April 20, 2024, 07:36:32 am

Author Topic: VCDC?  (Read 16621 times)

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: VCDC?
« Reply #45 on: March 05, 2017, 05:11:51 pm »
Someone summarise this event please is it a world vs world event or player vs player event ?
Vice city dueling championship. What do you think?
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 05, 2017, 05:12:54 pm »
I don't know if anyone told u this yet but no one is interested to host the event from our side(i could be wrong) but that's what i know so far.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

JuaN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 05, 2017, 06:00:17 pm »
I was told about VCDC wilson but i was told just the opposite you said dude, VCDC is gonna happen in summer lol

PD: this is now a bit contradicting.

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 05, 2017, 06:39:33 pm »
Did i? lol well maybe i meant it happens in summer. :S

wilzon iz sorry forgive him. :'(

EvilSpiriT

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Vice On The Dogs
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 05, 2017, 06:54:21 pm »
Did i? lol well maybe i meant it happens in summer. :S

wilzon iz sorry forgive him. :'(
Regards maddy
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 05, 2017, 08:09:16 pm »
Post video soon

Ryne

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #51 on: March 05, 2017, 08:53:15 pm »

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 06, 2017, 10:36:06 am »
Juan vs Koray in 1st round  >:D
Funny Funny x 3 (list)

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

koray

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 06, 2017, 12:53:42 pm »

He's going to beat me with only M60 now :)
By the way,congratz for EYE tournament Juan ,hope you get that VCDC if its ever going to happen.I would really love to watch you in the final
Agree Agree x 1 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

Silent

• Fanatic
  • Chainsaw and Spaz better than Any Explosives
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 06, 2017, 05:13:53 pm »
This should happen in summer  :D
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

JuaN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 06, 2017, 08:09:46 pm »

By the way,congratz for EYE tournament Juan ,hope you get that VCDC if its ever going to happen.I would really love to watch you in the final
thanks man, btw that means you wont participate if that happens?btw Our final will be always remembered as the non-laggy one xD

Milko

• Crazy Man
  • <message removed by RajPut>
    • View Profile
    • Dark Negative Anti-Social
« Reply #56 on: March 07, 2017, 11:29:18 pm »
My money's on Noori.

koray

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 08, 2017, 09:28:14 am »

thanks man, btw that means you wont participate if that happens?btw Our final will be always remembered as the non-laggy one xD

Unfortunately,Currently Im playing CSGO and when I actually tried VCMP again yesterday,I wasnt even able to hit a single shot :D

About that non-laggy match,I agree that we've got the most of the credits.But you and other players at that time  also know how much did I struggle of accusations during Quarter finals to finals.

0.3 was the best combat synch that VCMP ever had.Even if you had a laggy player as an opponent,you could still be able to beat with a proper lead aiming.Because shots were actually real-timing.Now it's delayed and it goes after the fire animation.In short,thats fucked up...

I think VCDC is not fair anymore with that version of VCMP.Entire tournament Format has to be changed.
Agree Agree x 2 Winner Winner x 1 (list)

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 08, 2017, 02:14:06 pm »
I don't see the problem with high pingers playing low pingers. Part of the skill in VC:MP is to be able to adapt to your opponents' lag. If you think about the players who have historically been seen as the best fighters in VC:MP, there is a huge variety in their pings - from low-ping Hanney to high-ping Ashay. FPS is a bit of a problem, I'll admit, and I think there should be a limit there. Something as insignificant as ping whining shouldn't stop a great championship from going ahead. This was the first big event to hit VC:MP, and had a profound influence on the revival and growth of the community in 2009. It would be a shame never to repeat it.

Having said that, I do think a couple of other limits should be put in place, as the 0.4 weapon dynamics have altered the balance in dueling a little. In my opinion, the following weapons should be disallowed: m4, ruger, explosives, chainsaw and anything fire-related.

We gotta remember this thing is supposed to be fun. Okay we have to try to make it fair too, but no competition here will ever be 100% fair. What I'm saying is that we should accept that there will be a degree of unfairness, and value the championship for the fact that it can be super fun.

Writer of excessively long posts

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 08, 2017, 03:10:29 pm »
A legendary event deserves a classic legendary close combat fights, i agree with Charley about disallowing m4, ruger, m60, explosion etc.
Agree Agree x 2 (list)