login
April 27, 2024, 11:02:16 pm

Author Topic: Application - jUan*  (Read 3457 times)

JuaN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Application - jUan*
« on: December 08, 2020, 06:51:51 am »
Nick: jUan*

Timezone/Country: España / Spain GMT +1

Previous Nicks: buda j.sara haze

Additional Comments: Since the app format aint asking me for my past clans i will do it manually: ULK(thrice) R3V DU DZ VU DnA TRC SS.

Well this is gonna be somewhat hard to understand to some people because of the fierce defence i did over anyone attacking SS clan.

Regarding this application i would like to introduce myself in case any of you dont know about who i am. My name is juan like the horse's meme (which is quite fun actually, where are alberto and miguel anyway?) I started playing vcmp in early 2008 around april on that year. The first thing that caught my attention the most around 2009 was the ULK clan so i tried my best to join them and despite the bad things that have been said about this clan over the years and even by myself. I gotta say that they taught me everything, how to fight in 0.3, A/D gameplay, pretty much the english language along with my spanish friend javi, who very few of you might know since he left vcmp long time ago. The rest is very well known in my opinion and if you have any question you can simply ask i would reply without any problem.

Regarding my application. well i was in this clan once long time ago and gotta say that those were one of the best memories in VCMP. Due to meeting ppl like Eddy, Metalord, Veteran, Charley, Ferrari32, Heeekzs, Laser/desfire, inferno, axxo, gansgtaras, knucis, thijn and many others. Its impossible to me not to mention VCCT and VCDC3 times at this point. Where we all worked as a whole just for the clan's own good, in fact the level of teamwork was awesome back then as we used to train everyday and developing new tactics like i said the unity among us was unique, taking into consideration we were going agaisnt the VCMP's biggest fish ever which imo was ULK and if it wasnt because of their cheap and fishy tricks VU would of won that championship and those that were around back then are well aware of that.
The way i left the clan back in the day wasnt right but in my defence i gotta say that i think i was pretty much disappointed towards both VCCT and VCC3 outcomes about reaching finals at both tournies and losing both. It isnt a excuse i know but i pretty much stopped playing till 2016 when DnA was closed.

Any questions regarding why i left VU back in the day would be answered as i dont want to make this ever longer.

Apart from the old nostalgia i may be experiencing right now towards the VU clan. I gotta say that i have always felt somewhat of identified with this clan policies since i joined back in 2011. I mean about seeking for future potential and helping then to grow up as fighters like we did back in the day with Eddy, Metalord, Laser those that eventually became top notch players.

I have always praised the work VU clan has been doing towards the community, despite these haters making fun out of VU clan, let the mmake fun without VU the mod wouldnt probably exist anymore. I know VU clan encourages loyalty among its members and regarding this im not the same juan that applied 9 years ago, im way older, and not as enthusiastic as before towards the game but im still willing to give my two cents here whenever it would be needed.

Regarding my old clan mates i gotta tell them that this a game, well actually more than a game due to the ppl you get know and get along to and we al lwill end up makeing our own choices and to look forwards for ourselves. Im afraid they wont understand this move but i will be the same, they have a friend here and they always will if they want to.

Before going further into the application i would like to praise Eddy's work when it comes SS, i mean building up a clan like out of nowhere. Never expected this tbh but i was aware of Eddy's potential since we recruited him in VU and let him play main CWs on VCCT for example. If he ever gets to read this he knows he created one of the greatest VC:MP clans ever, till to this day when DnA closed i still think i should have joined SS instead of TRC but then i wouldnt have met guys like ELK, Pettan, Ryxen, Sevrin etc , not morphine because i know him from way before, but was a good leader overall despite the bad ending.

Going back the app i would like to mention that i will stay loyal to the clan in case im accepted. I do know loyalty is quite important in this clan.

Now the bad part of the application is that the current state of my relationship with an important member of the clan is bad. However i was assured by the person who approached me to make this move that there wont be any problem regarding it. Since in vu problems are rather prevented than solved. I have been in many big clans and i know how to deal with this, to put out an example that happened in VU. Gudio and myself couldnt stand each other nor even talked to each other at all, but when it was about the clan we left our quarrels or grudges aside in order to make the clan success and in fact we won several CWs together. With this said, this is not the first time i have faced this kind of issue when trying to join a certain clan and i can assure that i wont be a problem.

With this being said if anyone wishes to ask anything regarding my rejoining app in VU, they are welcome. VU members and non members i will be replying to all of them.

« Last Edit: December 09, 2020, 01:04:32 pm by Xmair »
Agree Agree x 3 Disagree Disagree x 3 Funny Funny x 3 Winner Winner x 9 Informative Informative x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Pavonis

• Regular
    • View Profile
Re: Application - jUan*
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2020, 07:08:06 am »
Good luck ked, just don't expose my mousefix in VU.
Informative Informative x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2020, 07:13:27 am »
I'm voting Full because of the number of times you have proved me wrong about you.
So it might be possible that I may end up facing sort of another VU team in Championship finals after all 😂
Goodluck with your application.
Winner Winner x 1 Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

Zatch

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Night City
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2020, 07:14:17 am »
que onda españolete. vu full O0

por cierto:
« Last Edit: December 08, 2020, 07:18:36 am by Zatch »
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Grizzy

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2020, 07:55:53 am »
best of luck, Juan!

FulToN_619

• Crazy Man
  • Give Respect Get Respect
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2020, 09:18:16 am »
Trainee
Agree Agree x 4 Funny Funny x 1 (list)

fulton (the hardest lagger on vcmp, I can't touch him)

Eazym4

• Fanatic
  • She belongs to the streets - Sir Future
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2020, 09:20:54 am »
Trainee
Puta just kidding. You are a badass player and quite a good leader .In my opinion, VU would be lucky to have a gem like you .so this trainee voted FULL
Winner Winner x 1 Useful Useful x 1 (list)

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2020, 10:14:50 am »
I've invited Juan to apply and I'm strongly vouching for him. I've known this guy for a decade, learned a lot of things regarding the game from him, and always enjoyed our conversations. I believe this guy's place is in VU, and always sort of knew he'll come back. Therefore I strongly vouch for him, and I vote rookie, as it might be easier for him to adapt. Good luck buddy  :)
Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Piterus

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2020, 10:32:56 am »
Well, someone once said "Natura abhorret vacuum".

Good luck :)

VC:MP since 2012, LU-DM Team Owner, some other things also in the past.

Fercho

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2020, 10:33:49 am »
I’m voting full since there’s no much he really needs to adapt on. Pretty familiar with the game nowadays, so with how big clans operates. Good luck cabron
Agree Agree x 2 Informative Informative x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 Useful Useful x 1 (list)

Inferno69

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • 👀
    • View Profile
    • VFS
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2020, 10:39:00 am »
Full

Major

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2020, 11:19:05 am »
Good luck buddy!
Wish me luck for my application too  :-[

MasterOz

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2020, 11:23:09 am »
Best of luck Captain!
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

DiaZ

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2020, 11:26:33 am »
I've invited Juan to apply and I'm strongly vouching for him. I've known this guy for a decade, learned a lot of things regarding the game from him, and always enjoyed our conversations. I believe this guy's place is in VU, and always sort of knew he'll come back. Therefore I strongly vouch for him, and I vote rookie, as it might be easier for him to adapt. Good luck buddy  :)

Well I trust ferr for this. Rookie.
Agree Agree x 2 Informative Informative x 1 (list)

Inferno made this for me <3

Davut^

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2020, 11:38:03 am »
Good luck  :thumbsup: