May 05, 2024, 10:41:41 pm

Author Topic: Application - Honey  (Read 3613 times)

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Honey
« Reply #45 on: February 25, 2015, 05:03:52 pm »
Are you satisfied now Gohana ?
Again with the arrogance.
Agree Agree x 3 Winner Winner x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Gohan

• Vice War Contributor
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 25, 2015, 05:18:05 pm »
Why are you basing this on a 2 year old topic >.<

Secondly Ghost wasn't a big clan, It barely had 2 - 4 members and I it didn't even had a forum, It was a "oral" clan. Whether I left it or they kicked me, It doesn't matter, because there was no way of knowing whether a player left or joined.In my VC:MP experience I only joined 2 clans, 1 in the very beginning and second not long ago called OG which was made by Anirudh. He invited me to the clan and stated that If i like the clan I can stay If I don't I can simply leave. I Stayed there for sometime but I wasn't satisfied so I left it.

And I'm not [NYB]Honey_Singh. If you ever meet him you'll recognise the difference between him and me.Like wilson stated he doesn't makes sense and doesnt know the basics of english.

Are you satisfied now Gohana ?

I'm basing in old topics or app's because I don't know you. I seen you 2 or 3 times in the game, but never I try to inspect you. So, I need one opinion, or some points of views, to sumbit my vote. That's the reason. Please, stop with the arrogance.
And, You have to act for yourself. Not to satisfy other persons. Advice  ;)
Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Quote from: NewK
First of all, amazing work Berkley, we need more people like you in this community, people who are willing to go the extra mile to catch these cunts.

OathBreaker

• Fanatic
  • Breaking Oaths is just what I do :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 25, 2015, 05:40:21 pm »
-Snip-

It's not nice that you posted a decline just because you didn't know me and Voted on me becuase of my actions 2 years ago.

I'm not being arrogant, I just want everyone to test me before declining me. Ferrari declined me, I'm not against that but I dont want others to rely on him. I only want all.of you to vote from your experience rather than relying on one person.  Btw, Thanks for the advice

Regards,

Honey
« Last Edit: February 25, 2015, 06:05:30 pm by Honey. »

Quote from: Byakuya Kuchiki
Arrogance destroys the footholds of victory

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Representing VU for Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 25, 2015, 07:24:45 pm »
As an outsider who completely doesn't know one thing about you, let me give you my objective opinion of you.

Think of things this way. You write an application for a job and whilst reading your application, all I'm basically seeing is "I want this job because I'm bored at home and just want something to do for fun", I read into that that you're not a serious individual for this job and would not contribute well to this company, and so I just tear up your application and move on with my life; you can kiss your hopes for an interview goodbye right then and there. That is analogous to your application to VU. Your first impression is terrible enough that I personally wouldn't waste my time trying to know you because you come off as a slacker to me; you would just be in the clan to profile the [VU] tag which is unacceptable here.

Ferrari told you well what it means to join this clan, friendship, kinship and understanding. That is more than just being active in VCMP and the forums because anyone can be active in the forums or VCMP. You can load the game, play, leave without two shits given to an individual or just post a bunch of random shits each week. Oh that's active alright, but that's far from what we want. We rather you be inactive ingame for months then show up just to train the trainees and/or post helpful friendly topics in the forums, bettering others or the forum itself. And that, plus humility is what is lacking in you. You're missing that friendship factor towards the community, you have this condescending vibe about you towards people and then the slacker's motive that renders yourself profiling our name tag for naught.

Apply this as you grow as you're young. When you do, let this application blow off its steam after couple months then feel free to reapply.

My two cents
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 3 (list)

Anarki

• Crazy Man
  • True Street Kings
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 25, 2015, 10:04:34 pm »
enough information, my vote is No.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

OathBreaker

• Fanatic
  • Breaking Oaths is just what I do :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 26, 2015, 01:53:12 am »
Well, I give up guys. I'm personally satisfied that I'm still not ready yet for the rank.

I thank you Charley, Wilson and RobinX for voting a trainee , I never got a green vote in my previous applications so this application was an achievement for me.

Thank You Everyone for takinh out your time for my application.

Any admin can lock this now,

Regards,

Honey
« Last Edit: February 26, 2015, 01:55:16 am by Honey. »

Quote from: Byakuya Kuchiki
Arrogance destroys the footholds of victory

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 26, 2015, 05:16:08 am »
Denied.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)