March 29, 2024, 05:41:08 am

Author Topic: FC Barcelona alias LOS LLORONES 1 vs 3 Real Madrid alias PAPÁ  (Read 3256 times)

JuaN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
FC Barcelona alias LOS LLORONES 1 vs 3 Real Madrid alias PAPÁ
« on: October 25, 2020, 01:22:50 am »
This is dedicated to you all football lovers, those that follow high quality football imma show you one of the best matches you could ever watch which is named  "EL CLASICO" from the spanish league which is called "LaLiga".

Said match confronts two of the biggest teams in Spain, one is Real Madrid alias "PAPÁ" and the other one is FC Barcelona alias "LOS LLORONES" this is a centennial rivalry i could tell you all more details about it if you are interested into football but its basically barcelona guys crying over Real Madrid ALIAS PAPÁ having more CHAMPIONS LEAGUE titles and spanish LaLiga titles, to be more concrete 8 more UEFA Champions league cups 13 vs 5 and 8 more LaLiga titles 34 vs 26.

This is what happened today between LOS LLORONES(FC Barcelona) and PAPÁ in EL CLASICO ( at LOS LLORONES alias FC BARCELONA stadium lets not forget about this ):

I know PAPÁ didnt play well in the last two matches with two defeats against Cadiz and Shakhtar some of LOS LLORONES fans said zidane wasnt good enough, there was no way REAL MADRID could defeat Barca well i just pmed zidane after the match and he sent me the following pic:

Lets not forget a little detail we could see in the image Zinedine Zidane sent me i can see the three Champions league titles he won within less than 3 years, do you know how much did Barcelona alias LOS LLORONES take to win three CHAMPIONS LEAGUE titles? no right? im gonna tell you that info then, well they took 110 years :O

I hope you all enjoy one of the best football matches you could ever watch :*

« Last Edit: October 25, 2020, 01:27:25 am by JuaN. »
Winner Winner x 4 Informative Informative x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 Artistic Artistic x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Fercho

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: FC Barcelona alias LOS LLORONES 1 vs 3 Real Madrid alias PAPÁ
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2020, 09:07:27 pm »
Jajaj los cabrones estaban felices que el Madrid perdio con el Shakhtar 3-2, y viene mi Madrid y les mete 3 tambien  :'(
Winner Winner x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Sevrin

• Crazy Man
  • Peace please
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2020, 02:48:27 pm »
shaktar 3 - 2 real
monchengladbach 2 - 2 real (just won in last minutes, or else was destroyed)

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Agree Agree x 1 Informative Informative x 1 (list)

Question to Stormeus: Where is TRC forums? We didn't even had a proper farewell because of you. :( :( :(

JuaN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2020, 09:09:20 pm »
shaktar 3 - 2 real
monchengladbach 2 - 2 real (just won in last minutes, or else was destroyed)

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

ohi sevroob bro old trc mate, good to see you again but let me remind you the difference between "or else destroyed" and "DESTROYED" in the UEFA Champions League since you are just mentioning matches from said tournament which btw top 3 winners are Real Madrid CF (13) AC Milan (7) FC Bayern Munich (6) Liverpool FC (6).

But come on let me show the difference between the two examples i stated above...

This is in the other hand what is the best example you could ever find of what being DESTROYED (not or else destroyed) is in football or more specifically in the UEFA Champions League, but wait bro this isnt all, everyone is laughing at barcelona because of this score which was the biggest rape that happened between BIG EUROPEAN TEAMS ever since the UCL was created in 1955-1956 but let me remind a lil detail about it. This was not a normal UCL knock-out stage it was a single match that ended 2-8 but heyyyy hold on for a sec what would of happened if this happened on a regular UCL quarter finals knock-out with two legs? what score could we be talking about? 15-4? 17-5? if back in 2013 Bayern could make it 7-0 vs Barcelona in a regular semi final?

?????????

Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Sevrin

• Crazy Man
  • Peace please
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2020, 09:01:13 pm »
Bayern is one of the biggest and top clubs of all time, holds record of winning the most in German, got a winning streak already, setting records again and again. I know Barca lost real bad to Bayern, but hey its not a small club.

Was talking about Real losing from the clubs who are not at the caliber, compared to bayern

Anyways, its football and moreover, its UCL, gives surprises every year almost haha, was messing with you.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Question to Stormeus: Where is TRC forums? We didn't even had a proper farewell because of you. :( :( :(

JuaN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2020, 09:19:57 pm »
yeah bayern is one of the best of all time i know it so liverpool ,ac milan, real madrid, barca. ajax, manchester utd, juventus, inter are on that level as well, i could add arsenal, chelsea, atletico madrid, borussia, PSG, city, sevilla etc but imo these last teams i mentioned are below the ones i stated above when it comes to historical potential.

thats why it was quite surprising to see a 2-8 score on UCL quarter finals because it barely happens between top notch/best-ever teams, we could compare it to wc 2014 semi finals brazil 1-7 germany both matches were quite similar and i doubt we will see smth like that again.

yeah i know you were just messing around but thats the essence of football to be happy and experience high joy when your rival loses an important match or when you beat your rival in a derby or classic match, like i said thats the essence of football otherwise i would be watching golf like gareth bale.
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

habla

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2020, 03:54:18 pm »
I feel like the Chiefs are gonna repeat... Oh it's soccer
Funny Funny x 3 (list)

son_of_habla VCMP sucks
habla ey, that's how I met your mother