login
May 02, 2024, 09:08:01 am

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2  (Read 5830 times)

Knucis

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Team Fortress 2
« on: November 08, 2011, 07:59:58 pm »
Team Fortress 2
www.teamfortress.com

What is it?
This is Team Fortress 2. You have 2 teams. RED (Reliable Excavation Demolition) and BLU (Builders League United). Each one with 9 different classes. In team fortress 2 you need strategy if you want to win. There are lots of maps, and a big variety of gamemodes, such as: Team Deathmatch, Capture the Point, Capture the Intelligence (flag), Attack and Defence, King of the Hill, Payload, Payload Race, and alot more!

The Classes

Offensive

The Scout

The Scout is the fastest class. It's built for capturing/stealing the point/flag, and for short/medium combat.
His weapons (default ones) are: The Scattergun, The Pistol and The Bat.

Health125
Speed133%
Close RangeExcellent
Medium RangeGood
Long RangeBad

The Soldier

The Soldier is a really good attacking class. His Rocketlauncher is really powerful beeing able to make damage for more than 1 player. You can also rocketjump to great heights. He's kind of slow though.
His weapons (default ones) are: The Rocketlauncher, The Shotgun and The Shovel.

Health200
Speed80%
Close RangeNormal
Medium RangeReally Good
Long RangeNormal

The Pyro

The Pyro is the best close range class there can be. With his flamethrower he can ignite the foe and run, letting him die. No one knows what he says all the time and no one knows if it's a girl of a guy. He is incredibly weak agaisnt long range classes.
His weapons (default ones) are: The Flamethrower, The Shotgun and The Axe.

Health175
Speed100%
Close RangeExcellent
Medium RangeNormal
Long RangeReally Bad

Defensive

The Demoman

The Demoman is a drunk explosion-geek scottish man. He's the master of explosives. He can kill players by either throwing grenades through his grenade launcher or by exploding his sticky bombs. He's incredibly weak agaisnt close range classes.
His weapons (default ones) are: The Grenade Launcher, The Sticky Launcher and The Bottle.

Health175
Speed93%
Close RangeBad
Medium RangeReally Good
Long RangeNormal

The Heavy

The Heavy is the slowest class in the whole game. With his minigun he can make lots of damage up to close/medium range. He possesses the higher number of Health in the game which makes him a really good defence class. He is really bad agaisnt long range classes.
His weapons (default ones) are: The Minigun, The Shotgun and His own fists!

Health300
Speed77%
Close RangeGood
Medium RangeGood
Long RangeBad

The Engineer

The Engineer is not built for combat, he's built for supporting and defending his teammates. He can "build" 4 buildings. The Sentry (which fires automatically against the enemies), The Dispenser (which gives health and ammo to his teammates) and The Teleporter Entrance/Exit (which teleports his teammates). He's weak agaisnt spies and demomen.
His weapons (default ones) are: The Shotgun, The Wrench, The Pistol, The Building PDA and the Destroy PDA.

Health125
Speed100%
Close RangeNormal
Medium RangeBad
Long RangeBad

Support

The Medic

The Medic is not built for 1on1 combat, he's the primary healing class of the game. He possesses an average speed and a health regeneration system every 2 seconds. He's weak agaisnt all classes.
His weapons (default ones) are: The Medigun, The Seringe gun and The Bonesaw.

Health150
Speed107%
Close RangeGood
Medium RangeBad
Long RangeBad

The Sniper

The Sniper is the best long range class in the whole game. With his sniper rifle he can take most of the classes down with 1 critical shot (headshot). He's not built for close/medium range combat, but he can use his SMG in order to fix this down. He's really weak agaisnt scouts, spies and demomen.
His weapons (default ones) are: The Sniper rifle, The SMG and The Kukri.

Health125
Speed100%
Close RangeNormal
Medium RangeBad
Long RangeExcellent

The Spy

The Spy, as the name says, is built for "spying" (in this case, tricking his enemy and killing it). He can disguise as one of the other team class and become invisible for a short period of time. This makes him the stealthiest class there is. With his knife he can backstab the foe and kill it INSTANTLY. He can also destroy engineer's buildings with ease. He's not built for direct combat.
His weapons (default ones) are: The Knife, The Revolver, The Sapper and The Spy-o-tron.

Health125
Speed100%
Close RangeExcellent
Medium RangeGood
Long RangeGood

Random Drops/The Item system

In this version of Team Fortress 2 you can earn new items (weapons or hats) to costumize your class. With the purpose of fixing the classe's weakpoints. There are a SHITLOAD of them to find, so you won't get bored. You need different strategies for different weapons. Hats are just cosmetic items, but are worth 92 weapons in-game. Its retarded. You can also buy items from the in-game store.

Gameplay:

DOWNLOAD
It's free and it's totally worth it. It's 10 gb. PM me and I'll give you my steam id and we can chat. Maybe even play together!

« Last Edit: November 08, 2011, 08:03:05 pm by Knucis »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Zeke

• Crazy Man
  • VC:MP and LU beta tester
    • View Profile
Re: Team Fortress 2
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2011, 08:38:09 pm »
EPIC GAME!!!  ;D

Too bad it lags on my PC.  :(

But as soon as i get a new PC ( looking for a Intel I7 processor ) imma download it for SURE!!
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

InstallHook(0x405AC0,(DWORD)CantFindFuckingAnim,0x405A95,
CantFindFuckingAnim_HookJmpCode,sizeof(CantFindFuckingAnim_HookJmpCode));
-------------------------------------------------
[00:41:12] <~Murdock> actually just transfering files
[00:41:16] <~Murdock> sounds, clientscripts etc
[00:42:05] <heekzs> what transfer method you uses
[00:43:03] <~Murdock> speed of light

kevinsito

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2011, 10:12:11 pm »
Knucis lets trade I have some good hats :D 2 reclaimed plus my strange sydney sleeper 2 reclaimed :D plus my pro and unique penetrator

No Thijn,i bought a cd for windows 7 Tiny Edition earlier.

Knucis

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2011, 10:14:09 pm »
Haha, I have lots of hats :P

http://www.tf2items.com/id/vuknucis

My favourite class is the pyro btw :D

JuaN

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2011, 10:56:32 pm »
I uninstalled it because I suck at it and don't feel like pmspamming knucis to teach me how to play  :-\
Cannot rate own posts

Knucis

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2011, 11:12:01 pm »
I uninstalled it because I suck at it and don't feel like pmspamming knucis to teach me how to play  :-\
Just install it again :P We could have a 4vs4 if we have enough players! I can teach you how to be noob lol.

XGamer

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2011, 06:46:28 am »
I downloaded at month ago lol
I like the Engineer, the best things you can build minigun rocket shooter  :D and that health maker or re-giver or i don't know lol
<3 Engineer
What server you play at Knucis?

Playing VC:MP since September 2008.

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2011, 09:17:57 am »
I downloaded at month ago lol

I'll download it in a month lol

Thijn

• Forum Administrator
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2011, 10:21:26 am »
I bought it months ago, and played it a few times.
Worst and dumbest game I've played so far.
Just don't get how nerds can play this...

I'm not totally useless,
I can be used as an bad example ;)

"Never do Today, What you can do Tomorrow"

Knucis

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2011, 02:07:51 pm »
I bought it months ago, and played it a few times.
Worst and dumbest game I've played so far.
Just don't get how nerds can play this...
And I dont get how nerds can play CoD over and over again. It's the same fucking thing. Cheater here, cheater there. Everyone call everyone a cheater. Plus the 9 year old players there, it's just annoying. So I dont think it's the Worst and Dumbest game you've ever played.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2011, 02:11:14 pm by Knucis »

Pallazo

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2011, 03:48:02 pm »
Arg... I used to like this game. paid for it a month or two after it came out and then, years later, they launch it f2p.
The game WAS awesome but then valve had to ruin it. First they update it with hundreds of weapons, making the game totally unbalanced: I used to play as spy but now it's just impossible. Soldiers will shoot walls for no apparent reason and pyros will never stop pressing the left mouse button. Then the bloody store update came out:

selling sets of weapons for 20$ (which was almost the same amount i paid for the actual game)
selling VIRTUAL hats for 15- 30$ (I could get a RL hat with this cash)

But the last drop was the f2p. I only did one match after it happened. the place was CROWDED with noobs, everywhere you go there would be soldiers spamming and heavies with 3 medics on their backs.
tbh i don't think that game's fun anymore, they ruined it for me..
« Last Edit: November 09, 2011, 03:52:02 pm by Pallazo »

kyber7

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2011, 04:17:39 pm »
My favourite combo is Heavy + Medic............ FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU YEAH!

"i meat Charley and he teaches me to be a strong fighter and thats no joke"

~ Summer, 2010
  "The Beginning"

Knucis

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2011, 04:27:31 pm »
Arg... I used to like this game. paid for it a month or two after it came out and then, years later, they launch it f2p.
The game WAS awesome but then valve had to ruin it. First they update it with hundreds of weapons, making the game totally unbalanced: I used to play as spy but now it's just impossible. Soldiers will shoot walls for no apparent reason and pyros will never stop pressing the left mouse button. Then the bloody store update came out:

selling sets of weapons for 20$ (which was almost the same amount i paid for the actual game)
selling VIRTUAL hats for 15- 30$ (I could get a RL hat with this cash)

But the last drop was the f2p. I only did one match after it happened. the place was CROWDED with noobs, everywhere you go there would be soldiers spamming and heavies with 3 medics on their backs.
tbh i don't think that game's fun anymore, they ruined it for me..

Indeed, it kind of sucks. About the F2P I was mad too, but it's getting better now.

kevinsito

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2011, 07:43:44 pm »
Ohai there mine is Scout 110 hours :P then pyro with decreaser, yeah some inmature F2P ruined the game I was F2P once but then I became premium however there are many servers where you can play, or you can mate your own private server and enjoy with your friends.

http://www.tf2items.com/profiles/76561198033858710

No Thijn,i bought a cd for windows 7 Tiny Edition earlier.

Knucis

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2011, 09:45:36 pm »
I have 100~hours with the scout too (the one that I play the most) but I still prefer the Pyro!

Degreaser -> Ignite -> Airblast -> Shotgun

or

Degreaser -> Ignite -> AXETINGUISHER!