login
April 27, 2024, 05:38:24 am

Author Topic: Turk & Latino Upgrade  (Read 721 times)

Inferno69

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • 👀
    • View Profile
    • VFS
Turk & Latino Upgrade
« on: December 16, 2022, 12:33:25 pm »
Considering the dedication and efforts made towards the clan, time spent with fellow members and appropriate behaviour notifications
it is hereby stated that Alpays & Calhoun(Vedder) have been promoted to Full Member ranks respectively.

Congratulations to both on their rank upgrade.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2022, 12:45:45 pm by Inferno69 »
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

lol55

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
Re: Turk & Latino Upgrade
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2022, 12:39:01 pm »
ye english kis ne lik kar dee hai lol?

Congratulations Aplays. Well deserved.
Funny Funny x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

BliTz

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2022, 01:10:23 pm »
Congo guys!

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2022, 01:10:39 pm »
Congratulations

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

SKAZ

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2022, 02:48:11 pm »
Congratulations both of you  ;)

Credits - [VU]Roystang

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2022, 03:35:55 pm »
LOL, IS THIS A JOKE? I WAS EXPECTING TO GET KICKED AFTER MAKING FERRARI ANGRY

LOOOLLLL

MANNNN

WAIT HOLD UP

GONNA BE BACK WIRH MY FUCKING EMOTIONS LATER

HEEEEEEELLL DUUUDE
Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

Alpays

• Vice Underdog
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2022, 04:24:49 pm »
Thanks everyone! Congratulations to Calhoun as well

CarlessCar: GTA6 will be like Windows 10 and 11, you will get it for free as a update. Just play GTA5, it is the next GTA already

habla

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2022, 06:47:56 pm »
congo Alpasy big dog :police:

son_of_habla VCMP sucks
habla ey, that's how I met your mother

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2022, 06:57:59 pm »
My emotion did not permit me to say what I wanted earlier, but now I think it is time to do it.

To sum up,

If you guys feel like giving a second chance to someone who you have a good feeling about, go for it.
If you guys feel like you have screwed up, go and apologize for it.
If you guys feel like choosing between being a shit or good person, listen to your good side, you are not a shithead if you choose not to.
If you guys feel like saying something that may come across stupid but you think it's worth saying, do say it.

This community has taught me to become a better person ever since I joined it and up to this point, but today, after joining my favourite server with my powerful brand new VU-full tag, I realized I cannot ask for anything else. I have learned how to treat my parents better, how I should value those whom I have close to me, how it's important to respect other cultures, how important it is to cooperate and learn to work in a team.

I feel like the end of the line is right in front of me in this community, but take for granted that every thing that I have learned, I will take them with me, whether I am in Argentina, in the UK, in the US, Pakistan, India or any other magnificent place that I have always dreamed visiting after my experiences here. My most significant learning here is: never give up.

While I will remain forever in VU, this will be my ultimate home, the home I love and will always do, my days in VC-MP will be different from now on.

I'm driven by emotion guys, this is not a game-promotion, but the accomplishment of an extensive learning process that started because of three guys who gave me an opportunity: Siezer, GangstaRas and Charley. Thank you.

Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

Waluta

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2022, 09:42:25 pm »
Congratulations!

Trax

• Vice Underdog
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2022, 12:48:55 am »
Congrats kiddos

Full Vice Underdog playing since 2018. ,EAD,EC.

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2022, 04:07:22 pm »
Congrats guys. Vedder, to say it's been a long journey for you would be the understatement of the century. It's too bad you weren't able to be a full VU in VC:MP's heyday, but nevertheless, I hear you're repping VU well in what's left of the game.

Glad that both of you are part of the fam.
Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

Writer of excessively long posts