login
May 01, 2024, 11:11:17 pm

Author Topic: Invitation to the Vice City Clan Tournament 2  (Read 996 times)

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Invitation to the Vice City Clan Tournament 2
« on: November 19, 2011, 11:05:46 am »

Vice City Clan Tournament 2

Dear Vice Underdogs,
It gives me great pleasure to invite you to the second Vice City Clan Tournament, which was originally supposed to be held a very long time ago. I apologize for procrastinating so much and since it's finally started, I've decided to send out a personal invitation to you.
I guess many of you have already played the previous VCCT so I won't need to go into too much detail but shit's changed since then and that's what I'd like to break down into your heads right now.

The slots, players per team and other conditions will this time be lower. The current scope for VCCT 2 is 6 clans, playing with 4 players in each. Infinite substitutes for each clan are allowed but not obligatory, also the minimum amount of players a team can have is 3, leading it to a 3 versus 3 battle. Note that if you have less than 3 players on the day of match you will be considered knocked out and you will be disqualified instantly.

How will VCCT 2 be played?
The 6 chosen clans (teams) will be split into 2 groups of 3 clans (teams) each and the team with the lowest points in a group after a successful chain of matches will be knocked out.
Then, the second place in Group A will play against the first place in Group B and vice versa. The Finals will be between the Winners of those 2 matches. A clan can submit a maximum of 2 teams (one for each group).
Signing up your teams will be done at the VU Forum, in the VCCT Section ONLY. The rules and other related info will be posted in this same board.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me or post here and/or of course the VU forums, which is the VCCT 2 source-board.

Thanks for your time,
Me

This is just an invite to everyone I put on the list, I know you're aware that VCCT 2 has begun since it's on your own damn forum but ye.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

aXXo

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Invitation to the Vice City Clan Tournament 2
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2011, 06:37:29 pm »
We'll talk among our members and see if we wanna join...

;D
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2011, 09:38:36 pm »
'

Skirmant

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Ignorance is bliss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2011, 10:45:04 pm »
Who shall be the first one to step the first steps into the unknown of VCCT? And experiences all the epic adventures that await.

"C++ is a horrible language" - Linus Torvalds, creator of Linux

<SLC> nope. changed my mind. squirrel still sux dix
<SLC> it's just a piece of sh!t
* SLC has quit (Connection closed)