login
April 28, 2024, 08:43:30 am

Author Topic: 23rd April 2012  (Read 3434 times)

Kingjad

• Fat Bastard
    • View Profile
    • Clydebank Till I Die
Re: 23rd April 2012
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2012, 03:43:30 pm »
Ahoy hoy disco, and Vet too and others :)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

An idiot with power, is still an idiot

VercettiS

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2012, 03:49:03 pm »
Welcome Jad again!  :thumbsup:
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

<xCow>: ** [3]  [MKt]DeViL_JiN: i Dont care if 10 players aim on me there m60
<xCow>: ** [3]  [MKt]DeViL_JiN: i only care ABout Nilz
<xCow>: ** [MK]Nilz killed [MKt]DeViL_JiN (Stubby) (Torso) (8.4m)
<xCow>: ** [3]  [MKt]DeViL_JiN: shit

Veteran

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2012, 05:10:15 pm »
Also, here's a place you can chill without getting banned for expressing your opinion- our mIRC channel.  :thumbsup:

/server -m irc.liberty-unleashed.co.uk -j #VU

My mother-in-law said to me at dinner last week that I overreact too much to criticism.
So I shot her.

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2012, 08:11:25 pm »
forgot to say, hi kingjad.

lol  O0

Kingjad

• Fat Bastard
    • View Profile
    • Clydebank Till I Die
« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2012, 06:06:43 am »
Update: DIVISION 1 HAS BEEN REACHED IN FIFA 12! After successive back-to-back promotions from the very start, I was finally halted when I failed to get promoted when I was in Division 2 the first time. However I DID survive. The following season I did totally awful, and found myself needing to win all 4 of my final games to get promoted - otherwise I'd still be in Division 2.

BUT I HAD A PLAN - OPERATION 'YANKEE-PANKEE'!

This involves playing against those who perhaps are not that great at football, mainly the US players who think football is a sport in which you pick a ball up and run for 5 yards before having a big sweaty guy knock you over. With this plan in operation, I easily won my last 4 games, and I am now in Division 1 - the holy grail of FIFA gamers has been reached! Next goal - LEAGUE TITLE!

aXXo

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2012, 01:18:28 pm »
What team do you use most frequently?

Kingjad

• Fat Bastard
    • View Profile
    • Clydebank Till I Die
« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2012, 07:26:39 pm »
Always a biker ;)

aXXo

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2012, 12:43:31 pm »
Always a biker ;)
I meant, what football team do you use most frequently in Road to glory matches?  :blank:

Kingjad

• Fat Bastard
    • View Profile
    • Clydebank Till I Die
« Reply #23 on: April 28, 2012, 01:37:59 pm »
I've mainly been Barcelona (annoying I know), but occassionally I go Netherlands because they are a pretty good team too.

FIFA still pisses me off unbelievably, but I had my very first game in Division 1 last night and was against a very tough, skillful player. He chose Bayer Leverkusen, and was very good on the ball and defensively. He was allowed by the ref to completely go through me and I never really got any fouls despite some blatant fouls, it's something I have yet to properly master in-game as it seems legal in EA despite clearly being illegal in normal football. Anyway he got a bullshit penalty kick, hit the post - but then scored soon afterwards, to be winning 1-0. After that though I put in a pretty good game defensively, and was able to prevent too many real chances for him. It was down to me being able to find a goal - and to my shock I equalised soon afterwards, a lovely lofted through-ball was headed into the bottom corner by Iniesta. Second half, more of the same, until I release Fabregas down the left, he is given space and time and I make the most from this to score at the near post - I couldn't believe my luck because this player was very good against me. I held on for a big win.

Playing a lot of custom head-to-head games to try to improve myself defensively, so I can stop raging at EA's bullshit.