login
March 28, 2024, 11:11:46 am

Author Topic: Devil kicked  (Read 9399 times)

Amal

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Got Banned from LW.
« Reply #46 on: February 04, 2017, 01:46:30 pm »
You're forgetting we're not talking about that lw's ban here
Agree Agree x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

D.E.[[V]].I.L

• Fanatic
  • Never curse your fate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 04, 2017, 03:03:39 pm »
You're forgetting we're not talking about that lw's ban here

wilson banned me for reason: "speed hack or speed gear + using U hack"

Never argue with an idiot, he will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 04, 2017, 05:16:37 pm »
We are not talking about the LW hacks, all posts here are based upon your *U* hack that you have used in EAD.
And you are trying to shift the topic to LW's shit which nobody here care about right now. This is another reason (you trying shifting the topic) makes you suspicious.

D.E.[[V]].I.L

• Fanatic
  • Never curse your fate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 04, 2017, 05:23:59 pm »
We are not talking about the LW hacks, all posts here are based upon your *U* hack that you have used in EAD.
And you are trying to shift the topic to LW's shit which nobody here care about right now. This is another reason (you trying shifting the topic) makes you suspicious.

I am standing strong on my statement still that "I am not hacker, I dont use wall hacks for advantageous perpose, I was hacker before I agree, in 2013 when I Joined vcmp."

Never argue with an idiot, he will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Azure

• Crazy Man
  • VUholic
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 05, 2017, 06:34:38 pm »
So that's it? did all the members come up with a decision. Its sad whats gonna be the result but u should have confessed

D.E.[[V]].I.L

• Fanatic
  • Never curse your fate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 06, 2017, 03:18:34 pm »
Its been an honor to serve VU, I am happily agree on any decision you guys will take. I tried best to prove that I am not hacker. Good luck

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 06, 2017, 03:44:48 pm »
We voted and according to the votes, you are kicked from the clan. I'm very sorry you didn't have the balls to man up and admit your mistakes.

Good luck in your future, topic locked.
Funny Funny x 3 Informative Informative x 3 (list)

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember