April 19, 2024, 05:14:23 am

Author Topic: "Watch for your god damn Members" or "a hacking of [VU]Xmair"  (Read 4278 times)

SpitFire

• View Profile
"Watch for your god damn Members" or "a hacking of [VU]Xmair"
« on: February 10, 2019, 10:38:06 am »
Edit by Charley - these reports have been proven to be false. Read on for amusement only.

Yesterday we were playing on CTF server, its was a last round, there are no opponents left, except some newbies, and we was about to leave. But some of us are noticed that [VU]Xmair somehow start stealing our flags and he was doing it quite fast for such map. We start kept an eye on him and soon we spotted that he is teleporting or using jet1. Really, he was staying on a flag, i turned for a second and he just disappears.

The rule about that is pretty clear:
  • In case of utilization of  any hack, trainer, or speed gear you'll not only be eliminated but you'll also be banished
from the upcoming VCDC events.

Evidence:

« Last Edit: February 11, 2019, 02:17:01 am by Charley »
Informative Informative x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 8 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

SpitFire

• View Profile
Re: "Watch for your god damn Members" or "a hacking of [VU]Xmair"
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2019, 10:48:34 am »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
  • we just here for ripmemes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2019, 12:17:33 pm »
Yesterday we were playing on CTF server, its was a last round, there are no opponents left, except some newbies,
Right! newbies, indeed newbies haha ofcourse newbies lol
say that to you and your buddies who were a total army composed of 20 players against me(one player).I kept requesting you to balance the teams then I realised WK will never tend to play 1v1. ofcourse because of your dishonesty.

Xmair's case was different, he joined my side and used teleportation (not sure it is hack but a server side feature) for fun(even tho' that's impossible because of your spawnkilling habit). You must learn that sometimes people break rules for fun if it doesn't hurt anyone.

E: don't reply to this
« Last Edit: February 10, 2019, 12:27:02 pm by PANZER24 »
Disagree Disagree x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

SpitFire

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2019, 12:55:46 pm »
Right! newbies, indeed newbies haha ofcourse newbies lol

Xmair's case was different, he joined my side and used teleportation (not sure it is hack but a server side feature) for fun(even tho' that's impossible because of your spawnkilling habit). You must learn that sometimes people break rules for fun if it doesn't hurt anyone.

Well, you both should was just leave the server, if you see thats all whole blue team has left.
Yeah, sure. For fun. You may know that our team was not having fun. We consider it as a some rage actions.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2019, 01:56:11 pm »
Funny Funny x 5 (list)

mairee

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2019, 02:44:41 pm »
oh shit I'm done for

I just have one thing to say, I haven't played in ANY server outside of VCCNR from about 1 month and I'm pretty sure other VU members can confirm that ;D
This sick attempt of impersonation just because you got permanently banned in VCCNR for using wall hacks to find pickups suits you very well, Spitfire.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2019, 02:46:51 pm by Xmair »
Agree Agree x 1 Disagree Disagree x 1 Funny Funny x 11 (list)

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2019, 02:49:17 pm »
sedlyf spitfire :")
Funny Funny x 2 (list)

Thomas

• Crazy Man
  • Death awaits you always
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2019, 03:13:25 pm »
Why were the reds just standing while Xmair was capturing the flag, video is fake.
Funny Funny x 4 (list)

Vice War 8 Developer
Vice War 8 Web Master
Playing VC-MP Since 2009
Representing Miami Killers.
T4iVi3R | HeisenBerg | Thomas | Tom4S

EvilSpiriT

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Vice On The Dogs
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2019, 03:23:58 pm »
Funny Funny x 8 (list)

SpitFire

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2019, 03:26:34 pm »
This sick attempt of impersonation just because you got permanently banned in VCCNR for using wall hacks to find pickups suits you very well, Spitfire.

Well, for first of all i really don't care about VCCNR, just posted it here to see a reaction of community. About impersonation, its easy to check. But if it so, i may apologize to you.

mairee

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2019, 03:29:16 pm »

Well, for first of all i really don't care about VCCNR, just posted it here to see a reaction of community. About impersonation, its easy to check. But if it so, i may apologize to you.
I request CTF staff to check the aliases associated with the IP and UIDs of that nick.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2019, 03:41:04 pm by Xmair »

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

Tyrus_V

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2019, 03:37:00 pm »
Such a faggots in the topic... Sad to see how you guys makin' a tru bullshit.
Impersonating...Huh... If the admins can check the IP of that player, than good.
The side of defence with bunch of salty players are just out of mind.
4 players captured the illegal action from Xmair's side +Proofs were given via vids.
It's a shame to look at how you are trying to protect the mass of one offender.
We are all human, but I will note that no one will be worse off if the violator is not punished. We are all used to look at dishonesty in VCMP.
Funny Funny x 3 (list)

Shadows breathe too.

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
  • we just here for ripmemes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2019, 04:11:18 pm »

I request CTF staff to check the aliases associated with the IP and UIDs of that nick.
You are telling me you never registered on CTF?
Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

PunkNoodle

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2019, 04:22:59 pm »
Impersonating...Huh... If the admins can check the IP of that player, than good.
4 players captured the illegal action from Xmair's side +Proofs were given via vids.
We are all human, but I will note that no one will be worse off if the violator is not punished. We are all used to look at dishonesty in VCMP.
Who are you lol
Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 2 (list)

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2019, 04:38:09 pm »
Ab tu kon hai bsdk