March 28, 2024, 10:59:13 am

Author Topic: The strangest ban in history of vcmp  (Read 5646 times)

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
  • we just here for ripmemes.
    • View Profile
Re: The strangest ban in history of vcmp
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2017, 10:02:01 am »
This dude niky banned me for 1 month(this happened a long time ago) as he says, I was using F1 hacks or whatever it is!!!!
The truth is I was desyced!!!!Thanks to another admin(I forgot his name) he removed my ban!!!!
Milko knows this as he reported me on the forums!!!!
In the video that he posted it is very clear that I'm dsynced because I passed through a car!!!In my screen I don't see neither cars nor players!!!!! Besides, my ping is good and I know why!!!! Since I'm using a limited internet connection I have a powerful signal but I recieve low packets of connection!!!Sorry for that milko, btw I'm going to buy a new unlimited net and I got rid of the bad one ;)
Funny Funny x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

Milko

• Crazy Man
  • <message removed by RajPut>
    • View Profile
    • Dark Negative Anti-Social
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2017, 05:02:27 pm »
This dude niky banned me for 1 month(this happened a long time ago) as he says, I was using F1 hacks or whatever it is!!!!
The truth is I was desyced!!!!Thanks to another admin(I forgot his name) he removed my ban!!!!
Milko knows this as he reported me on the forums!!!!
In the video that he posted it is very clear that I'm dsynced because I passed through a car!!!In my screen I don't see neither cars nor players!!!!! Besides, my ping is good and I know why!!!! Since I'm using a limited internet connection I have a powerful signal but I recieve low packets of connection!!!Sorry for that milko, btw I'm going to buy a new unlimited net and I got rid of the bad one ;)

You were the first and only player ever to experience this among much worse laggers.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

ElvenKing

• Crazy Man
  • [MK]Berkay_Khan
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2017, 08:51:35 pm »
Just kick the guy from staff team lole
Agree Agree x 7 Funny Funny x 3 (list)

The Golden Horde

Radon

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2017, 09:46:51 pm »
I just simply posted an best of me video, in which contained some lw scenes too and thast nicky simply deleted it and gave me a warn. Pathetic admin, huh? Dumbass kid...
« Last Edit: December 19, 2017, 09:52:07 pm by r4d0n »
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

herqules

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2017, 11:42:43 pm »
why in fuck's name are you taking this to the VU forum?

I agree that I am not the most active asset to the team, but I am part of LW (more specifically the management faction) and my role is to maintain order there so if you have anything to tell me, we can take this to the PM section in the LW forum

The last topic I wrote was his title "Managers Only" I was waiting for a reply from Managers But unfortunately no response, I began to doubt that niky.wolf  is the owner of the server and no one can stop him, Every account I created It is blocked for that I stopped trying. i post it here just to share this experience with the players and discuss what happens from injustice in some servers .
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 2 (list)

Klaus

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • Argonath RPG
« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2017, 11:54:54 pm »
As Morphine has said, you are best contacting the management in private, either by forum PM or by email. Despite the fact you may have had good intentions by creating this topic, it doesn't help the situation at all. 
Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

TzUnam

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • I'm ~VU~ I NEVER LOSE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2017, 04:08:33 am »
As Morphine has said, you are best contacting the management in private, either by forum PM or by email. Despite the fact you may have had good intentions by creating this topic, it doesn't help the situation at all. 
Well, sometimes public posts are necessary to take real admin attentions... that's the reason. This guys already has been ignored by admins and his administrative circle expectation is null as I can see.
Agree Agree x 6 (list)

Give me Galletas

EvilSpiriT

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Vice On The Dogs
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2017, 07:43:53 am »
Funny Funny x 12 (list)

MD619

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VU4LiFe
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 30, 2017, 08:20:04 am »
there are other reasons why you are banned.
Probably usage of speedgear.
I don't have a good pc on which I can record him,In EC he was using speedgear like a boss.His M60 was in m4 speed.
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Roystang's art

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 30, 2017, 03:48:22 pm »
action will be taken after New Year's Eve

I don't have time to deal with this horseshit at the moment

nothing personal
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 Informative Informative x 1 (list)

herqules

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 30, 2017, 07:09:16 pm »
I don't have a good pc on which I can record him,In EC he was using speedgear like a boss.His M60 was in m4 speed.

OK Mr.grenless mod when you buy a good computer in the future, then came to record me and report OK .
Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

La[Z]eR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VUz0r
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 30, 2017, 07:46:00 pm »
Look who's saying death evader.
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

MD619

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VU4LiFe
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 30, 2017, 09:19:33 pm »

OK Mr.grenless mod when you buy a good computer in the future, then came to record me and report OK .
Whatever PC I have it's better than yours at least without recording I get 60 fps you can't even play with 60 that's why you use 30 fps.
And yeah what's the proof I use green less mod in CTF?
Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)

Roystang's art

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 30, 2017, 09:21:30 pm »
Lmao, when this topic was created? i'm reading this first time.  :-X :-X
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

MD619

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VU4LiFe
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 30, 2017, 09:24:32 pm »
Lmao, when this topic was created? i'm reading this first time.  :-X :-X
December 17 2017
LOOOOOOooooOooooooOoooOooOOOoL
Funny Funny x 1 Informative Informative x 3 (list)

Roystang's art