login
April 27, 2024, 06:57:16 pm

Author Topic: Application - Mody^  (Read 5739 times)

Mody

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Regular
    • View Profile
Application - Mody^
« on: June 06, 2021, 02:27:53 am »
Nick: Mody^

Timezone/Country: GMT+2 / Egypt

Previous Nicks: GhostRider / MaterialBanjo2 / [KFt]Banjo / =KF=Mody^

Additional Comments: Hello everybody! This is my second application here. I have already introduced myself in the previous application, if you would like to check the previous application click here.
In my previous application I had an issue explaining my past (hacking history) as I didn't remember it properly and so I am going to write down my hacking history.
I will start with VKS. I don't remember when i was banned exactly but i applied 3 times for unban, 2 denied and 1 accepted
First unban appeal (19th of October 2018)

Second unban appeal (28th of October 2018)

and the 3rd unban appeal (1st of December 2018)

And after that i didn't get banned for hacks in VKs.
BRL: I was banned for Hacks and Ban evading in BRL Server a long time ago, and then i applied for unban 12th of January 2021 and that application was accepted on BRL Discord.
As for EC, I was banned a long time ago and unbanned because the ban duration expired. I am not proud of anything I have done in the past. I have changed to a clean player and I will remain a clean player.
I guess that was all of it. Thanks for reading out my application!

Regards, Mody.

« Last Edit: July 18, 2023, 11:24:58 am by Roystang »
Winner Winner x 6 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Vice Underdog Trainee | Mortal Bot - Developer | VFS - Manager | VCDM - Administrator

MarshM

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Mody^
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2021, 02:36:35 am »
Best of luck
Winner Winner x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Image Credits [ULK]Gulk

Mody

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2021, 02:41:26 am »
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Vice Underdog Trainee | Mortal Bot - Developer | VFS - Manager | VCDM - Administrator

Nassim^

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2021, 03:41:15 am »
Good luck, Mody

Harold

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2021, 07:19:07 am »
Goodluck

Mody

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2021, 07:38:24 am »

FuckTinG

• Banned
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2021, 10:30:43 am »
Well, Unlike some people in KF, VU members are more intellectual and understanding,  VU is the major clan contributing in trying to keep VCMP alive
quote from ur past apply,i have been trying to tell you about KF ever since u joined, but you ignored me,then you came to my words

but the founder promised that everything will change, I agreed, and thought that the clan will be great again, but there weren't any changes... until 9 Jan i had enough of the clan and the problems there, I waited too long for any changes but nothing has changed, and decided to leave the clan without coming back again.

thunder probably came out with same old audio disc with "I promise everything will change ,please dont leave"

however, an advice to VU: I nearly made same mistake with bringing an ex-KF in WK who seemed to have problems with thunder, and as expected he messed up, ended up in finding out he isn't changed at all.
for that reason, past KF members should be checked for a long time, otherwise you'll just end up being disappointed.
I, personally, don't TRUST any ex KF member except for some that regretted trusting KF leader

can't give you my guarantee that everyone from those past KF has power to turn things around, not many of them at least

so think twice about this, he is coming in your clan just cuz KF troll him and mess with his head, and he needs support

THINK TWICE
« Last Edit: June 06, 2021, 10:32:15 am by FuckTinG »
Informative Informative x 2 Useful Useful x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Mody

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2021, 11:15:01 am »
Well, Unlike some people in KF, VU members are more intellectual and understanding,  VU is the major clan contributing in trying to keep VCMP alive
quote from ur past apply,i have been trying to tell you about KF ever since u joined, but you ignored me,then you came to my words

but the founder promised that everything will change, I agreed, and thought that the clan will be great again, but there weren't any changes... until 9 Jan i had enough of the clan and the problems there, I waited too long for any changes but nothing has changed, and decided to leave the clan without coming back again.

thunder probably came out with same old audio disc with "I promise everything will change ,please dont leave"

however, an advice to VU: I nearly made same mistake with bringing an ex-KF in WK who seemed to have problems with thunder, and as expected he messed up, ended up in finding out he isn't changed at all.
for that reason, past KF members should be checked for a long time, otherwise you'll just end up being disappointed.
I, personally, don't TRUST any ex KF member except for some that regretted trusting KF leader

can't give you my guarantee that everyone from those past KF has power to turn things around, not many of them at least

so think twice about this, he is coming in your clan just cuz KF troll him and mess with his head, and he needs support

THINK TWICE

Well yes, you were trying to tell me about KF, and I ignored you, and you know why I ignored you. You were a hacker and a ban evader on almost all the servers. I myself banned you from VFS hundreds of times before plus you were extremely toxic, so how do you want me to trust you? And about your experience in WK, not everyone is like whoever you brought in the clan, and what happened in KF isn't just a troll. It was a serious problem that needed a solution, but since Thunder couldn't solve it, I had to leave.

FuckTinG

• Banned
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2021, 11:33:55 am »
ok so you didn't trust me cuz of my past in 2016, for ban evading in 2019 in that noobs server LW and for being 'toxic' as you call it
so what does that have to do with my knowledge about KF?

i hope you'll be able to cross this line, and that could happen only if you went away from KF and never looked back... good luck, but you'll have to prove it i guess

and yes you're right about past KF members not being same, but I think everyone should be sure first which type are you
Disagree Disagree x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Mody

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2021, 11:44:18 am »
ok so you didn't trust me cuz of my past in 2016, for ban evading in 2019 in that noobs server LW and for being 'toxic' as you call it
so what does that have to do with my knowledge about KF?

i hope you'll be able to cross this line, and that could happen only if you went away from KF and never looked back... good luck, but you'll have to prove it i guess

and yes you're right about past KF members not being same, but I think everyone should be sure first which type are you

2016 and 2019????

Morfin

• Fanatic
  • proud to be turkish
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2021, 11:49:27 am »
I will vote trainee if u dont team grief with rpg
Funny Funny x 5 (list)

Mody

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2021, 11:58:17 am »
I will vote trainee if u dont team grief with rpg

It's not intentionally, but okay.
Funny Funny x 4 (list)

FuckTinG

• Banned
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2021, 12:15:28 pm »
you still work on the same opinions that thunder gave you about me, and anyone else, i doubt you'd be able to cross that line ever

but,as always, it's not my choice, if it was, i wouldn't talk and straight away say no anyway... i take no risks with traitors, but it's up to VU now

anyhow, i wish you'll be able to see the way out of this...
you're letting yourself controlled way too easily
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Mody

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2021, 12:26:22 pm »
you still work on the same opinions that thunder gave you about me, and anyone else, i doubt you'd be able to cross that line ever

but,as always, it's not my choice, if it was, i wouldn't talk and straight away say no anyway... i take no risks with traitors, but it's up to VU now

anyhow, i wish you'll be able to see the way out of this...
you're letting yourself controlled way too easily
What are you talking about? What opinions? I've never talked to thunder about you, so how do you think that these are "thunder's" opinions? The fact that you were banned on almost all the servers is real and you were actually toxic, people know who you're, you were known as a toxic hacker buddy, so don't come here and say that these are somebody else's opinions because everyone already knows about you. However, I was never controlled by anyone and will never be.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2021, 12:32:31 pm by GhostRider »

FuckTinG

• Banned
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2021, 01:42:59 pm »
thunder told YOU to ban me from VFS because "i am hunting", and so did you

thunder told you many things and you listened to him, then he didn't give a shit about you

stop talking shit about me, and that's a warning, you never been in even 1% of things i've been in, sure you could say i am hacker so that you sleep better at night knowing that it's just a hacker pwning you.. but from what you write here, tehnically turns out you're still the same kid and never grown up, just like i expected

you are still same KF member that i know, that gives acid replies in case somebody writes a fact or two about him

you're trash talker, and STILL work after what thunder taught you, proof:

everyone already knows about you
this is his most famous reply with "everybody knows", yet you say you were never controlled

lmao, you know what is worst thing in being controlled? the part where you're so dumb to don't even realize you're controlled, either that or don't want to admit because of a too high ego

go back to DmC, kiddo, wannabees like you are just clan hoppers, you cannot cross your own lines, you're impotent, if VU accepts you, that would be a mistake, but like i said, it's not me taking this decision

thought i'd leave my opinion here, because, as you probably realized, in 90% of where i write posts, there's something serious inside, either that or useful advices that if you follow, you'll not need to carry idiotic stuff and nonsense on your back

mody never changed, he is a clan hopper, he applied in VU because his friends in KF got rid of him, after they've used him as a condom, if he did change, he would've had a different way to talk about things

but meh, on the other hand, since you have people like SMD and some others in your clan, you might be thinking this guy may follow their trade and somehow slip into the clan, fitting..

for me things are clear, again, this guy is here ONLY because his past friends thrown him at the trash after using him for over 2 years..

he ignored my warnings, the question is, will VU do the same?  :) this is getting interesting now... waiting for more replies on this topic..
Funny Funny x 1 Informative Informative x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)