login
March 29, 2024, 04:38:44 am

Author Topic: Garry's mod  (Read 6378 times)

XGamer

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Garry's mod
« Reply #30 on: January 25, 2011, 08:09:23 pm »
Well, i wasnt gonna do Knucis like that so HERE I COME GUYS! IM GONNA SHOOT YOUR HEAD OFF LIKE HeAD's SIGNATURE!!!!!
That's what i was waiting for :D

Hey don't shot us all the time because we also want to build  ;D
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Playing VC:MP since September 2008.

Maverick

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 25, 2011, 08:32:32 pm »
Well, i wasnt gonna do Knucis like that so HERE I COME GUYS! IM GONNA SHOOT YOUR HEAD OFF LIKE HeAD's SIGNATURE!!!!!

F-CK THAT SHIT MAN! IMA COME IN THAT MOTHER FUKKERER LIKE PHEW PHEW, KA-DADDLE, KA-DADDLE, ALL THE NIGGAS GONNA BE LIKE , DAMN HE FAST , I WANNA BE ON HIS TEAM, CUZ IM NOTHING BUT A NOOB FIGHTING BY MYSELF.

GRAND

• Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Polish Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 25, 2011, 08:49:05 pm »
I will play with You too guyz, but I have to download 11 :D Already I have got full 10
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

asd

Knucis

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 25, 2011, 09:11:15 pm »
I will play with You too guyz, but I have to download 11 :D Already I have got full 10
Come and play with me, Thijn and KingKong instead :P We have the full version too :P

Thijn

• Forum Administrator
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 25, 2011, 09:37:51 pm »
Come and play with me, Thijn and KingKong instead :P We have the full version too :P
He can't be worse then you, So sure :P

I'm not totally useless,
I can be used as an bad example ;)

"Never do Today, What you can do Tomorrow"

XGamer

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 26, 2011, 04:48:43 am »

F-CK THAT SHIT MAN! IMA COME IN THAT MOTHER FUKKERER LIKE PHEW PHEW, KA-DADDLE, KA-DADDLE, ALL THE NIGGAS GONNA BE LIKE , DAMN HE FAST , I WANNA BE ON HIS TEAM, CUZ IM NOTHING BUT A NOOB FIGHTING BY
MYSELF.
Hey Hey!
Be easy man be easy
You're HOT!  ;D

desfire97

« Reply #36 on: January 26, 2011, 10:22:28 am »

Seriously man, learn some Gmod, lol.

With our gmod, we CAN'T play with you guys cuz it's not the same version like yours, TROLOLOLOLOL
Cannot rate own posts

GRAND

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 26, 2011, 11:26:48 am »
But I have a little problem with my 10. I cant play multiplayer! If I click "find servers" button, my game turns off :(

asd

desfire97

« Reply #38 on: January 26, 2011, 11:44:08 am »
But I have a little problem with my 10. I cant play multiplayer! If I click "find servers" button, my game turns off :(

Get the one i and others have and join my hamachi network to play with us. Then i will tell you how to play it online ;)

« Last Edit: January 26, 2011, 01:00:33 pm by LaS3r »
Cannot rate own posts

Thijn

• Forum Administrator
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 26, 2011, 12:10:22 pm »

Lol, look who's talking :P
I guess you don't even have wire mod installed or don't use it xD

also there is no such thing as "full 10" without buying it, you only got full version if you buy it. The other ones are just rips and doesn't work/doesn't have all the features the full version have :)

I'm not totally useless,
I can be used as an bad example ;)

"Never do Today, What you can do Tomorrow"

Knucis

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 26, 2011, 12:54:00 pm »

With our gmod, we CAN'T play with you guys cuz it's not the same version like yours, TROLOLOLOLOL
Oh my god, you dumbshit I never said you could play with me. In fact I dont even want to play with you.

And learn some Gmod? First of all I started playing Garry's mod with Skittles almost 2 years ago, so shut the fuck up. Second, me and Thijn played a non-steam version of the game (cracked) without that shitty hamachi of yours. Third, why would GRAND download your shitty version if he owns the game? So dont come with shit like "learn some Gmod" if you cant even play without hamachi :p

desfire97

« Reply #41 on: January 26, 2011, 12:55:58 pm »

Lol, look who's talking :P
I guess you don't even have wire mod installed or don't use it xD

also there is no such thing as "full 10" without buying it, you only got full version if you buy it. The other ones are just rips and doesn't work/doesn't have all the features the full version have :)

Have you even tryed our gmod yet? And i DO have Wiremod, and i do know how to use it. I even studyed wiremod fell mounts ago  :P
And i even know how to build a bunch of awesome creations with it :D

Oh my god, you dumbshit I never said you could play with me. In fact I dont even want to play with you.

And learn some Gmod? First of all I started playing Garry's mod with Skittles almost 2 years ago, so shut the fuck up. Second, me and Thijn played a non-steam version of the game (cracked) without that shitty hamachi of yours. Third, why would GRAND download your shitty version if he owns the game? So dont come with shit like "learn some Gmod" if you cant even play without hamachi :p

There's no other way to play it online, monobrown. You can't just click "Play multiplayer" on a cracked gmod. And grand didn't meantioned about him having the original gmod, right grand? - tell them that you don't own the original one!

P.S i play gmod since 2 years too

MORE SCREENIES COMING SOON...
« Last Edit: January 26, 2011, 12:59:42 pm by LaS3r »
Cannot rate own posts

Knucis

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 26, 2011, 01:27:19 pm »
There's no other way to play it online, monobrown.
ROFL IDIOT

Thijn, Dark_Killer, Venkat, KingKong, Foxtrot did we play with hamachi? No. Did we have a cracked non-steam game? Yes.

XGamer

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 26, 2011, 01:32:19 pm »
Shit i need to play with you guys D:

I must buy it meh

GRAND

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 26, 2011, 03:50:01 pm »
I have downloaded version of gmod10 :< I will buy steam soon

asd