login
March 29, 2024, 02:07:34 pm

Author Topic: Devil kicked  (Read 9409 times)

D.E.[[V]].I.L

• Fanatic
  • Never curse your fate.
    • View Profile
Devil kicked
« on: January 31, 2017, 03:31:59 pm »
Yea its true, I legit didnt do anything, one of the ON member got pwned by me and he report, I recorded my gameplay too and posted but still meta asked me to duel, and I did defeated him. Afterwards he banned me for "Speedhack"

any questions?
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Never argue with an idiot, he will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Got Banned from LW.
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2017, 05:53:09 pm »
Yes, only one. Why are you hacking, which software do you use, and who gave you that software.
Do not try to deny it, since we know. We've watched you and it's no mistake. Either come clean or we're going public with this.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

D.E.[[V]].I.L

• Fanatic
  • Never curse your fate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2017, 05:56:20 pm »
Yes, only one. Why are you hacking, which software do you use, and who gave you that software.
Do not try to deny it, since we know. We've watched you and it's no mistake. Either come clean or we're going public with this.

I dont use any software, I dont hack. Just hold the fire button and switch through weps, when you want to shoot remove finger from shift and shoot. Thats how I fight, which is soo called "Speed hack" etc.

Never argue with an idiot, he will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2017, 06:00:40 pm »

I dont use any software, I dont hack. Just hold the fire button and switch through weps, when you want to shoot remove finger from shift and shoot. Thats how I fight, which is soo called "Speed hack" etc.
No devil, I'm not speaking of fucking sliding. I'm talking about speed hacks and wallhacks. You have 24 hours to come clean with everything I said, or the subject is going public.

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

D.E.[[V]].I.L

• Fanatic
  • Never curse your fate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2017, 06:03:17 pm »

Thats what I do ^ which is you are calling speed hack.

No devil, I'm not speaking of fucking sliding. I'm talking about speed hacks and wallhacks. You have 24 hours to come clean with everything I said, or the subject is going public.

MaDKilleR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Hi.
    • View Profile
    • MaDKiLLeR's Site
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2017, 06:04:22 pm »
Anything specific about walls you have? This might be the right time to let everyone else know about it devil. We want to hear from you before concluding anything. Yesterday, the EAD script detected something on you which wasn't supposed to be there. So here's a sincere piece of advice: Be honest, right now while you still have the chance.

- [VU]MaDKiLLeR

D.E.[[V]].I.L

• Fanatic
  • Never curse your fate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2017, 06:07:17 pm »
I am not hacking, I cant record coz of some issues with recorders. Else I will post fully Task manager programs running, my gameplay asap.

PS: I got some old videos I recorded in LW for my youtube channel like 2 weeks before want me to upload?

D.E.[[V]].I.L

• Fanatic
  • Never curse your fate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2017, 06:33:58 pm »
Guys, there must be a misunderstanding. I am not and in fact, never hacked. Even If I did, these are private boards and I'd openly confess to you. I joined this clan for a reason not to degrade it and I do love & respect it, along with its rules and its values. It's an honor for me to wear to the VU tag in this community. I might be young, but not stupid to let this honor slip away by hacking. This is all I can say, I hope you guys have a little trust on me. I have learned from my seniors, I learned from the matter of Freak. I am fully aware If I hack, there's no place for me here. I dont hack, even I dont have hack. I can do whatever it takes.

I just want to earn your trust, that's it. Whatever decision you take in this matter, I am ready to comply. Give me a chance, I will not disappoint you. Thank you!

Cheers up!

aXXo

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2017, 06:38:46 pm »
Why did you press the U key in AD on Sunday?
Especially when you were using the rocket in early rounds.

D.E.[[V]].I.L

• Fanatic
  • Never curse your fate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2017, 06:42:24 pm »

I wasnt having chainsaw, so I was re gaining chainsaw. I usually eat and drink here maybe I pressed it mistakenly but I dont use U key IDK wtf its function to do.
Funny Funny x 2 (list)

SMD

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Don't teach Father how to make children!Lol Movies
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2017, 06:48:34 pm »

I wasnt having chainsaw, so I was re gaining chainsaw. I usually eat and drink here maybe I pressed it mistakenly but I dont use U key IDK wtf its function to do.
Ghost city i think.

Credits : KocKex

MaDKilleR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Hi.
    • View Profile
    • MaDKiLLeR's Site
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2017, 06:51:07 pm »

Sure about it? You did press the 'u' key, I don't know exactly how many times. This was followed by your ban in LWs. Not sure If you hacked or not, but the circumstances seem to point towards the first scenario.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2017, 07:06:20 pm by MaDKilleR »

- [VU]MaDKiLLeR

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2017, 08:54:24 pm »

How many times do you think you pressed the ''U'' key by ''mistake''?

Ryne

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2017, 09:35:42 pm »
oh, come on devil it is always good to confess rather than defending yourself.

TheKing

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • THE KKO OUTTA NOWHERE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2017, 03:24:09 am »
At the end of the day confessed or not, we're going to make a decision devil. Proof of scripts are there. We're trying to reason with you, because you are a great player. But under any circumstances VU will have a player with usage of illegal game mods. This is unacceptable, and this is what we fight for, a fair play in Vice City Multiplayer.

We can come to a mutual understanding, talk about it and erase everything and stand with you. Or constitution will be applied, if the balance weighs in more on the proof there is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

ITS THE BIG DOG!