login
May 04, 2024, 04:52:22 pm

Author Topic: Application - JULIETATHEQUEEN-RXT  (Read 5862 times)

Trax

• Vice Underdog
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
Re: Application - JULIETATHEQUEEN-RXT
« Reply #60 on: December 12, 2020, 02:56:44 am »
Since i haven't been around i'm guessing you've done some improvement to become one of us which im proud of my dude :)

Trainee
Agree Agree x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Full Vice Underdog playing since 2018. ,EAD,EC.

Sawyer

• Crazy Man
  • Drugs not bad.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 12, 2020, 07:16:51 am »
Nunca
Agree Agree x 2 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Informative Informative x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

TrapHole.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 12, 2020, 07:22:46 am »
Since i haven't been around i'm guessing you've done some improvement to become one of us which im proud of my dude :)

Trainee
Thanks for your vote bro i hope i will see you playing soon

Exterminator

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 12, 2020, 12:36:38 pm »
Good Luck.

Just a Advice- Dont get mad on high ping or lag of others. Its just a game and you cannot change if someone is lagging or warping etc. Just try to be calm or play with someone else . Just believe in yourself  ;D
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

DiaZ

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 12, 2020, 12:39:23 pm »
No. You easily get rage for anything and I don't want another casper.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Inferno made this for me <3

TrapHole.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 12, 2020, 01:12:41 pm »
No. You easily get rage for anything and I don't want another casper.
casper is not like me we are very very differents
Disagree Disagree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 12, 2020, 01:17:44 pm »
I don't think you're ready yet, clearly you don't know how to handle your actions nor your English is understandable sometimes which may cause even more problems.
I'll change to no since being denied once more is ok rather than first being accepted and then kicked if it comes to that.
I believe you really do have potential but this still you aren't upto the mark at the moment.
Agree Agree x 1 Informative Informative x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

TrapHole.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 12, 2020, 02:07:14 pm »
I don't think you're ready yet, clearly you don't know how to handle your actions nor your English is understandable sometimes which may cause even more problems.
I'll change to no since being denied once more is ok rather than first being accepted and then kicked if it comes to that.
I believe you really do have potential but this still you aren't upto the mark at the moment.
I still cant catch how you changed your vote  because  i not did something wrong  anyways thanks for your time
Funny Funny x 3 (list)

Clarke.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 12, 2020, 07:19:35 pm »
Good luck Wizard with Application...

TheViper89543

• Regular
  • Violent Breathing
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 13, 2020, 06:01:35 pm »
RXT - Traphole Best of Luck my friend. :)

PaiN.

• Crazy Man
  • "Los payasos tambien lloran"
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 13, 2020, 09:34:33 pm »
Well , i read all post on your apply ; pavonis is trying provoke you and just like him, there will be much players will do the same and if you dont controle your impulses generate a bad reputation of you ; i know you for years , you have the potential of a VU member but you need improve the attitude ; this is just a game and retards like pavonis will insult , disparage , etc with the objetive you lose the calm. That's the unique point what i notice you need improve for now ; my mates actives will check that and i'll vote according that ; its a neutral for now.
Tu puedes hermano!
Informative Informative x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Pretty simple - I haven't deleted Hunting's post because it is related to the topic, and because now im hunting's asslicker, thats why i allow him to post trash here

TrapHole.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 13, 2020, 10:22:11 pm »
Thanks to all for that words guys I really aprecciate it, thanks to you PaiN you know me better than all vcmp players you and me played alot this game in the same side always and too thanks for give to me a neutral vote than negative one without think it.  8)
Friendly Friendly x 5 (list)

Scalla

• Vice Underdog
  • Fanatic
  • Peaceful thoughts.
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 15, 2020, 02:32:24 am »
Just work on your English & don't rage over some childish stuff as you used to, overall you're a good guy.
Trainee, don't let me down.
Adios amigos!
Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

TrapHole.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 15, 2020, 03:51:15 am »
Just work on your English & don't rage over some childish stuff as you used to, overall you're a good guy.
Trainee, don't let me down.
Adios amigos!

Thanks for trust on me bro

PaiN.

• Crazy Man
  • "Los payasos tambien lloran"
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: December 15, 2020, 07:08:36 am »
Trainee
Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

Pretty simple - I haven't deleted Hunting's post because it is related to the topic, and because now im hunting's asslicker, thats why i allow him to post trash here