login
April 27, 2024, 09:02:22 am

Author Topic: Eid Ul Adha Mubarak!  (Read 476 times)

Major

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
Eid Ul Adha Mubarak!
« on: July 09, 2022, 03:17:15 am »
Alsalam Ealaykum Warahmat Allah Wabarakatuh all Muslims brothers!
Today is day With three days long celebration and excitement of Eid-Ul-Adha, it is the second biggest religious festival of the Muslim community, Also known as the Muslim’s feast of sacrifice or Festival of sacrifice, this celebration starts with several delicious traditional dishes made with love. Muslims across the globe celebrate together and honor the willingness of Ibrahim to sacrifice his son for Allah. This festival is celebrated with enough fervour and delight as people dress up nicely and visit each other's homes to spread happiness, laughter, cheer and of course sweets!
Wishing to everyone a blissful Eid-Ul-Adha! You and your family will be in my prayers and good thoughts, May the joy of Eid surround you and your family, May the holy occasion of Eid ul Adha give you all the time you need to rejoice and to celebrate Allah’s magnificence in your life, I put my trust in Allah, my Lord, and your Lord! There is not a moving creature, but He has a grasp of its forelock. Verily my Lord is on the straight path

HAPPY EID UL ADHA EVERYONE!!!! ❤️❤️
« Last Edit: July 09, 2022, 03:27:05 am by Major »
Winner Winner x 1 Friendly Friendly x 4 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Inferno69

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • 👀
    • View Profile
    • VFS
Re: Eid Ul Adha Mubarak!
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2022, 05:58:00 am »
Khair mubarik  :police:
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

SKAZ

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
Re: Eid Ul Adha Mubarak!
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2022, 12:51:48 pm »
Eid mubarak!  :)

Credits - [VU]Roystang