April 27, 2024, 05:27:57 am

Author Topic: Top 5 servers  (Read 1394 times)

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
  • we just here for ripmemes.
    • View Profile
Top 5 servers
« on: December 17, 2019, 07:07:05 pm »
self explanatory, just mention the most 5 liked servers according to your taste.
here's my list:

5- CTF: cool gamemode and UI, but some maps are lame and boring that allow for too much excessive and cancerous non stop DM fights.

4-LWs: good (but not best) for TDM, well chosen spawnlocs and vehlocs, you can have much fun fighting in crowded warzones full of thrilling action, but those qualities don't compensate many flaws and drawbacks like: 30 fps (for real, I see no reason in locking it to 30 fps, it is not like the game would get messy and unplayable, it is already like that due to the primitive vcmp sync, imagine how funner it would be if a player like me has access to all those memorable fights in an optimized way that assures a joyful experience, I see that it is a lame excuse, seriously, it won't screw it up in terms of sync more than it already is, it is not a big disadvantage -_- ) , disabled cglitch and EVEN crouching (basically, they didn't want to make claude from gta3 jealous because of that) staff roster is not that great aswell (with exception of few that are the greatest of this community)

3- RTV and EAD: both servers nail it when it comes to gui design and maps variation, too much time and effort is spent into perfecting every bit of them. Packs/sets and vehicles are well chosen in a manner that it encourages strategic play and teamwork. Staff is great as well.

2- Argonath RPG and LCS DM server: both are great in terms of everything, but lcs dm is a bit better (its staff is the best)

1: VKs server: best server ever, so much custom content,many minigames(custom races, parkour...)and interactive jobs(the cop job is epic) to have fun with. not only that but this gem of a server gives a player the definitive liberty to do everything he wants beyond the limits of vice city engine. you can rob stores(and have challenging NPC cops chase you :p ), you can build your own world with props from the game, you can MAKE these props move, act, do anything the way YOU like it, there are NPCs (sort of) that you can encounter in the main world roaming around in their vehicles, you can BUY your own NPC guards and bring them with you to the main world, you have trillions of custom vehicles you can buy, currency is not complicated either; you can earn easy money by doing the things that you have fun doing. HECK, there is even a library and a zone where you can chill. to sum up, this server is a vice city'ish version of gmod aka your playground with TDM elements and races, a lot of custom races... this is what I praise the most about this server
ow and the staff is great, very friendly and helpful.

you can just mention the servers you like the most without giving an explanation, I just did that to express my point of view :)

« Last Edit: December 18, 2019, 09:38:17 am by ripmemes »
Friendly Friendly x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

Nyon410

• Vice Underdog
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
Re: Top 5 servers
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2019, 07:44:26 pm »
These are 5 not 10 :P
« Last Edit: December 17, 2019, 07:46:13 pm by Nyon410 »
Funny Funny x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

VU Full Member | CNR Manager | EC Admin | VW Staff Member | VCDC Staff Member |

Ryne

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2019, 07:57:33 pm »
EAD
LW
EC
CTF/RTV
PTP
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 3 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2019, 02:22:29 am »
Disclosure: I haven't played VCCNR (can't dl the files from China lol) or PTP yet, and I'm not an RPer so never played Argo, but here's my list:

Current
1 LWs
2 VKs (fuck the haters, this server kicks ass)
3 CTF
4 EAD
5 I haven't really liked any of the others I've played, EC is just a bad XE ripoff from my experience

All-time
1 XE
2 SvM
3 LWs
4 VKs
5 CTF

(Would have included EA on there too, Castagna did amazing work, but sadly I never saw it get active)
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Writer of excessively long posts

Kyle.

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Fanatic
  • Don't Mess With Me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2019, 03:11:28 am »
This server auto-banned me cause I am not part of VU, also I am permanently muted by the server. and yeah you have been kicked from the server. this was the msg when I joined last time.

4 EAD

Life for EAD & VU  :-*

RTV and CTF also good servers I Play it when no one in EAD.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2019, 03:13:47 am by Kyle. »
Funny Funny x 3 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Credits: Saim

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2019, 07:29:34 am »
This server auto-banned me cause I am not part of VU, also I am permanently muted by the server. and yeah you have been kicked from the server. this was the msg when I joined last time.
Same and additionally when I fast switched like 3 times server kicked me for speed modification.
Funny Funny x 2 (list)

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
  • we just here for ripmemes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2019, 09:37:56 am »
^
Never happened to me before, but I guess those issues have been addressed and fixed in recent updates...oh did I forget that this server gets updated almost monthly, each update fixes some bugs and brings a lot of new content to the game, so you won't get bored..
Try to boot up your game and join the server again, if you encounter any problem then you can post a complaint in their forums.

I forgot to mention VCCnR: it is a very cool server: I'd rank it 3 besides rtv and ead. You have to try it.   

These are 5 not 10 :P
oh my bad, I'll modify the main topic :P

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

Aaron

• Fanatic
  • Eighth Avenue Furies
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2019, 04:01:03 pm »
Same and additionally when I fast switched like 3 times server kicked me for speed modification.
at least not the same case as I experienced, joined with a nick topkek, and an admin banned my ass out they say I'm hunting cuz never I did know hunting used that nick before me ._.

Top 5 ( not in order )
LW - Still one of the commonly known when it comes to deathmatch, I like how the system works, simple yet what players like that makes you feel the DM sensation and one of the server that makes vcmp alive.

Argo - Unique with cool features and its originality, in terms of staff, lenient and strict which I find it admin material that should be tolerated that makes the players disciplined. And to mention that how well balanced the server is from monetary and criminal/cop side.

EC - I don't want to be biased but still doing ways in terms of improvement to let players experience new stuffs, community is a a bit fair to middling toxicity level but still disciplining in every possible way and one of the training ground for deathmatching.

CTF - A well worked server that exerted effort in terms of map and how the game mode works, staff is friendly from the staffs I know and a progressive server that where players also get addicted into.

EAD/RTV - Haven't played much on RTV, but to base from I played it's fun and challenging that what makes it fun and the mapping is also to be given credit and giving good updates.

For EAD, indeed time munching that when my procrastination hits me from my work that I supposed to do heuhe, staff is good and interactive to players, a server that can show and enhance teamwork not only purely death matching,active in terms of hosting events that brings all the players together, good community as well.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2019, 04:11:07 pm by Aaron »
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2019, 04:41:43 pm »
2. lw
3. ead
4. ec
1. vccnr
5. ctf
« Last Edit: December 22, 2019, 03:20:35 pm by RoyStang »
Informative Informative x 1 (list)

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

Drakola

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Do good have good.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2019, 04:46:53 pm »
LW
EC
EAD
VCCNR
CTF

Credit: [VU]RoyStang

VU Rookie | VC:MP Player Since 2016

Signal

• Regular
  • al mallu
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2019, 04:52:47 pm »
Maybe you joined the server when the anti hack system was under development, now everything works like charm.

1. VKs
2. LWs
3. RTV
4. CTF
5. There is no 5th server for me  :P
Informative Informative x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Silent

• Fanatic
  • Chainsaw and Spaz better than Any Explosives
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2019, 10:18:29 pm »
LW
EC
EAD
Argonath
RTV or CTF both have a lot of flaws so i cant pick

KILLERX.

« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2019, 10:26:04 pm »
1) LW
2) EAD
3) polski server vc-dm
4) brasil real RPG/DM
5) Argonath.
Best servers at the moment.
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Cannot rate own posts

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2019, 10:58:05 pm »
Lol once I reported a hacker in VKS and admin told me gtfo hacking is allowed here. Since then I didn't go in there I gtfo'd for real.

I am not gonna list EAD ofc it's first for me ;D but let's not put EAD in my list.

Top 5 Servers of 2019
LW
VCCNR
Argo
RTV
CTF
Informative Informative x 1 (list)

Aegon

• Fanatic
  • Miami Killers
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2019, 11:07:43 pm »
LW
RTV
EA
Evo DM
EAD

Agree Agree x 1 (list)