March 28, 2024, 08:15:16 pm

Author Topic: Application - San  (Read 3223 times)

DiaZ

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Application - San
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2019, 06:39:20 am »
No. You used to abuse me.
Funny Funny x 4 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Inferno made this for me <3

MD619

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VU4LiFe
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2019, 06:51:56 am »
I see no efforts of you in your application, it looks like you have just applied because punk has invited you.
No.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Roystang's art

San

• You are currently reading 'nothing'
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2019, 07:00:53 am »
Apart from being invited by noodles, why do you think VU is a good fit for you? What can you offer VU as a unit? What do you mean you think you're still a noob? In what aspect?

Once upon a time I never wanted to join a clan...I have joined a clan to help my friend but things turned...I literally got betrayed by it and I'm kinda good, honest, strict and also friendly so that's what I have seen the same from the VU members so I guess this suites for me. 2nd, I offer my 100% best. And why I think I'm a noob because my skills aren't that good I guess..i'll improve it tho

You look very unknown to me. You should have tried to hangout with some more members before applying.
I do know some VU's who are very close to me and punk invited so I guess that made me apply :) and Sure I will get to know more, and I know u but not detailed. I have been seeing you since 1 year in Viceland Discord as Contributor.

Me? When? and why? I don't remember fighting with you but I just remember that you were the moderator of Viceland and is from malaysia. I don't think I abused u but if I were rude I'm sorry then

Maybe I know you a little bit I think you are Viceland player? San_s ? A girl right? I flirt with you last time since 6 months ago.

by the way it is personal.. and you should spend more time with us in other servers. VU's mostly Play in EAD, EC, LW, RTV. Neutral this time.

This rose for you!!!

Sure I do play RTV and Lw (sometimes) and Thank you :)

I'll like to meet you in-game before voting.
Sure :) lemme know which server and I will be there

I see no efforts of you in your application, it looks like you have just applied because punk has invited you.
No.
It's just that I'm not a kind of person who writes alot :)

RajPut

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • خطائیں عمرِ رفتہ کی، سزائیں عمرِ حاضر کو
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2019, 08:23:21 am »
Additional Comments: As i have many friends in this clan.
I do know some VU's who are very close to me.
Can you name them?

Pakistan!
Zindabad!

Wanna share your opinion about me? https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8850

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2019, 09:00:57 am »
I was pretty voting positive for you as I've been with you since long time but sorry its a No this time, the reason is you just left FC while ago and you should get attached with other VU members. You trust others so blindly.
plus you noob girl.

I've faith in ma poodle, but...
« Last Edit: January 12, 2019, 09:02:32 am by GoRcEE »

San

• You are currently reading 'nothing'
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2019, 09:09:13 am »
Additional Comments: As i have many friends in this clan.
I do know some VU's who are very close to me.
Can you name them?
SMD, Evilspirit bro, Callum bro, Gorcee bro, PunkNoodle, Val not much close but is a best person I met, and I'd like to make friends with more :)

I was pretty voting positive for you as I've been with you since long time but sorry its a No this time, the reason is you just left FC while ago and you should get attached with other VU members. You trust others so blindly.
plus you noob girl.

I've faith in ma poodle, but...
Haha :) Well How can we know about someone without trusting...I ain't noob girl xD I'm just a noob in skills u know me :D  and I did expect this from you already, Well I left FC in Jan 3rd and I have mentioned why I had to leave that clan and also mentioned why I applied here. Trusting blindly and applying in VU doesn't make sense bro that's my opinion. And Thanks but if there are any grudges let it be in PM. It's a Clan application :/
« Last Edit: January 12, 2019, 09:17:25 am by San »
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Febulous.

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Hi ....
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2019, 09:32:08 am »

RoyStang's Art

Sezar

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2019, 09:51:04 am »
Phuck u alien, For you Alienization Started in EC
Phuck Oof to Mars

BTW best of luck
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

auzk

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2019, 10:04:24 am »
You look very unknown to me. You should have tried to hangout with some more members before applying.
NOO

I'm Rookie :D

Lorenzo.

• Regular
  • California Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2019, 10:05:25 am »
Good luck

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
  • we just here for ripmemes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2019, 11:29:14 am »
 :thumbsup:

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

MD619

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VU4LiFe
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2019, 12:00:50 pm »
It's just that I'm not a kind of person who writes alot :)
I'm also a kind of person who doesn't write alot but atleast write the main things that theking asked you :)
Btw I suggest you get closer with VUs play with them ingame and be friend with them help them,currently you are unknown to most of us get yourself known to VUs :)

Roystang's art

Thomas

• Crazy Man
  • Death awaits you always
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2019, 12:24:17 pm »
SMD, Evilspirit bro, Callum bro, Gorcee bro, PunkNoodle, Val e author=GoRcEE
Bro zoned rekt ok xDDDDDDDDDDDD

But i just met you O____o, i don't have any trust issues but i like to know more about you before we let you in our secret organization xD.

play with us first, hope to see you in LW someday or in vice land.
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Vice War 8 Developer
Vice War 8 Web Master
Playing VC-MP Since 2009
Representing Miami Killers.
T4iVi3R | HeisenBerg | Thomas | Tom4S

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2019, 01:03:16 pm »
Are you the San from ViceLand? You must know me if are from there

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

Sk

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • #VU
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 12, 2019, 01:07:28 pm »
I'll like to meet you in-game before voting.
Also you gender?
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 2 (list)

le pro
http://i.imgur.com/j6yise0.png

Krediit Kokcex