login
April 27, 2024, 06:01:28 pm

Author Topic: Re: Coward MK  (Read 8351 times)

lol55

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
Re: Coward MK
« on: November 16, 2020, 02:53:35 am »
-- Edit by Charley: lol55 changed the name of the topic in his reply to the 'funny memes' thread. As he wanted to change it, I've split it into its own topic --

No comments.

Sevrin proof: https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=7727.0
« Last Edit: November 16, 2020, 05:39:58 am by Charley »
Disagree Disagree x 2 Funny Funny x 3 Winner Winner x 2 Informative Informative x 1 Optimistic Optimistic x 2 Late Late x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 8 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

JuaN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2020, 08:17:14 am »
I didnt remember about that issue with sevrin back when we were in TRC but since you reminded of it, if i remember well he was banned from every known server for more than 6 months and was highly repudiated by a huge part of the community for it, but then he stopped using certain "tools" and hanging out ingame with certain ON and WK ppl that werent any good for him. Therefore calling him "THE CHEATER" isnt accurate at all as this was back in 2016 and he did learn the lesson and paid the consequences.

Also dude you dont need to address SS clan everytime other clans decide to make a clan war anywhere, SS is no longer a clan in vcmp and its closed for a reason, lets not ruin the clan's memory with these kind of threads that would do nothing but reviving old grudges and uncomfortable situations  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: November 16, 2020, 08:33:06 am by JuaN. »
Agree Agree x 5 Winner Winner x 7 Friendly Friendly x 3 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

MasterOz

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2020, 09:44:02 am »
yeh tou shuru hotey hi khtm hogya  :(
« Last Edit: November 16, 2020, 09:49:00 am by MasterOz »
Funny Funny x 2 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

AX

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2020, 10:09:24 am »
yeh tou shuru hotey hi khtm hogya  :(

har bar khud garam ho ky hamko thanda chor dete hein ayse topics pe ye log.  :-X :-\
« Last Edit: November 16, 2020, 10:43:03 am by AX »
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 2 Winner Winner x 1 (list)

Kelvin

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • Miami Killers
Re: Re: Coward MK
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2020, 10:38:52 am »
-- Edit by Charley: lol55 changed the name of the topic in his reply to the 'funny memes' thread. As he

So, instead of removing the post or warning, you decided to split the topic and allow the guy to insult MK. Kindly, remove this topic. Thanks in advance.
Agree Agree x 2 Disagree Disagree x 1 Funny Funny x 6 Winner Winner x 2 (list)

bhai

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2020, 10:40:59 am »
#SSLivesMatter
Funny Funny x 1 Informative Informative x 1 Friendly Friendly x 2 Useful Useful x 1 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

Davut^

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2020, 11:14:32 am »
Dude this guy literally does not have a life. VU forum is already active apart from that, Is someone paying you to create such kind of useless topics on VU forum to make it even more active while doing the "hey I am clown and I don't have any skill other than creating new dramas pay me and I can create even more dramas" job?

Also, If you think someone gonna hire you for your "skills" over here then i don't think so. Clowns are only hired at circus so I suggest you to go there and stop wasting your time.

And yeah #SSLivesMatter and fuck you freak I kept waiting for your Invitation from SS. :*
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 2 Winner Winner x 2 Informative Informative x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

lol55

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2020, 11:37:49 am »
I didnt remember about that issue with sevrin back when we were in TRC but since you reminded of it, if i remember well he was banned from every known server for more than 6 months and was highly repudiated by a huge part of the community for it, but then he stopped using certain "tools" and hanging out ingame with certain ON and WK ppl that werent any good for him. Therefore calling him "THE CHEATER" isnt accurate at all as this was back in 2016 and he did learn the lesson and paid the consequences.

Also dude you dont need to address SS clan everytime other clans decide to make a clan war anywhere, SS is no longer a clan in vcmp and its closed for a reason, lets not ruin the clan's memory with these kind of threads that would do nothing but reviving old grudges and uncomfortable situations  :thumbsup:
Hey SS got nothing with this nor i have said anything good or bad about SS it was just picture on MK double standard which turned to into a different topic by admin of forum.

i would have liked if they had restored topic instead of splitting in a different topic anyways i got you and no one want drama about something which is closed/dead but from my pov SS got nothing with it but just used as a reference point for showing MK double standards.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2020, 11:43:57 am by lol55 »
Informative Informative x 4 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 5 (list)

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2020, 11:41:14 am »
Seriously guys, some people here really need a life motive. This is worryingly.
Agree Agree x 14 Winner Winner x 1 (list)

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

Inferno69

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • 👀
    • View Profile
    • VFS
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2020, 12:10:52 pm »
Expecting a better drama than 'Yeh Rishtah Kia Kehlata hai' here.

gl
Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 4 (list)

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2020, 09:11:18 pm »
-- Edit by Charley: lol55 changed the name of the topic in his reply to the 'funny memes' thread. As he

So, instead of removing the post or warning, you decided to split the topic and allow the guy to insult MK. Kindly, remove this topic. Thanks in advance.
Since when 'jis ka koi ni uss ka MK' was never insulted? ???
Funny Funny x 6 Winner Winner x 1 Informative Informative x 1 (list)

Kelvin

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • Miami Killers
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2020, 05:47:15 am »

Erm,well,i am sorry i am not here for your dumb comments. Stay out of this topic and have a good day.
Agree Agree x 3 Winner Winner x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 6 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2020, 06:41:07 am »

Erm,well,i am sorry i am not here for your dumb comments. Stay out of this topic and have a good day.
Some recent applications in MK is the answer of my DuMb CoMMenT. Have a good day to you!
Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Inferno69

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • 👀
    • View Profile
    • VFS
« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2020, 06:42:17 am »
Sevrin after his hacks used in 2016 get exposed in 2020.

Spoiler alert for Next Episode

« Last Edit: November 17, 2020, 06:56:13 am by Inferno69 »
Disagree Disagree x 3 Funny Funny x 4 (list)

QarZ

• Crazy Man
  • you won't be able to think about anyone other than
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2020, 06:51:58 am »
Ohh nice drama here sorry for being late

Ahhh MK-PL lund cry here for sex

Funny Funny x 1 Informative Informative x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 5 (list)