login
March 29, 2024, 08:39:34 am

Author Topic: Vice War 7 - Unban Appeal  (Read 478 times)

Brian43uipee.

• View Profile
Vice War 7 - Unban Appeal
« on: July 07, 2018, 03:42:31 pm »
I was don't know that it was a bug, I didn't give me chance to at least say sorry and iam saying it now sorry.
I wasn't really know that it's bug really.

Banned from [SS]Krystianoo.
Reason: Abusing bug.
Additional information: I really was don't know the he was bugged and killed him, He banned me for that i just need to play the VW and you can give me chance to play it without rulebreak or another, I am sorry.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 04:19:25 pm by Brian43uipee. »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

krystianoo

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Vice War 7 - Unban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2018, 05:27:26 pm »
Sorry, but just like another offender of this, you will not be unbanned. You are welcome to try and get the management to revert my decision, however I don't think that will happen.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Brian43uipee.

• View Profile
Re: Vice War 7 - Unban Appeal
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2018, 05:33:08 pm »
Why krys, I got banned beacause i got accidently abused bug and didn't meant to do this really and i am sorry really if you can give me another chance and you can give me a chance beacause really didn't meant to do this, plus that my first time to play Vice War and i won't leave it end and didn't continue playing if you can give me chance i will thank you and really i didn't meant to do that and didn't knew that you was bugged.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)