh/playerinfo.php?uInput=JULIETAQUEEN
Lol 3 years ago, i don't even remember if you existed 3 years ago. If you weren't reported in EC probably razor didn't do that then. He did tell me on private boards that you were being racist towards him, weren't you?
Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

Zatch

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Night City
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 10, 2020, 09:45:50 am »
Lol 3 years ago, i don't even remember if you existed 3 years ago. If you weren't reported in EC probably razor didn't do that then. He did tell me on private boards that you were being racist towards him, weren't you?
please show proofs man or bring some players who witnessed those kind of rude attitude
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Pavonis

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 10, 2020, 10:27:10 am »
please show proofs man or bring some players who witnessed those kind of rude attitude
Lol man, i don't have stuffs like screenshots or other shits since i never thought i would actually need them in future. But anyway, he claims himself that he came back a month ago and before that afaik he was not so well mature sticking around with some KFs. Don't know if he is related to tools or something due to sticking with KF neither i am accusing him for it he seems a clean player to me but still all i want to say is he should spend more time with you guys and then apply.

Febulous.

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Hi ....
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 10, 2020, 10:29:34 am »
Trainee!
Winner Winner x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

RoyStang's Art

Inferno69

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • 👀
    • View Profile
    • VFS
« Reply #44 on: December 10, 2020, 11:31:15 am »
Ironic. To write such stuff and then wishing good luck.
Though, you should know, nobody is voting him blindly.
- If he wasn't active, you would not have seen 1 positive vote on his app
- If he is same as he used to be, then even i would have voted no for him ( he is a very close friend of mine )
- Most of us voted as per our observations.

Just gonna say : Please don't ruin anyone's application for personal issues tho.

Peace
Agree Agree x 3 (list)