April 27, 2024, 09:43:59 pm

Author Topic: Application - Eazym4  (Read 6387 times)

Eazym4

• Fanatic
  • She belongs to the streets - Sir Future
    • View Profile
Application - Eazym4
« on: August 06, 2020, 01:04:59 pm »
Nick: Eazym4

Timezone/Country: India +5.30 gmt

Previous Nicks: none

Additional Comments: hey guys ! I'm back w another attempt to join this family. I know I have made mistakes in the past but that was the past I have been trying to make up for those mistakes and trying to gain your trust. I may not be the best player among the players out there but I can improve and i have been improving. Plus I dont take this game that seriously I just wanna be among nice cool people and have fun playing vcmp w you all. I have made many friends and I hope to make more, relax, have fun and fight together. I hope you all will give me a chance to join you guys and have fun and grow together.Among the toxicity in the game today, I've been looking for a way out and I think I just discovered the right place, a place where I can chill out a little after all the daywork and stress.

About my history : i started playing vcmp back in 2015 and played continuously for a year or 2 then I took a break in 2018-2019 . I have never been banned in the main servers . I mostly used to play in lw and that is why most of you didnt know me but these days you can find me in ec lw or ead.

Clan history: I wasnt member of any clan but i was really close to everyone in the VA clan cause the members of that clan lived nearby and we used to hang out.

I hope y’all will give me a chance to prove my loyalty and hang out.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2021, 04:22:12 pm by ferrari32 »
Winner Winner x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

RisKY^

• Regular
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Eazym4
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2020, 01:31:42 pm »
BL....WK
Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Thank you so much Mr.Roy. :)

DiaZ

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2020, 02:10:18 pm »
Isn't it too early to reapply?

Inferno made this for me <3

Eazym4

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2020, 02:16:25 pm »
well its already been about a month my last application i posted on 1st july ig and ist been 3 weeks approx since it got denied
So i thought i should
« Last Edit: August 06, 2020, 02:23:57 pm by Eazym4 »
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

SMD

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Don't teach Father how to make children!Lol Movies
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2020, 03:01:41 pm »
well its already been about a month my last application i posted on 1st july ig and ist been 3 weeks approx since it got denied
So i thought i should

You think you have improved in 3 weeks?
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Credits : KocKex

Eazym4

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2020, 03:06:48 pm »
My application was denied due to many members not knowing me and due to some things i did in the past. So i do think i was able to meet and know alot of you guys and regarding the issues related to trust, I've been trying all the possibilities to gain your trust somehow, may it be through working on my activity ingame which I guess everyone is evident of. I know I cannot magic spell you guys to trust me, but you see, in my previous appeal, y'all questioned me about my activity and yeah, I proved my activity. Likewise,  it would be fascinating, atleast for me,if you'd trust me. Anything that endangers VU privacy, I strongly say, would never be from my side! thankyou.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2020, 03:12:17 pm by Eazym4 »
Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

Hazard

• Crazy Man
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2020, 03:18:03 pm »
you should've taken some time but I think you should get a chance this time.

the only thing is patience :thumbsup:
Disagree Disagree x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

TrapHole.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2020, 03:22:06 pm »
Good luck btw how many guys said you need wait more man
Informative Informative x 1 Useful Useful x 1 (list)

auzk

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2020, 05:11:42 pm »
Bro it's too early for you to apply again...Neutral for now   
Winner Winner x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

I'm Rookie :D

TheKing

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • THE KKO OUTTA NOWHERE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2020, 05:56:34 pm »
Hey again, who have you hung around and spoken to? how much time you've been spending ingame?
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

ITS THE BIG DOG!

Eazym4

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2020, 05:58:52 pm »
We cannot measure trust. Trust, is a relative term. Some people take years to build up trust while there are some who are able to build up a strong foundation of trust within weeks.
I understand the fact that it might be hard for you to trust me when I see myself from your side but then I realise that we live in 'The Internet World', where to prove someones loyalty would basically be a mismatch between the two lives, virtual and real. 
My past appeal was denied, based upon a majority of clanmates not knowing me. As quoted                     

I'm going to close and deny this application as you can see that many of VUs are not familiar with you which raises loyalty doubts. You had a history of you sharing your account with friends which also has left an odd impression of you on us. You've to indulge more often with us in order to gain trust of fellow VUs.

I don't know how but I'm pretty confident enough that I've met alot of players that belong to VU in the meanwhile.
Time shouldn't be a factor here, since afterall what matters is what work you've done in that time and it is after undying satisfaction that I reapplied here.

Hey again, who have you hung around and spoken to? how much time you've been spending ingame?
Hi King, I've basically been around everybody that's alive in VU roster today. To name them would be like almost copy pasting the roster (exc. inactives).

About the time spent ingame, I believe if we were to have graphs of play time around VC:MP, I'd be having a great rank.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2020, 06:11:29 pm by Eazym4 »

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2020, 06:54:29 pm »
Pehly das Moosewala ya karan aujla?  >:(
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Eazym4

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2020, 07:04:20 pm »
Moosewala  ;)

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2020, 08:33:58 pm »
Moosewala  ;)
Ithay rakh, ly chak Trainee! :thumbsup:
Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

RajPut

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • خطائیں عمرِ رفتہ کی، سزائیں عمرِ حاضر کو
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2020, 09:01:37 pm »
Hello! Every applicant is supposed to mention about his previous denied apps if any

Why was it denied?
What he think about that, have done regarding that. What change he made so our members should give him a chance
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Pakistan!
Zindabad!

Wanna share your opinion about me? https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8850