login
March 28, 2024, 09:41:32 pm

Author Topic: desfire97  (Read 3526 times)

Knucis

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Top_Gun
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2010, 09:17:03 pm »
lol we have 2 ppl that are Spazl0rd's wannabes!
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Thijn

• Forum Administrator
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: desfire97
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2010, 05:09:12 pm »
''Top_Gun'' (desfire97), is not annoying, he just wants to learn a lot of stuff on VU too quickly..
He overrushes things before he even gets to that level were he actually has to perform it.

Thats why you whanted me to teach you stuff like sliding eh? And Veterand asked me to teach him how to fast switch eh?
Dont lie tmavs! I learn fast.

Im even better than some Pro's

This is where i have to say: BALLS  :P

tmavs is right, Dont over rush things.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

I'm not totally useless,
I can be used as an bad example ;)

"Never do Today, What you can do Tomorrow"

SanDisk

• Crazy Man
  • Yippie ka Yay, Motherfucker.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2010, 02:21:43 pm »

landwind

« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2010, 10:02:27 am »
you goood but anoying some times and you ask all ppl fight me fight me you just shut up and you will not be anoying
Cannot rate own posts

Maverick

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2010, 05:20:52 pm »
To me, desfire is a experienced guy. Although he hasn't even attempted to work on his attitude, his skills are nearly [VU] material.... I taught him how to m4 HS at ones head while the opponent is on the ground, instead he uses a combination of M60 and M4. Desfire is a good player and he shouldnt listen to nobody that tells him otherwise. Everytime i am using spaz and i duel desfire with his stubby, it makes me feel sad that i am wasting my time using desfire as a lead aim target than to just give it all with a shotgun.

I can tell desfire has improved because there was a move i always pulled at him with the shotgun, He will always fall no matter what. Now basically he just runs zig - zag to me making it difficult to knock him down... So he has this shot that knocks me down... after that he FS to m60 and pwns.... sometimes he uses m4. he does shoot me a few but always shoots off my head. Me on the other hand never shoot the player unless my mouse isnt working right for a while. Anytime i punch, the player has 95 HP. Well the player has 95 HP and he dies with 0 HP. Due to my perfect HS. It is always important to nail em at first of second shot, otherwise if you shoot and just shoot him, the player (while desynced) will slide away while getting up and come back for the kill. Desfire is a sharp learner and he is always ready to learn more types of quick kills. I wouldnt be surprised if [UR] becomes the next best clan due to him helping his clanmates and them learning off of his exciting tricks.  ;)
« Last Edit: September 08, 2010, 06:44:55 pm by Maverick »

desfire97

« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2010, 06:00:02 pm »
To me, desfire is a experienced guy. Although he hasn't even attempted to work on his attitude, but his skills are nearly [VU] material.... I taught him how to m4 HS at ones head while the opponent is on the ground, instead he uses a combination of M60 and M4. Desfire is a good player and he shouldnt listen to nobody that tells him otherwise. Everytime i am using spaz and i duel desfire with his stubby, it makes me feel sad that i am wasting my time using desfire as a lead aim target than to just give it all with a shotgun.

I can tell desfire has improved because there was a move i always pulled at him with the shotgun, He will always fall no matter what. Now basically he just runs zig - zag to me making it difficult to knock him down... So he has this shot that knocks me down... after that he FS to m60 and pwns.... sometimes he uses m4. he does shoot me a few but always shoots off my head. Me on the other hand never shoot the player unless my mouse isnt working right for a while. Anytime i punch, the player has 95 HP. Well the player has 95 HP and he dies with 0 HP. Due to my perfect HS. It is always important to nail em at first of second shot, otherwise if you shoot and just shoot him, the player (while desynced) will slide away while getting up and come back for the kill. Desfire is a sharp learner and he is always ready to learn more types of quick kills. I wouldnt be surprised if [UR] becomes the next best clan due to him helping his clanmates and them learning off of his exciting tricks.  ;)

Dawn, why didnt god created more ppl like you?  dawn dawn dawn :D
Cannot rate own posts

Maverick

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2010, 06:47:09 pm »
ty des  ;D

desfire97

« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2010, 06:58:52 pm »
No, really! Im not sucking on you like landwind ;D
Cannot rate own posts

Maverick

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2010, 07:05:37 pm »
Dont forget Charleyutton hhhh  ;)

Knucis

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2010, 07:41:40 pm »
Lol, yeah he fights good, BUT he's way to cocky. He thinks he's a leet and shit. And its way, WAY too much annoying. Lol, and UR, well good luck, you'll need it :P

Veteran

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2010, 08:09:28 pm »
Not even about saying something positive about this... kid.
0% respect, imo not even worth telling why so or even keep this topic open(active). 

My mother-in-law said to me at dinner last week that I overreact too much to criticism.
So I shot her.

Maverick

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2010, 08:50:10 pm »
WAY before, back to you before being a [VU_T]. You were cool , confident , and willing to help everyone without making a rage fest.! :(

Maverick

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2010, 09:15:09 pm »
I hate em... All he does now is annoy people to death and backstabb over many ppl i've been dueling today, he has always killed me... I support his fuc*ing URL which pretty much everyone left and now he keeps killing me..  >:( Only person there is Kim and another n00b. IDK , this singer made me lose all respect for him.....

desfire97

« Reply #28 on: September 13, 2010, 09:38:37 pm »
stop crying dude! i said that in-game too
Just because your getting raped by me, doesnt mean you have to rage that much that you even have to post it in here  :P
Cannot rate own posts

ULK.OLvidO

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • ULK
« Reply #29 on: September 13, 2010, 10:51:27 pm »
stop crying dude! i said that in-game too
Just because your getting raped by me
I rofl'd