April 27, 2024, 10:08:08 pm

Author Topic: Quarter Finals Match Listings[Completed]  (Read 2914 times)

Ryne

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
Quarter Finals Match Listings[Completed]
« on: May 22, 2012, 04:08:44 pm »
Quarter Finals

Matches
|
Round 1
|
Round 2
|
Round 3(T B)
|
Winner
1.ULK.Kino - Metalord
|
3-4
|
5-2
|
6-1
|
ULK.Kino
2.[VU]GRAND - [VU]jUan
|
5-2
|
1-6
|
2-5
|
[VU]jUan
3.[DnA]Gudio - MK.Koray
|
6-1
|
2-5
|
2-5
|
MK.Koray
4.[DnA]SaM - ULK.Ajeet
|
4-3
|
3-4
|
5-2
|
[DnA]SaM
« Last Edit: May 26, 2012, 07:05:03 am by Ryne »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Match Listings for Quarter Finals
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2012, 07:32:12 pm »
Moved to this section. Let the QFs commence!
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Writer of excessively long posts

buda

Re: Match Listings for Quarter Finals
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2012, 07:40:09 pm »
cool
Cannot rate own posts

GRAND

• Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Polish Player
    • View Profile
Re: Quarter Finals Match Listings
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2012, 08:39:02 pm »
Kurwa :< Good luck GRAND, eh...

asd

GranDoIz

• Crazy Man
  • Palestine Will Be Free (°_°) Freedom
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2012, 10:41:37 am »
goood luck all  :thumbsup:

Vegeta

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2012, 02:06:34 pm »

Gudio

« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2012, 02:55:00 pm »
Gudio 6-1 2-5 2-5 Koray
What can I say? I just don't believe because in first round I raped him with finger in my ass (Juan said the same), then in second round Koray said something like "brb 1 min" and after back he has been transformed into unkillable player. It was really hard to beat him because after "transformation" he was faster (he isn't so fast when he's normal playing, we all know that). While fighting with him in second round he warped (I saw he jumped from the roof by accident, I switched to m60 and I was trying to kill him), unfortunately it was JUST WARP!!! (strange warp, because everyone else was OK) and he backstabbed me by shotgun.
Dunno what can I say. For me it seems like he enabled FPS (30+). If I can, I would ask for revenge match with more admins as spectators.

updated
« Last Edit: May 23, 2012, 04:15:47 pm by SaM »
Cannot rate own posts

buda

« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2012, 03:05:42 pm »
yeah well i have to say i watched it all, and the conclusion of this match is: kinda weird. why?
it took gudio around 5 minutes to win the 1st round by 6-1, after that koray brb'd a few times, he started to "rape" gudio quite hard and fast but the good thing is, they both were fighting at duel2 in XE then koray ran away and fell off from the top/roof gudio went for him and tried to finish him off suddenly after that koray appeared right in gudios nack and killed him, no one else warped at that moment just koray

i dunno it might have been lag, net problems or god knows what else, but i know how gudio might feel now i suffered almost the same in the last VCDC(2) well actually the situations are totally similar
Cannot rate own posts

koray

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2012, 03:11:57 pm »
Gudio 6-1 2-5 2-5 Koray
What can I say? I just don't believe because in first round I raped him with finger in my ass (Juan said the same), then in second round Koray said something like "brb 1 min" and after back he has been transformed into unkillable player. It was really hard to beat him because after "transformation" he was faster (he isn't so fast when he's normal playing, we all know that).

Why you allways do it guys?I am trying to solve that idiotic problem for a year.No one believes me.Also I told it many times to other people that Im playing from our shop.So sometimes someone comes there and Im leaving for them.Then I come back to computer to resume the game.

That's what do you know?That means you can't understand someone before they tell you the real reason.

And that warping......Yeah once happened but I saw you while you jumping down too.That was a server warp and thats just happened for one time.I really focused on my ping too:That was allways the same when I was playing with you.Shame on you Gudio.You wouldn't insult someone if you were playing with your friend or clan mate.I can't find someone to blame.That was just my waking up to glitching hard and thats all.

it took gudio around 5 minutes to win the 1st round by 6-1, after that koray brb'd a few times, he started to "rape" gudio quite hard and fast but the good thing is, they both were fighting at duel2 in XE then koray ran away and fell off from the top/roof gudio went for him and tried to finish him off suddenly after that koray appeared right in gudios nack and killed him, no one else warped at that moment just koray

We played a lil time after THIS ONCE WARP.JUST ONCE.WHY DO YOU INSULT ME ?

Also Juan,I told you that you didn't understand:First I gave up from the VCMP and didn't play it for 2 months.And I returned back to game after this long time.It doesn't mean that I started to play now.Yeah I just started it again two weeks ago.And you know My returning back was for VCDC.

In short,I came back to VCMP since VCDC has started.Can you understand now?

And Gudio ,you are just an egoist player who thinks he is unbeatable with his glitch.

I hope you egoists can understand what I meant.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2012, 03:16:00 pm by koray »

Gudio

« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2012, 03:20:37 pm »
It's not topic about my person and opinions how bad Gudio is, because I heard few times in this forum that I'm an egoistic, arrogant pleb.

I'm just trying to explain that our quarter final's fight was really weird, because in the group stage you lost two rounds with me.

I know you're trying to show us your 'truth' that nobody believes, but anyways we all know that you have a brother and in my opinion, he is better fighter than you. Maybe you took a break from VC:MP few months ago but it doesn't mean that he did the same.

All what I mean is as I said, that our fight was really strange. If you wanna include in your next post my personality traits, don't do that. Just say me "I won" and I promise that won't gonna continue this topic.
Cannot rate own posts

koray

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2012, 03:25:35 pm »
Maybe I won you but I allways being insulted from someone when I do something to you/your friends/etc. .Close it here

Gudio

« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2012, 03:36:56 pm »
Ok... I promised so I'm not gonna continue that but I wanna know other opinions and I'm waiting for answer for my question in my first post.
Btw. I was looking at "Who's online" page and after when you posted, Kelvin has logged in this forum. :[ Damn that I can't proof that you gave a mouse and keyboard for your brother in the second round.
Cannot rate own posts

koray

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2012, 04:26:30 pm »
If you looked the time carefully,He has logged in after the match at forums after I wrote a long reply.
Also everyone knows that Kelvin knows how to move fast with c-glitch but He hasn't any experience of this.One more thing,When did you see kelvin when he was crouching like this?Or others?If yes,someone free to type here.

« Last Edit: May 23, 2012, 04:31:59 pm by koray »

j.king

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2012, 04:35:57 pm »
Enough, If you as a player think there is something usual regarding your opponent you should private message the admin spectating your duel, or if the admin itself feels like there is something unusual they will take it into account and act accordingly. Once again I DONT want any posts in here unless they contain match results.

buda

« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2012, 06:50:31 pm »
6-1,5-2(me) 5-2(GRAND) nice game
Cannot rate own posts