April 27, 2024, 10:57:55 am

Author Topic: Application - Tic  (Read 6821 times)

Trax

• Vice Underdog
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Tic
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2021, 06:07:59 pm »
I trust my fellow members so I'll vote Trainee.

but if you do some sus stuff imma turn you into a clock and make you say tick tock everyday and night
Funny Funny x 6 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Full Vice Underdog playing since 2018. ,EAD,EC.

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2021, 06:18:47 pm »
Nick: Tic

Timezone/Country: Turkey gmt +3 i guess

Previous Nicks: TicTac,MorFin,Neverwish,Ahturkish and many more

Additional Comments: henlo my name is Tic Im playing since 2013 I don't think I need to introduce myself as everyone knows me  My reasons for leaving clans:
ON-some members caught with hacks and I left them
DU-It was already a dead clan, many members joined, we thought we could be active as before, but I left when everyone started to leave clan
UF-I left because they bought 2 members without app and I wasnt satisfied with the clan but I I left with hiding the real reason and denigrating myself
MK-After the heavy defeat in vice war, some members played another game without paying attention instead of helping us.This bothered me and I wanted to punish them by giving my account to hunting.and they kicked me from the clan.
ULK-Joined as TLK,i thought we could be active clan as like before but members playing in XE only,it made me boring and I left

ok good

trainee
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

lederhos

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2021, 06:23:21 pm »
What on earth went through your head to make you punish MK? Why would you punish somebody who was supposed to be your family? So if you ever get pissed here, you will "punish" us and give your account to someone lol?
As I said above to fercho leder, why I made such a childish mistake I cant believe myself, but these things happened 1 year ago, time passed and I regretted all my mistakes, I will do everything I can to show myself in the future to gain your all confidence.

Life is about chances I guess. T.

[0] [VU]BliTz: lederhoes sounds like trump

credits to ponky ponky

ZeeX.

• Fanatic
  • I am a geek!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2021, 06:26:43 pm »
GL Tic Manhoos
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

- RT Lieutenant
- OneVice Administrator
- VCAD Administrator
- AsianCity Moderator
- VFS Manager
- FunVice Management
- VC:MP Player Since 2011

TheViper89543

• Regular
  • Violent Breathing
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2021, 06:48:08 pm »
Good Luck.

Ülker

• Vice Underdog Trainee
  • Fanatic
  • Viva la VU! ❤️
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2021, 07:02:25 pm »
Tic kardeşim, you have no idea how happy it makes me seeing you here. I was talking with you only a couple of weeks ago about you potentially applying to VU, and here you are today.

Your skills aren't even in question. I see you everyday rekting nubs on EAD and and being a great team player. Now I understand that there have been mistakes you've made in the past, especially with you giving your account to Hunting whilst you were in MK, but I truly do believe you really regret that terrible decision and have matured and developed since that.

I've never done this before, but I think it's time for me to give my first ever vote for Rookie. Geri kalan oylarına bol şanslar dilerim! ^-^
« Last Edit: April 11, 2021, 07:05:29 pm by Ülker »
Agree Agree x 1 Informative Informative x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Vice Underdog | VCCnR Manager (Former) | VCAD Moderator (Former) | RTV Administrator | KotH Administrator
(Designed by [VU]Punkie)

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2021, 07:38:53 pm »
I've expected this ever since your app in TLA got denied, and I openly told you I know it's coming.

I'm not gonna ask you much about the past since in all fairness, all of these things happened during a critical period in a young man's life, and the change from 16-18 years old is probably the most drastic one in a lifetime.
However, I want you to publically state that you are serious about this, and ready to commit to this community. Our community is quite large, and just by that quite needy, with most of the clan decisions being made by all members, which requires maturity and dedication.

Personally, I believe you might have these qualities, but I want to hear you say that in public.

My vote is your decision, good luck.

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Morfin

• Fanatic
  • proud to be turkish
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2021, 07:58:24 pm »
I came here forgetting what happened in the past. If I hadn't forgotten, I wouldn't have made an app here. Since playing with VU members nowadays, I have seen myself as a VU member for a long time. After Ulker and Siezer invited me, I decided to make an app here.It makes me proud that you guys want to give chance me . You'll see that you won't regret it if you give me a chance

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2021, 08:01:25 pm »
Like I said, I have faith in you. Trainee.
Agree Agree x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

JuaN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2021, 08:33:21 pm »
good luck tic kid , i hope u find ur place here orospu  :-X
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

auzk

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2021, 08:34:43 pm »
Trainee.

I'm Rookie :D

MasterOz

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 11, 2021, 08:42:59 pm »
Suck ....... ..... for learn vcmp chutiye
GL Tic. Hope you get a deserving place.
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

SMD

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Don't teach Father how to make children!Lol Movies
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 11, 2021, 08:47:40 pm »
Trainee

Credits : KocKex

Mody

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 11, 2021, 08:52:36 pm »
Good Luck Tic ^^

Vice Underdog Trainee | Mortal Bot - Developer | VFS - Manager | VCDM - Administrator

BanJack

• Vice Underdog Trainee
  • Fanatic
  • Resist.. Your hands are the hurricane
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 11, 2021, 11:10:09 pm »
Hey Tic, I am glad to see you applying here, It would be cool if you are one of my clan mates.

Yet, there are three points that we have to be aware of.

Firstly, what you did with MK, there wasn't a strong reason to "punish" them, even if you have a reason, you still aren't supposed to treat a group that you once called family that way. I know it was in the past and you regret that, but yea we also want to be sure not be treared that way.

Secondly, your behaviour really bothers me. I mean you got awesome skills, good communication, and you are well known around VCMP. However, the way you talk to others is an obstacle that you have to overcome to be here. I know you are capable to be more mature than you are in a short period of time, just work a little for it.

Thirdly, it has been less than one month since you applied to TLA, what changed your mind quickly and got you applying here ?. As you know, loyality is one of the important things that an applicant should be characterized by.

Look I like you Tic and you know that, and I am excited to see you wearing the clan tag and hang around together.
Hence I am voting Neutral, as it won't affect your application negatively.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2021, 11:14:02 pm by BanJack »
Agree Agree x 1 (list)