login
April 27, 2024, 07:32:29 am

Author Topic: Thomas has been kicked from VU.  (Read 2933 times)

Milko

• Crazy Man
  • <message removed by RajPut>
    • View Profile
    • Dark Negative Anti-Social
Re: Thomas has been kicked from VU.
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2020, 06:58:59 am »
How bad your behavior must be to get kicked..
The question is, did he learn from it?
Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Informative Informative x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Zatch

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Night City
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2020, 07:02:56 am »
bye man. This decision was the result of your own actions ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Chocolate

• Fanatic
  • "The Light, The Way"
    • View Profile
    • Lougle
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2020, 07:26:35 am »
Thomas whats next SS? MK? (You left MK though traitor) hhhh
I had seen this guy playing as TJ.Heisenberg in RTV and calling me out as a traitor lmao. He couldn't handle a demotion, i knew he was gonna be kicked because of his  cocky attitude, and retarded behavior.
Funny Funny x 3 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 13 (list)

[VU_T]RoyStang's Art

MemeMachiney's Art

Sezar

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2020, 07:42:05 am »
Certain powers blind certain peoples.
Good Luck Thomas, you have been a great mate to me.

p.s :- aw shet here we go again with dramas.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 (list)

MD619

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VU4LiFe
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2020, 07:49:31 am »
Good luck for future bro.

Roystang's art

Kamran/K.

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2020, 07:50:08 am »
VU has lost an asset, he has done a lot for portals and vice war and this is what he got in the end.
Never knew this is how VU works, keep the best actors in clan and kick the ones who don't act nice. You completely ignored his skills because of his attitude.
No one needs to pretend to be nice to stay in clan, he was what he was, he didn't change his attitude to keep everyone happy.

Disagree Disagree x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 22 (list)

Saim

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Life is Torment
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2020, 09:23:50 am »
 :(
« Last Edit: April 17, 2020, 07:25:15 am by Saim »

"All hope is gone"

Credits to me

CHE_JoOoOoO^

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Struggling to do my best!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2020, 09:25:34 am »
Good luck Thomas.

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2020, 09:45:39 am »

Funny Funny x 17 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2020, 09:51:13 am »
VU has lost an asset, he has done a lot for portals and vice war and this is what he got in the end.
Never knew this is how VU works, keep the best actors in clan and kick the ones who don't act nice. You completely ignored his skills because of his attitude.
No one needs to pretend to be nice to stay in clan, he was what he was, he didn't change his attitude to keep everyone happy.

Ye, we usually don't allow our members to go so high that they do not respect others, the rules are applied to all members.
And yes he *pretended* to be nice and that was the only reason he was accepted at the first place, his shitbag attitude was the reason he was constantly denied and when he *pretended* to be a good boi, he just could not *act* anymore.
I would like you to know that he accepted all of our policies which are there in our clan which includes respecting others and boi if his attitude is important than the clan, this was the only possible decision.
During his time in VU, he had a lot of opportunities and he did well in almost everything, but he failed to control his ego which lead to this decision. He was also warned a lot of times because of this attitude and there after he was also demoted a few days ago. He sill could not digest the fact that he *can* be wrong.
Everyone have a chance to improve, a lot of VU members were demoted because of a certain reasons in past which includes me as well.
But nobody rejected the decision made by the management circle.
If you are supporting his egoistic behavior, than unfortunately you are defiantly not in his favor to improve.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

BliTz

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2020, 09:52:21 am »
Good luck Thomas!

Chocolate

• Fanatic
  • "The Light, The Way"
    • View Profile
    • Lougle
« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2020, 10:04:17 am »
he has done a lot for portals and vice war and this is what he got in the end. Never knew this is how VU works, keep the best actors in clan and kick the ones who don't act nice. You completely ignored his skills because of his attitude.
Here comes Kamran with his brain dead philosophical rants, the portals he made sucked. The vice war 8 portal didn't have filter and was so unorganized. His attitude was shitty and he made it worst for himself. He had nothing to contribute other than his retardness and ass licking skills. He needs to realize when he decides to be part of a clan/gang, he would be corrected for his mistakes and pointed out for his flaws. It's better to dispose of assets that are not worth keeping and they keep increasing your liability. Shame on you Kamran for not getting in the clan and start talking shit about the people there and calling them actors.  If you are not nice towards the members, there is no need for you to be in the clan.
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 6 (list)

[VU_T]RoyStang's Art

MemeMachiney's Art

RajPut

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • خطائیں عمرِ رفتہ کی، سزائیں عمرِ حاضر کو
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2020, 10:18:11 am »
And yea!

Karma caught you back biter! :)

Pakistan!
Zindabad!

Wanna share your opinion about me? https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8850

krystianoo

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 16, 2020, 11:11:41 am »
« Last Edit: April 16, 2020, 11:14:29 am by krystianoo »
Funny Funny x 20 Winner Winner x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)

Niko

• Crazy Man
  • Arrebatao dando vuelta en la jeepeta🎶
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 16, 2020, 11:24:06 am »
Thomas whats next SS? MK? (You left MK though traitor) hhhh
I had seen this guy playing as TJ.Heisenberg in RTV and calling me out as a traitor lmao. He couldn't handle a demotion, i knew he was gonna be kicked because of his  cocky attitude, and retarded behavior.

SS??? HELL NO!
Let me reopen DZ for 372864 time..
Funny Funny x 4 (list)

Playing since 2012 |EA Admin|LW's Mod|UA Admin|MK CTF Admin|RTV Mod|Omega-DM Manager|VCCNR Head-Admin|OSK Simple DM Admin|VCDC 5|VCDC 6|Vicewar 5|Vicewar 7|Vicewar 8|