login
May 01, 2024, 01:43:48 am

Author Topic: A hard decision[Decided to stay]  (Read 2742 times)

Sammael

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Regular
  • Current nick: Sachiko
    • View Profile
A hard decision[Decided to stay]
« on: February 16, 2013, 06:03:23 am »
The title pretty much sums up my feelings as of now.

To get down to brass tacks...I feel I don't bring anything to VU other than 1 more, as I've been called, polite, well-spoken person. I'm still on the ropes about this...because, I mean, irregardless of if you met me before in game or not, each and ever VU I've encountered has been courteous to say the least.

IF I end up deciding to leave VU, I know...it'll be for a ridiculous and retarded reason...but I feel that I need to bring something to the table, so to speak, to be of adequate value. My posting this, is basically to air out how I feel and to get some positive or even negative feedback on what I feel. But, keep in mind that these are MY personal feelings, you can't control them anymore than I can control what Bill Gates feels.

On the other hand, I feel I owe it to the one who vouched for me and got me in to see this through a while longer, without Pallazo's nudging I wouldn't have even thought of joining a clan until much much later than I did.

Again, go ahead and tell me I'm stupid or a retard for feeling this way or feel free to tell me I'm right, whichever the case may be...I am giving this about a week or two's thought and so by March, I'll have made my decision...until then, convince me one way or the other.

Even if I don't leave...I'm in the mood for a name-change....as long as it's alright with everyone else here...and if the nick isn't taken already. Heard there was a Sammael in VLK or something...so...I don't wanna get mixed up. The nick I have in mind...Gir.

And if I leave the clan, doesn't mean I'm gonna start being a jerk to everyone. I'll still hang around on IRC and I'll see you in-game

Well, have at it. Let the debate, so to speak, begin.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2013, 03:05:35 am by Sammael »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

HeLLHounD

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: A hard decision
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2013, 09:26:45 am »
Very stupid if you're gonna leave
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

aXXo

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2013, 09:35:12 am »
It is entirely your decision. Losing a member always hurts, but that's a way of life.

So, what are your planning to do in the VCMP community?
If we know that, maybe then we can persuade you to stay.
VU has a lot to offer in the VCMP community, if we can help your plans or find out a way that your aspirations go ahead well with the clan, then that will give you enough reasons to stay.

But in case your plans and aspirations (in VCMP) are not common at all to other clan members, then we will understand that you are trying to find a more suitable environment where you can commit yourself.

Good luck with your future endeavors.  :)

Very stupid if you're gonna leave
What makes you think that?

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2013, 10:04:21 am »
Good luck dude :)

Shadow

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2013, 01:06:37 pm »
VU, aside from being a deathmatch clan, it's also a friendly clan. Regardless of your skills, if you are good and your feeling good you should stay. VU had few members without too much skill, but as you hang around with us, you will become better.

I feel I don't bring anything to VU other than 1 more, as I've been called, polite, well-spoken person.

What would you want to bring to VU ? In order to be a VU, you need to be able to communicate, to be good with others and to stay cool. Skills can be learned, just as english. You aren't born with them, you become better day by day. Also, what makes you think your inadequate ? I consider you as a good person and your always eager to help.

You should consider staying in VU, if you have something on your heart, speak with one of the VU members.

Regardless of your decission, thank you for your time and the interest in VU.
- Shadow
Cannot rate own posts

7echn0

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2013, 02:53:20 pm »
Well, it's sad to see a member leave, but all things must come to an abrupt end.
Take care. :)

Ryne

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2013, 03:41:46 pm »

NicoArin

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile

Skirmant

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Ignorance is bliss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2013, 05:50:07 pm »
If you want to leave, leave. If you want to stay, stay.
It's not our job to 'debate' why you should stay, or leave.

"C++ is a horrible language" - Linus Torvalds, creator of Linux

<SLC> nope. changed my mind. squirrel still sux dix
<SLC> it's just a piece of sh!t
* SLC has quit (Connection closed)

kyber7

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2013, 05:54:46 pm »
I just noticed that you were in the clan.  ._.
Try to build attention, ingame and in the forums. I still haven't met you ingame. In which servers do you play?

"i meat Charley and he teaches me to be a strong fighter and thats no joke"

~ Summer, 2010
   "The Beginning"

Sammael

• Regular
  • Current nick: Sachiko
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2013, 08:14:25 pm »
Well, I usually play on VCCNR or LW when spaz hour isn't going on.

And I say I'm inadequate because, despite the hours of practice I've put in...I still can't fast-switch fast enough to save my life. Also, it hasn't happened recently, but I was having instances where I'd be told off for going after other VU's on EA or XE when LW was having issues, and I browsed the forums and saw the Foxtrot thread and since then...it hasn't occured, so, not a big deal.

And since I'm surprised at the positivity this has gotten, I've come to a decision early...I'm staying. BUT, I'm switching to Gir for in-game nick. At least for LW, still gotta straighten stuff out in VCCNR for that.

kyber7

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2013, 08:46:53 pm »
Well, I usually play on VCCNR or LW when spaz hour isn't going on.

And I say I'm inadequate because, despite the hours of practice I've put in...I still can't fast-switch fast enough to save my life. Also, it hasn't happened recently, but I was having instances where I'd be told off for going after other VU's on EA or XE when LW was having issues, and I browsed the forums and saw the Foxtrot thread and since then...it hasn't occured, so, not a big deal.

And since I'm surprised at the positivity this has gotten, I've come to a decision early...I'm staying. BUT, I'm switching to Gir for in-game nick. At least for LW, still gotta straighten stuff out in VCCNR for that.

I'll add you to the VU players list in XE. You will be able to play in there.

"i meat Charley and he teaches me to be a strong fighter and thats no joke"

~ Summer, 2010
   "The Beginning"

DarKFirE

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2013, 10:39:17 pm »
I just wanted to give you some advice, since I'm not one to control your feelings and expectations. Much less am a member of VU to criticize your decision.

All the skills you need in this game you can get them with the passage of time, never think that you will not get those skills because if you think that way you will fail and take you to make hasty decisions, like this, the only thing I can say is "do not give up", I met you a few days ago and believe me you have potential, all players have it, you just have to put effort and faith in what you do.

Quote from: Tical
All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help

Eddy

• Crazy Man
  • CTF Manager
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2013, 12:14:06 am »
I'm glad to see that you decided to stay :]

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2013, 07:24:28 am »
I'm glad to see that you decided to stay :]
^^