May 10, 2024, 07:01:53 am

Author Topic: Application - Pranski  (Read 2896 times)

Pranski

• View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
Application - Pranski
« on: April 04, 2019, 06:49:19 am »
Nick: Pranski

Timezone/Country: GMT -6, El Salvador

Previous Nicks: Jke, Zeto

Additional Comments: Hi there guys well i would like to apply here since i feel ready for take this step and why not trying it.

So, since not too many of you guys know me let me introduce myself my name is Bryan but you can call me pranski, jke or zeto and well im not that shy as those who know me think i am instead i'd like to be an extrovert and fun man in real life but when we're talking about vcmp i rather to stay quiet and calm just chilling like a friend of mine says besides i've started to play back in 2013 mostly on LW's(like nowadays) but my journey didn't take too much so after 2 months of playing i left and decided to end my studies and find a job.

I went back in december 2015 changing my nick in-game to JKE when i finally got involved in the game and being constantly playing it so in june or july(i don't rlly remember) 2016 i joined CF and it was not a bad experience after all i've obtained more skills and some new friends as well, so i wanted to move on and my next goal was OSK and everything went well but i was not feeling ok with the clan itself nor some of my clanmates i mean we we're just clanmates not like friends and perhaps was because of my lack of communication with the mayority of them and eventually i left while knowing i did my best at that moment furthermore i took a 2 months break for some familly issues and the last of my adventures was on UF when 2 friend of mine invited me to join their clan and i accept but important stuff was about to come to my life so i left the clan after 1 month(2018).

Hope you guys don't get bored while reading this but i would like to join your clan because i feel ready to go ahead with this and improve day by day as much as i can.

Have a dope ass day :D

« Last Edit: April 13, 2019, 09:07:32 pm by Ryne »
Winner Winner x 2 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Thomas

• Crazy Man
  • Death awaits you always
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Pranski
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2019, 09:35:38 am »
Jke? then i guess..

No, you need more time to focus on yourself.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Vice War 8 Developer
Vice War 8 Web Master
Playing VC-MP Since 2009
Representing Miami Killers.
T4iVi3R | HeisenBerg | Thomas | Tom4S

Hazard

• Crazy Man
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2019, 11:08:00 am »
Honest, Loyal and Skilled guy. Good luck brother ;)

Saim

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Life is Torment
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2019, 11:50:12 am »
Hey Jke

Nice to see you here! I have doubt on your loyalty, because When you were accepted in Unique Force, I also was the member of that Clan, you just stay there for few weeks and you left the clan. you put in your application that

the last of my adventures was on UF when 2 friend of mine invited me to join their clan and i accept but important stuff was about to come to my life so i left the clan after 1 month

The reason is invalid I don't think A player can leave his clan cause of some real important stuff which he faced in real life. you can take a break or maybe go in-active for some time. well, If we accept you in this community so important stuff will not came to your life again? you also leave us? This is all part of life Everyone face it dude.

How we can trust on you?
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

"All hope is gone"

Credits to me

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2019, 12:15:18 pm »
We've been clan mate in CF, and I know you have potential but you need more time.
Roam around with us and gain our trust, will go with a No this time.

Considering Saim's point of view here too.

Pranski

• View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2019, 02:19:45 pm »
Jke? then i guess..

No, you need more time to focus on yourself.

Hi there :D

Yeah i actually did it long time ago and totally worked but still thanks for your support ;D

Pranski

• View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2019, 02:43:19 pm »
Hey Jke

Nice to see you here! I have doubt on your loyalty, because When you were accepted in Unique Force, I also was the member of that Clan, you just stay there for few weeks and you left the clan. you put in your application that

the last of my adventures was on UF when 2 friend of mine invited me to join their clan and i accept but important stuff was about to come to my life so i left the clan after 1 month

The reason is invalid I don't think A player can leave his clan cause of some real important stuff which he faced in real life. you can take a break or maybe go in-active for some time. well, If we accept you in this community so important stuff will not came to your life again? you also leave us? This is all part of life Everyone face it dude.

How we can trust on you?

Sup Saim nice to see you too, well i gotta confess that as you correctly said i left the clan after 2 weeks i joined and im completely aware that it's a big disrespect from my side so that's i want to let you know my sincere apologies, besides after i had left i poke with the 2 friend of mine who invited me privately  that i completely regreted about my decision so therefore it was a hard time between us due to both of them didn't take it well it's quite understable ik nonetheless at the end of the day they got my point and there's no problem.

And yeah no need to worry about ''incoming stuff'' i've learned from last time and also trust can be only obtained and earned by spending some time, playing, talking, etc..... i could actually say yea you can trust me whatever this and that but i prefer to let my acts speak instead of false promises or anticipations therefore i would like to thank you for your support :D

KaOtiV

• Regular
  • We are one!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2019, 04:02:57 pm »
We've been clan mate in CF, and I know you have potential but you need more time.
Roam around with us and gain our trust, will go with a No this time.

Considering Saim's point of view here too.
No, you need more time.
Winner Winner x 1 (list)

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2019, 06:03:42 pm »
No bro , you need some more time..

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

lederhos

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2019, 07:20:34 pm »
Definitely no, I don't have any kind of resentment with you nor anything, but I don't trust you even a little bit. I'd like to state why. You were a part of OSK and left it rapidly, same happened to UF and some other clans, I won't lengthen this anymore but I don't want you in here, sorry.

Also, there are some things regarding your attituded which I don't like, you have to stick up in a clan before coming here to proof how loyal you are, otherwise I won't change my point of view. I like being straight in some ocassions and this is one of those, I don't trust you nor like the way you behave sometimes, therefore I say it again, it's a NO for now and for a pretty long I guess.

[0] [VU]BliTz: lederhoes sounds like trump

credits to ponky ponky

Pranski

• View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2019, 08:17:32 pm »
Definitely no, I don't have any kind of resentment with you nor anything, but I don't trust you even a little bit. I'd like to state why. You were a part of OSK and left it rapidly, same happened to UF and some other clans, I won't lengthen this anymore but I don't want you in here, sorry.

Also, there are some things regarding your attituded which I don't like, you have to stick up in a clan before coming here to proof how loyal you are, otherwise I won't change my point of view. I like being straight in some ocassions and this is one of those, I don't trust you nor like the way you behave sometimes, therefore I say it again, it's a NO for now and for a pretty long I guess.

Cool and thanks for your support ;D

Zatch

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Night City
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2019, 08:25:47 pm »
jke bro, at least you could hang with us more so in that case we could help you improving those things my clanmates mentioned and gaining our trust. I know you're a cool person but I think you should apply again in a certain time ofc if you are still interested. Good luck!

Thomas

• Crazy Man
  • Death awaits you always
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2019, 10:04:37 pm »

nice english, google translate xD

jk.
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Vice War 8 Developer
Vice War 8 Web Master
Playing VC-MP Since 2009
Representing Miami Killers.
T4iVi3R | HeisenBerg | Thomas | Tom4S

KILLERX.

« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2019, 10:26:58 pm »
Good Luck.
Jke bro you know about Meet more VUs policy?
Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 4 (list)
Cannot rate own posts

TheKing

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • THE KKO OUTTA NOWHERE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2019, 11:17:44 pm »
Good Luck.
Jke bro you know about Meet more VUs policy?

Well if he doesn't know any of the members of the clan he is trying to join, how would that go for a kid?

Jke, thanks for your honesty man. But this time i'll go with a no and thats only on the perception I received from your app. You talked about your journey but specially at the end you make it sound like you're looking for your next adventure. To me, that seems like you are going to be temporary. Become a member of our family requires much more compromise and wanting to become better in every aspect that this community demands, so we can keep it going for as long as it can.

Maybe show us next time if you do wish to stick around and apply again, you want to be here not just for the tag, but for something more than just the thrill and adventure. Cheers!

ITS THE BIG DOG!