April 27, 2024, 10:01:23 pm

Author Topic: Application - Deadshot/Chocolate  (Read 6375 times)

Chocolate

• Fanatic
  • "The Light, The Way"
    • View Profile
    • Lougle
Application - Deadshot/Chocolate
« on: December 16, 2019, 03:30:58 pm »
Nick: Deadshot/Chocolate

Timezone/Country: GMT+5:00

Previous Nicks:  fassie (Sky-City ), CyberHunter (Sky-City), lol, mr.pakistan, mafia_boy, Chocolate, [TF_R] Chocolate, [AK]Chocolate, (PRO) Chocolate, (PrO)Animal, (PRO)BLADE, iNs.Deadshot, DeadSlayer, DeadlyGamer

Additional Comments:
Brief History:
I started playing in February 15, 2012. First i started playing in Sky-City. I met Riders at Avengers City Server that was made in 2012 by Nilz. My activity in 0.3 was mostly in XE European Server, after the new vcmp 0.4 release i played in Little Whiteys, Then after mid 2015 i got inactive and started playing VC:MP once a year because i was busy with high school (you need to have good grades to get into a good University). I came back in February of 2018 and started playing in LW and then moved to VCCNR. I mostly play in Little Whiteys, RTV, and VCCNR.

Past Clans:
After joining some other severs in 2012, I met a guy called Hammas who introduced me to TF, after two months in his clan he told me to join 'PRO' clan lead by (PrO)uSmAn. After my nine months in PRO clan, The leader got inactive and for quite a time. I was the only member active and the leader had left due to college. I joined iNs in 2018 cause my cousin invited me and then things didn't go out well. Basically we used to play in VCCNR ,So when i got the invitation, I thought i could lead a clan but i was wrong. (more info here.)

More info:
In 2015 i applied in Miami Killers, i thought i had a chance there which i didn't as you can see here:
First App
Second App

Spoilers: Didn't get accepted in MK the second time they wanted a picture of me and my brother to get accepted there.

Conclusion: I have been playing in VC:MP 2012, due to the shitty experience in 2015 when i applied to MK. I wasn't confident enough to apply anywhere else so that's why the long delay and applying in VU years later. I always wanted to be part of a huge community and a amazing clan but due to me lacking confidence i took a lot of time to apply.

« Last Edit: January 27, 2020, 04:50:50 am by Siezer »
Winner Winner x 1 Informative Informative x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

[VU_T]RoyStang's Art

MemeMachiney's Art

Hazard

• Crazy Man
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Deadshot/Chocolate
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2019, 04:06:34 pm »
Good luck Deadshot bhai!
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2019, 04:41:48 pm »
Trainee without a doubt

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

Aegon

• Fanatic
  • Miami Killers
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2019, 04:45:59 pm »
Good Luck Man!
Informative Informative x 1 (list)

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2019, 05:19:04 pm »
I didn't notice any much improvements in you from your last application, just like you don't try to interact with more VUs. Try to be more active and interested to the clan. Positive.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2019, 05:58:36 pm by GoRcEE »

KingOfVC

• Fanatic
  • UwU
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2019, 05:32:48 pm »
good luck!

Current: RTV Developer
Past: EAD Scripter

Sawyer

• Crazy Man
  • Drugs not bad.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2019, 05:55:05 pm »
T

Thomas

• Crazy Man
  • Death awaits you always
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2019, 06:07:15 pm »
T, known you for long enough.
I expect loyalty form you.

Vice War 8 Developer
Vice War 8 Web Master
Playing VC-MP Since 2009
Representing Miami Killers.
T4iVi3R | HeisenBerg | Thomas | Tom4S

Chocolate

• Fanatic
  • "The Light, The Way"
    • View Profile
    • Lougle
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2019, 06:23:17 pm »
Good luck Deadshot bhai!
Good Luck Man!
good luck!
Thanks Everyone <3 <3

I didn't notice any much improvements in you from your last application, just like you don't try to interact with more VUs. Try to be more active and interested to the clan. Positive.
Yeah bro i am trying, i did meet some more VU but i won't disappoint, i appreciate the vote.
Trainee without a doubt
Thanks Pindi Love <3 <3
T
Thanks Alot, I appreciate it!!!

T, known you for long enough.
I expect loyalty form you.
Thanks Bro Alot <3

[VU_T]RoyStang's Art

MemeMachiney's Art

mairee

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2019, 06:48:22 pm »
big thonk time hmmmm
I vote no
Funny Funny x 2 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

Zatch

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Night City
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2019, 08:14:35 pm »
Trainee

Nyon410

• Vice Underdog
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2019, 08:37:16 pm »
Trainee for my good teacher.
Good luck with other votes.

VU Full Member | CNR Manager | EC Admin | VW Staff Member | VCDC Staff Member |

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2019, 10:22:18 pm »
Weird question, if in future Xmair/Jokah decide to close VCCNR, you'll leave VU?
Funny Funny x 5 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

lederhos

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2019, 10:35:27 pm »
I'll be honest with you; I have never liked you to be honest, I know you since Megawar days and you always seemed like a moody retard who likes weeping and rage quiting every possible moment. Also after I saw this iNs drama thingy my expectatives with you got even lower, though, efforts are something that eventually pay off, so, if you ever get accepted here, just don't let this shit go as you would do before and show us you have really improved. I'm leaning my trust on you, trainee.

[0] [VU]BliTz: lederhoes sounds like trump

credits to ponky ponky

Trax

• Vice Underdog
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2019, 02:35:47 am »
Trainee.

Full Vice Underdog playing since 2018. ,EAD,EC.