login
May 02, 2024, 08:52:26 pm

Author Topic: Application - Thakur^  (Read 572 times)

Ali

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
Application - Thakur^
« on: August 22, 2017, 08:05:15 am »
Nick: Thakur^

Timezone/Country: 4years/Pakistan

Previous Nicks: FAN^ Captian BiLaW

Additional Comments: Hello Guys Iam back with my New app and iam improve my All mistakes Like: Don't apply 2 clan on Same Times dont abuse clan member dont talk with any Language  only talking with English and iam know about English now so iam Applogise with u all members pls give me one chance to reach a VU family   so I hope i get a chance to prove that I am not just looking for a tag before my name but looking for Friendly ok bye thanks to meet u all Skilled members

Funny Funny x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Siezer

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Application - Thakur^
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2017, 08:05:15 am »
Dear Ali,
Thank you for your application.

Unfortunately, it has been denied for posting for the following reason: Your last application was rejected two weeks ago, you should have waited a little longer and you weren't supposed to apply this early. We suggest you to wait for at least 30 days which is regarded as the minimum tenur and hang out with our members as much as possible and consider improving your communication skills as well. Till then good luck with your next application.

Try to improve yourself and maybe apply again over a few weeks.

Thank you for your interest for the Vice Underdogs Clan,
- Vice Underdogs Recruitment Team.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2017, 08:33:45 am by Siezer »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor