login
April 27, 2024, 04:19:49 pm

Author Topic: Why VCMP is community that eats sh.t and has no future...  (Read 4950 times)

Inferno69

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • 👀
    • View Profile
    • VFS
Re: Why VCMP is community that eats sh.t and has no future...
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2020, 01:15:16 pm »

aao bachon bund marwayein kyun kharre ho dhoop mein
hum bulayein tum na aayein warjao maa ki choot mein
Laundebaaz zindabad laundebaaz zindabaad
Bc yeh b mera reply steal krgya cosmelon
Funny Funny x 6 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Rift_Walk3R

• Fanatic
  • Miami Killers & Co.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2020, 01:35:37 pm »
Kia Chupaya hai baaton main
Laura lele haathon main

Also @Xmair, bund marwa gandu

And @Aegon, apni kursi par mombati rakh, usko jalaa, aur phir nanga ho kar uspr bethja.
Funny Funny x 2 Artistic Artistic x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Grand_Master

• Do namaz or burn in hell!
    • View Profile
    • VCMPeople
« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2020, 01:47:00 pm »
I see friends of KanjarKhan who by coincidence the admins on his server came to laugh. Don't make excuses, of course, when a human constantly eats cr.p, he becomes addicted on it. Dogs can bark at a person who is telling the truth about their gamelife and owner, but they will not start living better. With a selfish attitude, VCMP will soon turn into LU.
Funny Funny x 5 Winner Winner x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 5 (list)

Inferno69

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • 👀
    • View Profile
    • VFS
« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2020, 01:59:42 pm »
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Davut^

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2020, 01:59:55 pm »
"If you argue with an idiot, he will bring you down to his low level of sense and will beat you with his idiotic experience."  I guess this is why they are ignoring u bro  :(

PS: wow i made it to 50 successful posts
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 3 Winner Winner x 1 Useful Useful x 2 (list)

aXXo

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2020, 03:03:13 pm »
Your point of view is very illogical.
A bad past does not prevent someone from doing a good deed.

Spitfire/Analizator have good technical knowledge of GTAVC(most hackers do). They have expertise which is very useful for server developers. Making a server is a difficult job which requires intelligence and effort. They are doing a free service for YOU! All they get in return is a useless mapper rank and a fancy tag in the credits.

I don't care who helps with the server as long as their work is good. Even if Kewun releases a piece of code which is useful, I would gladly use it and give him credit for it. In the past, vito has helped us a lot in development of several projects and I am grateful to him.

You would understand all this better if you ever did the hard work needed to make a server. It is stupid to boycott a server just because they credited the work done by someone you don't like.
Agree Agree x 14 Winner Winner x 1 Informative Informative x 4 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

AX

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 20, 2020, 03:22:33 pm »

also ya'll posting memes, stop. Y'all have cringy 2016 humor, instead of this masterpiece ofc.
Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 3 (list)

Grand_Master

• View Profile
    • VCMPeople
« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2020, 03:38:23 pm »

Spitfire/Analizator have good technical knowledge of GTAVC(most hackers do). They have expertise which is very useful for server developers. Making a server is a difficult job which requires intelligence and effort. They are doing a free service for YOU! All they get in return is a useless mapper rank and a fancy tag in the credits.

I don't care who helps with the server as long as their work is good. Even if Kewun releases a piece of code which is useful, I would gladly use it and give him credit for it. In the past, vito has helped us a lot in development of several projects and I am grateful to him.

You would understand all this better if you ever did the hard work needed to make a server. It is stupid to boycott a server just because they credited the work done by someone you don't like.
It's not about i don't like spitfire. He always created, distributed and used cheats for which he was repeatedly banned. Of course, any server owner can accept his or another hacker's development assistance. But don't let him play with others! Elk unbanned him back in the days of RTV, for receiving some hacks from him. Most people who have used cheats continue to be banned, but for someone there are exceptions.
It's like a serial killer who was released from prison because he helped build a house for the owner of the prison. There can be no exception for anyone. If spitfire wants to help develop a server - fine, but he doesn't deserve to play with regular players.
Agree Agree x 2 Disagree Disagree x 1 Useful Useful x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 5 (list)

Shadow.Jack^

• Fanatic
  • Polar Bear
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 20, 2020, 04:08:24 pm »
Lets enjoy this drama with having Garam Garam Aande.

Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 3 (list)

aXXo

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 20, 2020, 06:31:12 pm »
It's not about i don't like spitfire. He always created, distributed and used cheats for which he was repeatedly banned. Of course, any server owner can accept his or another hacker's development assistance. But don't let him play with others! Elk unbanned him back in the days of RTV, for receiving some hacks from him. Most people who have used cheats continue to be banned, but for someone there are exceptions.
It's like a serial killer who was released from prison because he helped build a house for the owner of the prison. There can be no exception for anyone. If spitfire wants to help develop a server - fine, but he doesn't deserve to play with regular players.
Fair enough.
Use his work, give him credits, then ban him  >:D
Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 13 (list)

Dukeiii

• Fanatic
  • LIVE! DIE! SPAWN AGAIN!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 20, 2020, 07:15:12 pm »
You all know Spitfire/Analizator - a hacker who creates, distributes and uses cheats for VCMP, thus raising his worthless ego. This creature deserves a permanent community ban like his friend Kewun.
But look at the TDW server created by KanjarElvenking and his son Spiller. They not only allow spitfire and his gay friend firecum (also user of his cheats) to play with normal players, but have made him a server mapper. Everyone who has been playing on this server, how do you play with official cheaters? Staff in the form of ELK/Spiller just spits the players in the face and demeans the entire multiplayer.
This is an indicator of moral and spiritual degradation of VCMP. I urge everyone who has at least a bit of dignity to ignore TDW server! That shelter of cheaters and hackers must die!

lol god, my question is the following. What do you think you deserve after spamming the shit out of many vcmp servers and having 30 different gta-vc.exe files running in your pc just to make fun out of someone's death ?
So you move the topic to me because you also use his cheats? And the one who make fun of someone's death was hunting or another wk pig.

Funny Funny x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

Inferno69

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • 👀
    • View Profile
    • VFS
« Reply #26 on: November 20, 2020, 07:31:12 pm »

also ya'll posting memes, stop. Y'all have cringy 2016 humor, instead of this masterpiece ofc.

AX : dont post cringe shit , nobody laughs on them
Also *AX on same reply after posting a cringe template*

Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

FaF

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • Clan MK
« Reply #27 on: November 21, 2020, 06:25:29 am »
After seeing all these topics, I am in a dilemma whether to renew Netflix next month or not.

Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 13 (list)

Inferno69

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • 👀
    • View Profile
    • VFS
« Reply #28 on: November 21, 2020, 06:35:47 am »

Grand_Master

• View Profile
    • VCMPeople
« Reply #29 on: November 21, 2020, 08:14:54 am »
Fair enough.
Use his work, give him credits, then ban him  >:D
He shouldn't have been unbanned from the beginning. Since when do we use the word fair in relation to hackers? When he used cheats against others was it fair? He just gave Elk some cheats and made a few maps for server, not for the players, but for Elk, to get unban. Let me remind you that when a person breaks the law and pays another person money or does work to avoid punishment, it's called corruption. It's fun when people want to live in a prosperous civilized society, but even online create a stinking ghetto for themselves. Spitfire just f.cked vcmp with his hacks, and KanjarKing said: thanks, it was great, now you're unbanned.
Now in VCMP the official rule - you can create, distribute and use cheats as much as you want. Then just give the server owner a few cheats and help develop his server and here you go - complete unban.
I will repeat the phrase i said at the beginning - I urge everyone who has at least a bit of dignity to ignore TDW server!
P.S: I'm not interested in the opinion of Elk's asslickers who are admins or want to become them on his server.
Agree Agree x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)