login
May 02, 2024, 04:34:33 am

Author Topic: Application - TrapHole/RXT  (Read 6132 times)

TrapHole.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
Re: Application - TrapHole/RXT
« Reply #60 on: September 21, 2020, 12:10:48 am »
Well I think you sometimes lose your cool, but that's something that can be improved within time. T.
you was the guy which started being cool, helping me to be good in vcmp since i returned and im happy to see your vote in my app. gracias amigo.
Winner Winner x 4 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Scalla

• Vice Underdog
  • Fanatic
  • Peaceful thoughts.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 21, 2020, 08:58:47 am »
You have changed a lot the last month, your behavior and attitude became good but you still rage fast once someone gets on your nerves, don't worry about your rage issue no one is perfect but still you gotta fix it to complete your hard work.
You've done such a good job by your hard work that no one would ever do easily and I appreciate that.
You got my vote, Trainee.
Agree Agree x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Hazard

• Crazy Man
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 21, 2020, 11:10:07 am »
Just a warning from me, though it is all up to VU clan.

I don't feel he's worth VU, being a toxic/immature person, you can see half of his real character here.

It is all up to you, I don't have no right to do anything, it is your risk but I just shared my opininon, nore I will reply here anymore.

Thank you! - Peace out.

« Last Edit: September 21, 2020, 11:14:10 am by Hazard »
Agree Agree x 2 Informative Informative x 3 Useful Useful x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

TrapHole.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 21, 2020, 12:04:17 pm »
Just a warning from me, though it is all up to VU clan.

I don't feel he's worth VU, being a toxic/immature person, you can see half of his real character here.

It is all up to you, I don't have no right to do anything, it is your risk but I just shared my opininon, nore I will reply here anymore.

Thank you! - Peace out.
other guy which applied to join here and the other day was in md discord asking for  be accepted
you insulted
my friend and me and too break server rules so i reported you idk what u mean with toxic

and after i reported you, you continue insulting me nice try man but you cant the vcmp community which know you, know you are tard and inmature more than me.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2020, 12:09:46 pm by TrapHole. »

Flint^

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 21, 2020, 12:53:24 pm »
Retard, You Also Applied in MD earlier, didn't you? you're clan hopper literally you just tried Luck in MD first and then trying luck in VU? what is your problem bro? After Applying in VU, you deleted your old application from MD, i also got rejected from MD 2 times. i didn't even delete any application from there, you had an advantage of deleting application, it's totally wrong.
Disagree Disagree x 2 Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

TrapHole.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 21, 2020, 12:57:59 pm »
Retard, You Also Applied in MD earlier, didn't you? you're clan hopper literally you just tried Luck in MD first and then trying luck in VU? what is your problem bro? After Applying in VU, you deleted your old application from MD, i also got rejected from MD 2 times. i didn't even delete any application from there, you had an advantage of deleting application, it's totally wrong.
This is the last toxic comment which i reply
If want another reply speak without insults.

I applied in MD  3/4 months before apply to join in VU so better check the date and dont try to ruin my app with lies please
You think I will stay interesed in have clanmates like you? Which can't say one word without provoke or insult?
Funny Funny x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)

Flint^

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 21, 2020, 02:52:22 pm »
Bro choose any 1 clan, because you can't use 2 tags 😂, you applied in MD earlier and now VU, if u get deny here you'll go to MK and then DU n then NK. Whatever, well good luck :)
Funny Funny x 2 Informative Informative x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 21, 2020, 05:29:26 pm »
In my opinion, my apologies if it's not correct to speak, it's useless to talk about the past,

And it's useless not to give him an opportunity because "he now acts good but in reality he is stupid, even though he acts good now". Bullshit. You don't have to trust your entire life in this decision. This is a videogame and you don't lose anything by accepting him.

Objectively speaking, if his attitude is correct, prudent and friendly as many members from VU saw, then he (continuing by that path) will succeed and reach the full VU tag in the mean time.

If not, and he is just hiding his real face, then that's why the trainee tag exists. He will surely join, be under widely open eyes from the Circles, observated, judged, and in the minimal action he will be dragged out of the clan. Simple. VU doesn't lose anything.

What will he do then? Attack the forums by ddos? No, man.
Agree Agree x 2 Disagree Disagree x 1 Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

Trex

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • You will not win, cause I will not lose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 21, 2020, 06:23:29 pm »
What do you think will make me trust you? Maybe if you get denied this time you will try another clan too?
What makes you interested in VU?
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

TrapHole.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 21, 2020, 06:33:30 pm »
What do you think will make me trust you? Maybe if you get denied this time you will try another clan too?

hello trex good morning how are you.
I Really don't know if you trust or not on me  but i will explain it in little words: I will feel very happy if i get accepted here so I not will dissapoint you and others members. I want stay in this clan and take this like my friends/team of vcmp and not change it.
 I will apply again to enter VU as I did now, wait my time 2 months passed and I applied again to try to enter. I am interested in joining this clan because it is a respected clan in which I found people which make me feel happy to play as a team with them
So I will be like you if i get denied this time i will try to improve and do my best then apply when i feel ready to join.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2020, 06:36:27 pm by TrapHole. »
Funny Funny x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Trex

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • You will not win, cause I will not lose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 21, 2020, 06:35:29 pm »
So I will be like you if i get denied this time i will try to improve and do my best then apply when i feel ready to join.
wtf am I being taken as an example of failure now? xD
Funny Funny x 12 (list)

TrapHole.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 21, 2020, 06:38:31 pm »
wtf am I being taken as an example of failure now? xD
You is a example bro you wast 1 year improving and applying but you finnaly get accepted. I will do the same try to improve what members think about me in  bad things and re apply.
And don't worry you is not a failure
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Gohan

• Vice War Contributor
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 22, 2020, 02:07:49 am »
How painful this situation is for all of those who voted no, seeing how a player who have tried his best to ruin this comunity now tries his best to get trainee tag.

The best thing that you should fight for is to get a "good luck" in your application. There's something that you must learn here (in the comunity) is that there's nobody and nothing that can change you unless than you change yourself by yourself, and you know what? You doesn't even have change nothing by yourself, you tried always to get a status in here with a simple tag besides your name, and I'm pretty sure that I'm right, because nobody who speak spanish have said something good about you in years.

But you know what? maybe a trial tag will help you to show how you may act infront of people older than you, with more experience than you, and not enough just with that, people respected, that's what you have to fight for, respect.

A quote from Big Smoke: " Respect has to be earn Sweet, just like money"
« Last Edit: September 22, 2020, 02:12:11 am by Gohan »
Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 1 Informative Informative x 3 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)

Quote from: NewK
First of all, amazing work Berkley, we need more people like you in this community, people who are willing to go the extra mile to catch these cunts.

TrapHole.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 22, 2020, 04:28:13 am »
How painful this situation is for all of those who voted no, seeing how a player who have tried his best to ruin this comunity now tries his best to get trainee tag.

The best thing that you should fight for is to get a "good luck" in your application. There's something that you must learn here (in the comunity) is that there's nobody and nothing that can change you unless than you change yourself by yourself, and you know what? You doesn't even have change nothing by yourself, you tried always to get a status in here with a simple tag besides your name, and I'm pretty sure that I'm right, because nobody who speak spanish have said something good about you in years.

But you know what? maybe a trial tag will help you to show how you may act infront of people older than you, with more experience than you, and not enough just with that, people respected, that's what you have to fight for, respect.

A quote from Big Smoke: " Respect has to be earn Sweet, just like money"

Oh you is the guy which joined in one server to call me retard and too call me homosexual? And too the guy which left from VU to stay with ON  to get hacks?
don't take it personal, it's my application and I am just trying to defend myself, thank you
« Last Edit: September 22, 2020, 05:26:31 am by TrapHole. »
Funny Funny x 4 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 4 (list)

PunkNoodle

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Funny Funny x 8 Winner Winner x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 4 Informative Informative x 1 (list)