March 29, 2024, 08:54:05 am

Author Topic: DeSLaS3r  (Read 7726 times)

Deso

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: DeSLaS3r
« Reply #45 on: October 06, 2013, 05:49:36 pm »
TRC's been hatin!

*ducks and covers*
« Last Edit: October 06, 2013, 05:52:29 pm by Deso »
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

DarKFirE

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 06, 2013, 06:30:54 pm »
Funny Funny x 3 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Quote from: Tical
All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 06, 2013, 06:42:06 pm »
Umm, can someone please tell me dafuq does baron even mean?

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Seph

• Regular
  • AKA Majora Incarnate
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 06, 2013, 06:44:39 pm »

anytime I see them call him baron retard i always think of baron nashor from league of legends

but i suppose the real definition of baron is like a king or overlord. They're basically calling him the king of all retards

Quote from: My Hero
people are complaining about the sync (0.4) because they're unwilling to adapt to a modified fighting style that consists of things like actually shooting a person's body after they're knocked down by shotguns. (Players actually think this is an unreasonable change.

Foxtrot

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 06, 2013, 06:49:18 pm »

anytime I see them call him baron retard i always think of baron nashor from league of legends

but i suppose the real definition of baron is like a king or overlord. They're basically calling him the king of all retards

I can't understand why would someone want a definition for "baron"

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 06, 2013, 06:52:32 pm »

I can't understand why would someone want a definition for "baron"
Well, you guys call him baron. The definition of baron that I know is one of a nobleman, a highborn. So by actually calling him that, you're saying he's superior to you?
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Foxtrot

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 06, 2013, 06:55:12 pm »
we are also calling him retard in case you didn't see the next word after "baron" so that answers your question.
Agree Agree x 4 Funny Funny x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 06, 2013, 07:00:37 pm »
we are also calling him retard in case you didn't see the next word after "baron" so that answers your question.
So what you're saying is that you're a kid who likes to insult people over the internet?
Agree Agree x 3 Disagree Disagree x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 06, 2013, 07:07:57 pm »
Pwnt Pwnt x 3 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 5 (list)

All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help

Foxtrot

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 06, 2013, 07:08:36 pm »
 I've noticed the word kid seems to be one of very frequent use in your vocabulary. Please remind me of how old you are yourself again
Agree Agree x 5 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 06, 2013, 07:40:04 pm »
Please back to the topic haters gonna hate, continue the topic or sadly i need to lock it.  :blank:
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 4 (list)

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 06, 2013, 07:42:56 pm »
I've noticed the word kid seems to be one of very frequent use in your vocabulary. Please remind me of how old you are yourself again
I'm 16. The point is, even if you're let's say 45 years old, the capabilities of your brain equal the ones of a 2 day old baby chicken :P
Agree Agree x 1 Disagree Disagree x 2 Funny Funny x 3 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 06, 2013, 07:45:44 pm »
Pwnt Pwnt x 4 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 6 (list)

Foxtrot

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 06, 2013, 07:49:08 pm »
Winner Winner x 1 (list)

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 06, 2013, 07:52:43 pm »
you're a kid
I'm 16.

I'm turning 20 in may.
Well then, I'd recommend visiting a psychologist. It's definitely not normal for a person of your age to act like a child that didn't even hit puberty. Having a talk with a professional might just help you :P
And I'm not even going to address brian, the problems he has are well past the point of clinical interference.
Agree Agree x 2 Disagree Disagree x 2 Winner Winner x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)