April 19, 2024, 11:15:52 am

Author Topic: Sniper behavior in VC:MP (and more)  (Read 14562 times)

karan

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Sniper behavior in VC:MP (and more)
« Reply #45 on: June 20, 2017, 06:09:45 am »
And what's up with punch bug? the punch anim allows opponent to take advantage since this punch anim blocks gun anim and thus it makes game unfair, I heard you fixed it but I've been and everyone doing it since 0.4 was released, I don't think so it's fixed or server requires any plugin update to make punch bug fix?

Also, there's some sorta bug or glitch with grenades and mols, whenever we throw a grenade,it appears to others sometimes that we've thrown 3 grenades at once, I was banned for this on EC server once I guess, by GangstaRus, then I explained him that it's VC:MP bug, also with mols, WKs got some trick and they unfortunately disclosed it to their paki fanbase and yeah, to those cheater crew known as ON, they've been doing since an year, like they drop a mol in less than a second, which sets opponent on fire but no damage to them,it's kinda annoying but erm I've talked with server managers about any prevention to this, they said it's VC:MP bug, they can't do anything regarding that, so please look into this.

And yeah, Chainsaw is too OP, I am used to chainsaw ppl but at the same time I get pissed when someone chainsaws me :D because there's anim bug, like if you try chainsawing someone, he'll get knocked in your screen just like punch bug which blocks gun anim for 1-2 secs,allows you to kill him either by running with chainsaw over him or any weapon,

These are minor problems I believe but they litereally piss everyone off for real, so please consider these bugs/glitches in next update, it'll balance the gameplay for sure.
Agree Agree x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

koray

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 20, 2017, 11:50:13 am »
I read the post of stormeus thoroughly and god...Now something fits in its place of mind.

As far as I understood,The term "synch animations" is different here. It holds the information of what key you're pressing at that time in an array and lets client animate according to this information.So what we see is still our client but animating with the keystrokes related to each player.

And due the nature of Vice City,you can actually break animations with spacebar and crouch.Now consider how much information it can miss with how FPS is working here.Thats why we see players sliding while they're just breaking the animations and moving on.

Finally these all above combining with latency (ping),its all just an huge fucking mess happening right there.Now it makes sense why LW s disabled 60 FPS and crouching is not allowed.Maybe we should just stop being butthurt about it and hope for the best.They are doing something even Rockstar avoided doing.Kudos to y'all developers out there.
Winner Winner x 2 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Milko

• Crazy Man
  • <message removed by RajPut>
    • View Profile
    • Dark Negative Anti-Social
« Reply #47 on: June 20, 2017, 12:28:02 pm »
And what's up with punch bug? the punch anim allows opponent to take advantage since this punch anim blocks gun anim and thus it makes game unfair, I heard you fixed it but I've been and everyone doing it since 0.4 was released, I don't think so it's fixed or server requires any plugin update to make punch bug fix?

If this bug is fixed, Juan quits vcmp for all eternity and we don't want that...

karan

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 20, 2017, 02:51:47 pm »

If this bug is fixed, Juan quits vcmp for all eternity and we don't want that...
Who cares about a Real Madrid fan anyways, all they do is crying and complaining and devaluing other's effort.
Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

JuaN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 20, 2017, 02:52:31 pm »
how do i devalue other's effort karan? lol

PD: before caring whether im a real madrid fan or not, u care about your own country getting beaten by pakistan in that sport you like so much instead xD
« Last Edit: June 20, 2017, 02:58:30 pm by JuaN. »
Pwnt Pwnt x 2 (list)

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 20, 2017, 02:58:41 pm »

PD: before caring whether im a real madrid fan or not care about your own coutnry getting beaten by pakistan in that sport you like so much xD
if cricket can be called a sport..
Winner Winner x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

JuaN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 20, 2017, 03:00:13 pm »

PD: before caring whether im a real madrid fan or not care about your own coutnry getting beaten by pakistan in that sport you like so much xD
lol n1, agree
« Last Edit: June 20, 2017, 03:01:54 pm by JuaN. »

karan

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 20, 2017, 03:11:54 pm »

PD: before caring whether im a real madrid fan or not, u care about your own country getting beaten by pakistan in that sport you like so much instead xD
I've seen you crying ingame about the bug fixes in recent update, if I am not wrong.

I don't care about India lost to Pakistan,in fact I am happy that they've lost, because their overconfidence was more than their preparation, I only felt bad for one batsmen who's my favorite and who kept our hopes alive for a moment and got runout by an idiot known as "jadeja"

For Indians & Pakistan, it's not a sport, it's somewhat feelings of others, I eye witnessed people praying at temples for India's win and I've seen videos of Pakistanis praying for Pakistan's win as well, so don't be surprised if you ever spot an over-egoistic cricket fan anywhere! xD

Get back to the topic.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 2 (list)

JuaN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 20, 2017, 03:14:37 pm »
you were the first one going out from the topic lol

karan

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 20, 2017, 03:18:18 pm »
you were the first one going out from the topic lol
I went offtopic with an example to define someone, not dragged India vs pakistan cricket match in topic, noob

JuaN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 20, 2017, 03:20:15 pm »
so you admit you were the first one going off topic and made this going off topic at the first place,then you request for getting back to the topic, nice.
Funny Funny x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)

karan

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 20, 2017, 03:25:41 pm »
so you admit you were the first one going off topic and made this going off topic at the first place,then you request for getting back to the topic, nice.
you just proved my point that you're full of complaints and arguments for nothing, idiot

JuaN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 20, 2017, 03:26:58 pm »
its you calling idiot, noob and that someone's crying (also going off topic at the first place) i havent insulted u yet and its me the one with "arguments" xD
« Last Edit: June 20, 2017, 03:34:26 pm by JuaN. »

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 20, 2017, 04:43:00 pm »
I am still trying to find out what you guys arguing about. ::)

Sevrin

• Crazy Man
  • Peace please
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 20, 2017, 07:09:55 pm »

I'm so sorry for going off-topic but,

where you at pal?

Cricket is somewhat of feeling for all of us, especially the asians.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2017, 07:11:59 pm by Sevrin »

Question to Stormeus: Where is TRC forums? We didn't even had a proper farewell because of you. :( :( :(