April 27, 2024, 06:47:27 pm

Author Topic: I Have Suffered a Motorcycle Accident  (Read 1334 times)

bugz2daback

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Likes to post
    • View Profile
I Have Suffered a Motorcycle Accident
« on: November 14, 2011, 03:13:16 am »
People of the VC-MP community...

It is very weird to share your personal life on the net, but I frankly dont care... I need help...

Last night was a melancolic one... in a party, one that belonged to the person I like the most.

Not being able to speak to that person because of family issues, I was forced to drown myself of beer and marijuana. There was to have a very important MC come down to the ghetto I live, but the police blocked any chances. And so I was utmostly forced to participate in this fiesta... I expected to be forced in anyways...

Her brother, my best friend. My brother-in-law? Of that he was called. A young brunette, that fell in love with me, and that captured my attention deeply daily. After her mother knew of us two she had a fit. Actually, when my best friend heard of it he also rioted. But eventually he knew nothing could be done, and told me he would rather have me than a drug dealer, thief, or cheap hustler, for a brother-in-law... Conformed with it.

Trouble surrounded his life and all those around him. Same happened to me... so we ocassionally helped each other with solutions... He knows me better than most and vice versa.

Saturday afternoon her mother said she would have a chat with me, and that her eyes are on full attention to what went on. In the evening, an embargo from the police and the news was spread. The MC would not show up... The party was the only other alternative.

My motorcycle: a gateway for transport, helped to fill the party with beer. On we went, along with all friends of mine, to a drunken happiness and hilarity till the night became day. Funny things happened, and the brief amount of time I could take to look at the teenage girl life of the party, tore me apart. Especially when she looked back at me...

Music took the air, all my friends telling me to talk to my mother-in-law about it, taking in the account that she was drunk. Timid, I just couldnt find the courage and promised the other day to have the chat. To top it all off, a catastrophic ending with a joint of weed smoked by me and two other friends. The story of the two brothers who commanded crime in the region, told by the third younger brother who survived crime, was told. And then a sudden collapse of power hit me.

My motorcyle is lowered. I removed the springs last monday and on this saturday I would put em back on. But I didnt have all the tools necessary, so Matheus (a motorcycle genius who was born one day before I was) said Sunday he would help.

I looked at my watch and it was 8 am, time to go. My mother would be extremely worried already, so I had to get there in a hurry.

I was so high on alcohol and marijuana that a few blocks down I hit some heavy bumps on the road. Going very fast without any kind of suspension attached, the motorcycle loosened my hands from the steering and I was thrown from it, in a very deserted sunday morning. I got up okay, the helmet saved my life. Marks of asphault made clear on my hand, shoulder, and kneecaps...

My motorcycle destroyed, with some good money worth of damage. Lucky enough to have God gift me the miracle of surviving this.

Today, I found the power to get out of my house and find myself in the place my friends all gather and have my best friend supporting me. He would help me pay the damage since we both are the ones who benefit from the motorcycle. Extremely fortunate.

I did not have the courage to speak to her mother yet, knowing she's very tempered but reminding she does not treat me badly regardless of what happens... always reminding me that she is watching..

What should I do, gentlemen...

Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Squida

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
Re: I Have Suffered a Motorcycle Accident
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2011, 09:49:35 am »
Take up a career in writing.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2011, 09:55:19 am »
Take up a career in writing.
Don't be rude, squida.
It's best to be honest, and believe her mother will understand your wrongdoings and help you.
Tho skip the marijuana part.

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2011, 10:26:49 am »
Sounds deep Bugs.

Well it depends on what kinda girl she is. If she digs on smoking weed and drinking, there's no need to kick it. But if she doesn't like that shit then you'd better call it all quits. It's a sad truth that both of them shape people's character and those people are therefore judged on that.

The fact is man (here's the cheesy part) if you're in love you'd better do everything you can to keep hold of it. Especially if you think she loves you back. If that is the case, then she's just looking for something that she hasn't seen from you yet - sort of as confirmation. She's got in her mind what she wants you to do, she's just waiting for you to do it. So take steps forward, like speaking to her mother and perhaps even brother, it will show commitment.

As for the motorcycle accident, I think it would be best not to play that up to her much personally. Again it depends what kinda girl she is, but if you tell her you had a drunken bike accident she might just think you were being a douche.

Writer of excessively long posts

JuaN

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2011, 01:23:24 pm »
that's exactly why I prefer a 70's car a million times before than a suzuki bandit 600.

anyway good luck
Cannot rate own posts

Lazee

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
  • Mess with the Best, die like the Rest.
    • View Profile
    • "(^_^)"
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2011, 02:04:14 pm »
that's exactly why I prefer a 70's car a million times before than a suzuki bandit 600.

lol ^

So take steps forward, like speaking to her mother and perhaps even brother, it will show commitment.

but if you tell her you had a drunken bike accident she might just think you were being a douche.

anyway good luck