May 03, 2024, 05:11:43 pm

Author Topic: Application - MIMO  (Read 7073 times)

Azure

• Crazy Man
  • VUholic
    • View Profile
Application - MIMO
« on: October 14, 2016, 11:55:08 am »
Nick: MIMO

Timezone/Country: KSA, GMT+4

Previous Nicks: [CF]MIMO,[CF]V

Additional Comments: conclusion of myself: i am just a guy from lebanon who has been playing vcmp for 2 years. my first years was totally noobish. i joined and applied several clans including this one.Anyway i am improving now and i hope im ready for this clan. i applied nearly 2 months ago but got denied cause i recently left cf and u couldnt trust me so u asked me to apply after a while and here i am now,

Reasons for applying here: i like VU my friends are apart of it and i would like to contribute with something in this clan, i want to join this clan because i like it and i want to help its members when they need help either in-game or on forums. i would also like to help in taking decision that will affect the future of this clan and just have fun around vcmp with my clanmates :). AS knucis requested. this reason was submitted on time it should be.

P.S: i wasnt really much active the recent 2 months because of school and pressure. that doesnt mean im inactive ill be a bit active on regular days and all-time active on weekends. :)

« Last Edit: October 16, 2016, 02:55:39 pm by Fercho »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Application - MIMO
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2016, 12:05:30 pm »
No,because why not?
Since you are not so good on your attitude, you will get a *Strong* no from the doctor.
Better luck next life.
Agree Agree x 1 Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Azure

• Crazy Man
  • VUholic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2016, 12:10:24 pm »
No,because why not?
Since you are not so good on your attitude, you will get a *Strong* no from the doctor.
Better luck next life.

wow. i believe the previous time u gave me a yes i remember. but now no cause of attitude?

i just wanna say that my attitude before was way worse than now but anyway its ur decision.
Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

La[Z]eR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VUz0r
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2016, 12:34:44 pm »

i would like to contribute with something in this clan

Can you explain it?
Informative Informative x 1 (list)

Azure

• Crazy Man
  • VUholic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2016, 12:37:29 pm »
the brief explanation of this is: i want to give all i got to this clan and show loyalty and respect to the clan. i will also respect the clan and servers rules and make sure that this clan never has a bad impression from the view of anyone. simply i want to give all i got in this clan and make sure nothing goes wrong

QarZ

• Crazy Man
  • you won't be able to think about anyone other than
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2016, 12:54:11 pm »
Good luck
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

SMD

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Don't teach Father how to make children!Lol Movies
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2016, 01:22:40 pm »
Good luck ;)

Credits : KocKex

Casper

• Crazy Man
  • Dark Fighters
    • View Profile
    • DF Clan - Dark Fighters
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2016, 01:35:38 pm »
good luck

Siezer

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2016, 02:38:52 pm »
Sorry but it's a no.
You need more improvement.
Agree Agree x 4 Informative Informative x 1 (list)

Azure

• Crazy Man
  • VUholic
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2016, 02:49:47 pm »
Sorry but it's a no.
You need more improvement.

like i mean no offense and i dont know/care if this affect my app but this thing is exactly what gets on my nerves. u guys are like no sorry u need more improvement but u never mention what kind of improvement. like this comment got me real irritated. u have to explain what kind of improvement. skills,attitude or activity u have to specify more. Actually i think there is nothing wrong with my skills and whats a nicer attitude then seeing someone in-game saying hi being his friends and be quiet when someone insults you. and im pretty much active. Thats all i have to say i got nothing more to convince u that im ready

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2016, 03:03:49 pm »
You need to improve what you just did right now, that retarded attitude is something which is not acceptable here.
You must have patients which you don't have.
And VU do not focus on combat skills only
The same type of reply was expected from you and oh well, you proved me right.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2016, 03:06:15 pm »
Are you active? i haven't seen you for like one and half months in game, inb4 you say that you are busy with school well that's your problem not mine so tell it to yourself.
Winner Winner x 1 (list)

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2016, 03:28:54 pm »
Actually I see his point. Would like to hear the kind of attitude and improvements you guys are talking about.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 2 (list)

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Azure

• Crazy Man
  • VUholic
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2016, 03:33:30 pm »
Are you active? i haven't seen you for like one and half months in game, inb4 you say that you are busy with school well that's your problem not mine so tell it to yourself.

As i said  i am active well right now i got this exams out of my way and studied them now i am very active.

You need to improve what you just did right now, that retarded attitude is something which is not acceptable here.
You must have patients which you don't have.
And VU do not focus on combat skills only
The same type of reply was expected from you and oh well, you proved me right.

and what do u expect from a guy who is getting u need improvement no. without any explanation to improve what you guys dont like

Febulous.

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Hi ....
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2016, 03:44:04 pm »
Good luck

RoyStang's Art