login
April 23, 2024, 08:47:26 pm

Author Topic: Psicodelic:.  (Read 3315 times)

Psicodelic

• View Profile
Psicodelic:.
« on: November 30, 2009, 08:18:22 pm »
Nick: Psicodelic
Previous Nicks: psycodelic
Timezone/Country: GMT -, spain

Do you speak English? Yes  ::)

Time you have played vcmp: 1 years

Previous clans: TLK
Do you use mIRC: Yes

Why you want to join VU: I want the experience and I want to see how much I can add.

Favourite weapon: ALL

Would you be interested in competing in clan wars?: Yes
« Last Edit: October 21, 2010, 04:21:42 pm by Thijn »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

TheKing

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • THE KKO OUTTA NOWHERE.
    • View Profile
Re: Psicodelic:.
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2009, 08:23:38 pm »
thanks for aplaying to the vice underdogs clan. be pacient we will answer in 2-3 days ight :D

Regards, KingOH
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

ITS THE BIG DOG!

ULK.HeAD

• Fanatic
  • the most interesting man in VCMP
    • View Profile
    • ULK Gang
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2009, 11:52:22 pm »
hmmm... has some bad history, I won't get into all of it, but we gave him a chance and I guess this is where he has ended up. anyways, I believe this is all publicly viewable on our forums:

known death evader, gets mad for no reason, can't stand getting killed, finally i banned him from XE for check-killing under an alias.

in shorter words,  he's just another valditoloko, his attitude is childish, skills and activity are below average

he death evaded them in LW as he did to me long time ago

Don't know him either, don't have a single memory of him LOL

check-killing is most lame thing he could do.
just giving him a chance cause he has been TLK for long time

it's true that he's been TLK like forever and still hasn't shown any improvement in the attitude department

edit: lol and doesn't speak english

More than a year being TLK and he become worse
When im playing on XE with nogoto on,somehow he tele to me/near to me and spazz the shit out me without reason

he death evaded them in LW as he did to me long time ago

The fact you aren't able to listen to your own crew says it all

Wasnt this guy banned from XE for Hax?

Anyways, ive seen him play and he has a poor attitude and thats about it.

confronted with everything:

I leave the clan because the level of the players is too lowest, this clan isn't at my level sorry

Psycodelic

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2009, 02:23:29 pm »
A question head as you know all that if they recognize me?

It makes me laugh all you say, and barely played with you once or twice. And I've never played with you in the lw, so you must have dreamed it, took 6 months without playing so please before we go get informed defaming lies a little, you know everything you say about me is part of her friend Own the tlk

Psycodelic

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2009, 02:37:44 pm »
I thought you were more mature, really the few times I played with you hize algo de eso? Because I was not that person talk, I play with you with respect as you with me, not where you take all that and never used hack. Are you sure you do not put the wrong person?, And tell who had a mimic who have threatened me photos, I say only one thing I do not play the XE I usually play in the lw. If they recognize me there I want to invent please stop

Javi

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2009, 06:45:53 pm »
Alright VUs, watch out for him.

You kill him? That's not a problem, he will say something, like he blinked.

Sometimes it's impossible to kill him, why? When he falls off or gets -20 HP he will /q or /kill

Don't bother of speaking English with him, unless he gets an online translator.

He's awesome, do you know how he gets stats? Check killing! :D

Why is it that lots of people hate him? I think it's for his niiiice attitude.

oO ty Don for the sign <3

Psycodelic

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2009, 08:12:45 pm »
This kid builds his life on the vc-mp, and is angry about being killed several times in a row gave him a lesson game.
I threatened to hurt me not to go to the vu. I told him I did not care I do not care what they think about my people that they recognize me, please theking I do not get on the forums never delete this topic you propose to me you delete it.

Thijn

• Forum Administrator
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2009, 09:52:54 pm »
eeh you mean delete your topic?
Or wtf...

Well yeah there's no point of speaking English to you...

I'm not totally useless,
I can be used as an bad example ;)

"Never do Today, What you can do Tomorrow"

Psycodelic

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2009, 10:59:25 pm »
if Thijn please delete the topic sorry for my English class -0

ULK.HeAD

• Fanatic
  • the most interesting man in VCMP
    • View Profile
    • ULK Gang
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2009, 11:08:04 pm »
lol... I have nothing against you, and I like playing with you. I just like VU more... ;)

can we still be friends?  ;D

Psicodelic

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2009, 02:15:35 am »
Forze: Sometimes it's impossible to kill him, why? When he falls off or gets -20 HP I will / q or / kill

And I never used / q where neither the game nor lw xe. those who actually play against me you know, if he was banned I say ...

Forze: Do not bother of speaking English with him, unless he gets an online translator.

when game does not use any translator is to understand just what ami I do not like not hide my native language as you remember you're also Spanish

Forze: He's awesome, do you know how he gets stats? Check killing!
This is really the only thing I acknowledge it but it hize only once and I won a banner, it hize by the player who kills never died, I thought it was cheater, and I remember that game where lw where there is no command type check ..

TheKing

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • THE KKO OUTTA NOWHERE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2009, 02:52:43 am »
LuL!!! WTF!!!???

This shyt is madness!! LuL.. well psycodelic is really all up to u ma frund!.... u wunt VU to delete this topic or on the other hand wunt it to stay and give it a try in our clan, to get a Fresh new start HUH? come on guys forget bout past! :P give the guy a break!!! pleasE!!! gosherZ!

so u willing to try out for our clan and start from -00? lol just JK from 0! and try to be better.???

Well this is what i personally think!, we should give another chance to the guy! i mean for the best of VCMP players need to build a sting friendship!!! :D:D

this is why HeAD is my HERO!!!! :D ur the Superman Dude!!! HeAD <3.. the only thing u did wrong is leave me waiting for an our at the ladder macth -.-.-.--. frekign breakfast! :D

And ForzE i berely knw u but u seem so cool! <3

*KingOH Hugs Forze, HeAD, and all ppl who wants a hug :D

Regards, KingOH

ITS THE BIG DOG!

Javi

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2009, 09:10:18 pm »
And ForzE i berely knw u but u seem so cool! <3

*KingOH Hugs Forze, HeAD, and all ppl who wants a hug :D
<3

Alright, TheKing is right, forget about past guys, I think he could do starting by 0. Go Psicodelic!

oO ty Don for the sign <3

TheKing

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • THE KKO OUTTA NOWHERE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2009, 11:48:29 pm »
too late he wunts to cancel this apply soooooo...

CANCELED!!!!

ITS THE BIG DOG!

Sephiroth

« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2009, 04:07:18 am »
what a tragic ending..  :'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(
Cannot rate own posts