May 01, 2024, 06:23:59 am

Author Topic: ULK.Akiharu, worse than Ray?  (Read 27694 times)

stormeus

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Developer
    • View Profile
    • GTA VICE CITY Respective owner
Re: ULK.Akiharu, worse than Ray?
« Reply #150 on: May 28, 2012, 11:03:24 pm »

Probably the most intelligent comment in this topic.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

<krystianoo> stormeus do good job
<krystianoo> with recent update
<krystianoo> if not agree; jeb yourself in head
<Avenger> yesterday you said death to stormeus
<karan> double standard krystianoo
<karan> he called him fake prophet too
<krystianoo> sure fake prophet
<krystianoo> but with recent updates real

NewK

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: May 29, 2012, 12:01:40 am »
I'm going to reply as politely as possible as I don't wish to extend all this drama even more, if anything below seems hostile then, I can only say that wasn't my intention.

10 Pages of this just made me laugh and made me think how much you guys pay attention to us, no matter the situation haha.
Well Kevin that didn't make much sense. You see, if any other member of this community was caught stealing passwords/viewing private forums, that person being an ULK member or not, it would still get everyone's attention. What I'm saying is that yes, it caught our attention of course it did, but don't you think it would get our attention anyways if it was somebody else? Of course it would.

And Yea you are right about this:
By making fun of someone being caught hacking or doing watheverthefuckitiswrong is not a solution.
But you make it sound like he is the victim, as in: poor guy someone's making fun of him because he got caught stealing passwords /viewing private forums. There's consequences for those actions and being made fun of is actually not much of a big consequence/punishment, in fact that's a very very light punishement, if it can be called a punishment at all.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 01:26:38 am by NewK »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Sephiroth

« Reply #152 on: May 29, 2012, 12:41:45 am »
I'm going to reply as politely as possible as I don't wish to extend all this drama even more, if anything below seems hostile then, I can only say that wasn't my intention.

10 Pages of this just made me laugh and made me think how much you guys pay attention to us, no matter the situation haha.
Well Kevin that didn't made much sense. You see, if any other member of this community was caught stealing passwords/viewing private forums, that person being an ULK member or not, it would still get everyone's attention. What I'm saying is that yes, it caught our attention of course it did, but don't you think it would get our attention anyways if it was somebody else? Of course it would.

And Yea you are right about this:
By making fun of someone being caught hacking or doing watheverthefuckitiswrong is not a solution.
But you make it sound like he is the victim, as in: poor guy someone's making fun of him because he got caught stealing passwords /viewing private forums. There's consequences for those actions and being made fun of is actually not much of a big consequence/punishment, in fact that's a very very light punishement, if it can be called a punishment at all.

Indeed, if anyone actually cared enough, the authorities could be involved.
Cannot rate own posts

FaF

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • Clan MK
« Reply #153 on: May 29, 2012, 01:33:03 am »
Yea indeed is ULK issue, people feels like if insulting is something important, or make fun of it, it is like if I make fun of DZ almost dead or MK having problems or either when VU lost against TLK 11-0 long time ago, such kind of problems just show something like a not social way to manage things. By making fun of someone being caught hacking or doing watheverthefuckitiswrong is not a solution.
First of all its not just ULK issue, your beloved Clan member Akiharu ( also portrayed as ULK clan leader) has done shit similar to Ray, and has access to the passwords of users of VU forums, which includes almost whole of VCMP community.

And its much expected and obvious that ULK will face criticism from everyone around ( though actually it isnt from everyone) when some member like Akiharu does some shit like this.
Regarding making fun of the person, what do you expect us to do? cut Akiharu's lawns or wash his feet?
Of course we will criticize "him" and make fun of him that how kiddish and stupid he acted in past days.

I don't know wherther Charley dislikes Akiharu so much and viceversa , if it is truth or not I don't care, those are your thoughts and/or feelings, however making this generated a big scandal and if this achieved some kind of goal into your goal list it is certainly your problem, as I pointed out ULK might solve this as it own way. Other gang members insulting and making fun saying stuff like "Akiharu is gay for doing that", "He is a dick for doing so", "Worse than Ray" doesn't surprise us as they all were expecting something of this magnitude or even more happens.
you still doubt that Akiharu will be liked or not after what he did? oh cmon kid, in what world are you living?

and about making it a scandal, dude we didnt make it, you beloved Akiharu did something big here, getting access to passwords of users and also private forums of other clan isnt something small and regarding ULK dealing it their own way, well we have already seen what ULK has done till now to Akiharu.

And about your expectations regarding the abuses to Akiharu...dude what happened to Akiharu is pretty obvious to have happened, its not something different or special that you expected and if this doesnt surprise you why is it hurting you now?

10 Pages of this just made me laugh and made me think how much you guys pay attention to us, no matter the situation haha. To finsh my "large" post. I didn't want to write this but still good enough for myself posting how I feel after seeing lots of people comments, we will meet again in a large post.
Bullshit. (like foxtrot says )

Its a request, dont come here and dig graves and provoke flame wars, the matter was almost solved and then you come here and tried to act smartass, though your bigass post is just plain nonsense.

kevinsito

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: May 29, 2012, 03:07:20 am »
Ah? I didn't mean to offend :( but you have done it to me. So what do I do? stay away from this issue :) instead of fighting.

No Thijn,i bought a cd for windows 7 Tiny Edition earlier.

shakejunt

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: May 29, 2012, 03:10:41 am »
Do you guys ever think you care TOO much about vcmp?

NewK

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: May 29, 2012, 03:22:48 am »
Ah? I didn't mean to offend :( but you have done it to me. So what do I do? stay away from this issue :) instead of fighting.
Well I tried my best not to sound hostile, if you can tell me where in my post I offended you, I'd like to know. I simply addressed the points you brought up, politely and without flaming anyone. I don't know what to do anymore so that people don't take my posts as attacks.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 03:26:30 am by NewK »

kevinsito

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: May 29, 2012, 03:48:57 am »
No you didn't offend me.

Sephiroth

« Reply #158 on: May 29, 2012, 05:15:36 am »

No you didn't offend me.

Stop misleading people with your own stupidity. Thanks.
Cannot rate own posts

Foxtrot

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: May 29, 2012, 05:50:20 am »
kevinsito, all you do is take bin laden's part and try to defend him after the 9/11. What you are doing is ridiculous and unnecessary. Also, your posts contradict each other (as seph pointed it out) which makes me think you have no idea what is going on around here and you just want to draw some attention. Please, get your facts straight and unless you know who is guilty and who isn't then stop posting crap.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 05:54:05 am by Foxtrot »

kevinsito

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: May 29, 2012, 06:15:22 am »
lol should've not posted anything, dunno I was to impulsive when I wrote that, anyway I might go away since you don't want my opinion.

No you didn't offend me.
Stop misleading people with your own stupidity. Thanks.

<Omitted to prevent problems.>.

o/
* kevinsito walks away
« Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 06:20:49 am by kevinsito »

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: May 29, 2012, 09:58:38 am »

Don't you see coming here and saying things like this perpetuates the view that ULK are arrogant arseholes? The fact that you take an ego-boost out of one of your members being caught stealing 100s of passwords shows your true colours once again, Kevin. The reason that people pay attention to you is because you put their in-game experience in jeopardy; be it by unfair bans or purposefully skewing the balance to favour yourselves. It really shouldn't be taken as a compliment, people pay attention to you how America pays attention to Al-Qaeda (Well, not quite, but same general principle).

Anyway, to the rest of ULK who take issue with the comment "it's just ULK being ULK", if you do not kick Akiharu out of your clan then you are in some ways vindicating his actions and confirming this statement as true. If you feel it acceptable to have such a person in your ranks, high up in them in fact, then you are showing that indeed, it is just ULK being ULK.

As far as I can see Akiharu has been in receipt of no punitive action whatsoever. He is still manager of XE, he is still a ULK.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 10:37:06 am by Charley »

Writer of excessively long posts

Sephiroth

« Reply #162 on: May 29, 2012, 03:19:54 pm »
As far as I can see Akiharu has been in receipt of no punitive action whatsoever. He is still manager of XE, he is still a ULK.

And the sad truth is; that won't change. Nobody not enough people care/are active in private discussions enough to want to kick him out of either of those things.

« Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 03:21:36 pm by Sephiroth »
Cannot rate own posts

Maverick

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: May 29, 2012, 04:13:56 pm »
Do you guys ever think you care TOO much about vcmp?

lol true.

But all we want to do in VCMP / XE is to play w/o anybody ruining the sanity of the game.

Foxtrot

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: May 29, 2012, 05:30:14 pm »
ULK must take action against akiharu. They won‘t? They don‘t care? Then his bad reputation will spread to his clan mates for not taking care of this very important matter. Or the active members will leave the clan immediately proving they do care but they can‘t do anything but to leave. This is for all the ulks out there

edit: I know this ain‘t my business or anyone‘s but I don‘t give a fuck if you think this way given the fact that he affected the community and no one in his clan can‘t take actions against him. Do whatever you want to do but don‘t get butthurt about us talking about this.k
« Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 05:44:46 pm by Foxtrot »