login
March 28, 2024, 08:27:41 am

Author Topic: Thank you  (Read 7403 times)

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
Thank you
« on: July 08, 2018, 03:00:14 am »
Hello y'all, just wanted to write a few words, mainly to say thanks, in behalf of OSK and i'll guess, all the members of the community.
Today Vice-War 7 has ended successfully with a winner: The Triumvirate. - nicely done guys; you captured the bases all the time and managed to kill a lot; you are without any doubt the team which deserved to win. Krystianoo the captain i love you

Even considering the DDoS attack or whatever it was when the event started, nostalgia has filled me. We have had great moments with the best people; in this event, all the veterans / old players, the people you like the more and the people you hate the more; all together in the same server fighting and having fun among themselves, is something what i love. I'd also like to congratulate all the teams, all of them have fighted nicely, have showed that they are good at this and that they have a competitive spirit; even though that there's only one winner, you all have overcome all the expectatives and have fighted until the last moment.

Talking personally, this my second Vice-War edition, and i couldn't be more happy of how it was: full of funny moments, great duels and fights, players capturing and players defending, and all that was possible because two groups of people: You, the players, and The staff. I have nothing else to say more than this: thank you both. I've but no words to describe how good i feel right now, and how much thankfully i'm to all of you for keeping here, resisting and playing although this community isn't so bigger as it used to be; as Kelvin said:

Even though there are people i dont like, i'd like to thank everyone who is still playing this game to help this small community stay alive. You are doing something special.

Our little community has overcome a lot of problems, yet there are a lot of problems to come, but atleast I, and i assure that almost everyone, have passed the 24 hours of the event nicely, and taking into account that there were a lot of problems, discussions; there was also friendship and unity between all the ones who played the event. Once again, thank you, specially GangstaRas - aXXo - Luckshya - hotdogcat - Siezer and the rest of the staff, for your awesome contributions and help to have this event up. Despite of that this is just a game, a part of my heart is, and will always be with it. Hope to see you all, and why not more players, in the next Vice-War edition.
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 6 Informative Informative x 1 Friendly Friendly x 11 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

ElvenKing

• Crazy Man
  • [MK]Berkay_Khan
    • View Profile
Re: Thank you
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2018, 03:04:47 am »
Capitan yandel ha ganado!
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 2 Winner Winner x 4 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

The Golden Horde

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2018, 03:07:25 am »
Te amoooooooo
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

RorroSancheZ

• Nothing is True. Everything is Permitted.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2018, 03:10:43 am »
Congratulations to all!

« Last Edit: July 08, 2018, 03:15:20 am by RorroSancheZ »
Friendly Friendly x 5 (list)

bro its my skills not a aimbot if want check my pc plz come and see and i tell you who is aimbot has nick is Rorro he is aimbot not me

FuRo[X]o

• Fanatic
  • Miami Killers
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2018, 03:13:02 am »
Congratulations Triumvirates!
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

Force99

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2018, 03:13:55 am »
We won, yea but Callhoun I need unban k
Funny Funny x 3 (list)

ElvenKing

• Crazy Man
  • [MK]Berkay_Khan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2018, 03:17:26 am »
What's the point of unban since event is over, lol.
Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 1 (list)

The Golden Horde

Force99

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2018, 03:20:34 am »
What's the point of unban since event is over, lol.
XD for next year (If VCMP alive).
PS : it was fun
Funny Funny x 2 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

santiago15_pro

• VCMP SINCE 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2018, 03:45:41 am »
GG

Signal

• Regular
  • al mallu
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2018, 03:51:11 am »
congrats triumvirate, ggwp  :thumbsup:
here is the final score :]

Pwnt Pwnt x 9 (list)

lederhos

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2018, 04:58:03 am »
I'm so proud of my team, I'd like to congratulate each one of the participants in the event, but especially to our members. Thank you for leaving me and other players lead you to this, I'll list some of the members that I remember gave everything for playing a clean war and did an amazing performance:

- Floris: This guy stood practically all the time I played, I don't know but I think he'll be one of the top capturers.
- [Do]Capitan_Yandel: Spawnkilling is definitely your best ability.
- Wr#Blix: I'm not sure if you played when I went to sleep, but if you did, I don't know, I just couldn't do that in 7 lifes, stayed during the whole war.
- Dizaster: You are the owner of ammunation.
- [LK]Dadero: Teamed up with you a plenty of times, definitely you are a great pal to teamwork.
- Radon: Always dispossed to give you a hand, you were undoubtly one of the best supporters out there.

(sorry if I forgot somebody)

A big thanks to the whole [Do] squad (Eddy, Ryxen, Myghtix, kendrick, Alejandro and Smok3), to players that I didn't meet before like Signal, Maxpayne and Grayson. To [EK], [KF], [LK], [MK] and to my beloved clan [SS].

To the Wolf Pack, which was our tough rival, thank you for giving us this opportunity to fight like this, you didn't make it easy, it was hard to fight the Siezer and Fercho's teamwork, same as Halchter and Punk's team. To OmaRosh's unexpected rocket bullets in my face, to Zkq and Rex's wall that they made on VAJ, etcetera...

Thanks to VU for organizing this, it took a lot of time to be performed but it finally happened, and it worth it.

Thanks to krystianoo for leading the whole Triumvirate team, you are a beast idiot.

Thanks for leaving me being your captain at least for once.

Regards, Capitan_Lederhos.

I LOVE FREAK BEST BRO FOREVER
« Last Edit: July 08, 2018, 07:09:19 am by leder99 »
Winner Winner x 2 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Friendly Friendly x 12 (list)

[0] [VU]BliTz: lederhoes sounds like trump

credits to ponky ponky

Ryne

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2018, 05:56:51 am »
It was fun playing with you all
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Sevrin

• Crazy Man
  • Peace please
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2018, 06:08:37 am »
It was one of the best VW ever. Congratulations to the Triumvirate being the winner and to The Wolf Pack being the tunner up.

I was also pleased to see my gang members, they were very less in numbers but still they put up a nice score. And our alliance with GmG was beautiful, thanks EAF/NAR and yeah Hala_Madrid hehe. Had quite funny moments with GmG. MarK once again you have proved you are hero of VW with 2k kills. (Y)
Agree Agree x 2 Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

Question to Stormeus: Where is TRC forums? We didn't even had a proper farewell because of you. :( :( :(

ZUBI

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2018, 06:29:33 am »
First of All Congratulations to the winning teams.

It was a good experience to play in group of teams in this years addition of VW, few glimpse happened in middle of the event but staff made it looks so easy for players to play.

Special Thanks to Vice Underdogs for making this memorable event to be happen one more time in the history of the contest.

Good luck all See ya in VW8  8) 8) 8)
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Credits : Berkley/Gohan

KuRuMi^

• KF Clan Leader
    • View Profile
    • VKs Official Server
« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2018, 07:35:10 am »
Despite of the amazing victory of this event, I was able to make bonds with players and clans, such as clans whom I missed them since ages. There was some great teamwork going on during the battlefield and our leader led us to the most fierce battles that he believed in us we would be able to take over beyond more bases than we can think of. I enjoyed meeting players from all over the globe. :D Let's not forget, hence this event is over, one more remains in our grasp soon enough...

~ Sincerely, TdZ.KuRuMi.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2018, 07:38:42 am by KuRuMi^ »
Winner Winner x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)