login
April 28, 2024, 02:28:48 am

Author Topic: XE off-topic posts  (Read 992 times)

Jokah

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Tomorrow is a loser's excuse, do it today.
    • View Profile
    • Vice City Cops & Robbers
XE off-topic posts
« on: March 21, 2016, 02:43:36 pm »
Edit by Charley - I've split the XE topic to remove off-topic posts. Any more will be sent to this topic.

EC management is poor, their staff is inexperienced and the community is full of brain donors.

There are currently 5 VUs administrating there..
Do you even realize, how many hearts you broke? :'( 

And by the way, I would like to know how inexperienced we are, so we can improve our selves.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2016, 06:33:24 pm by Charley »
Winner Winner x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

VCCNR Developer | VCDC 6 Coordinator | VU since 2015

Think 100 times before you take a decision, but once that decision is taken, stand by it as one man. - M.

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: XE off-topic posts
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2016, 03:13:34 pm »
EC management is poor, their staff is inexperienced and the community is full of brain donors.

There are currently 5 VUs administrating there..
Do you even realize, how many hearts you broke? :'( 

And by the way, I would like to know how inexperienced we are, so we can improve our selves.
Interesting and funny coming from you mentioning those points, considering that those useless idiots are your friends and clearly comparable to your level of administrative incompetence.
You probably breezed through the series of long posts in this topic and did not bother to actually read them.

Quoting myself, with bolded stuff that you might have missed out.
Some people claim that the EC management is poor, their staff is inexperienced and the community is full of brain donors. Though, I disagree. The reports are handled quick, admins are always available and the DM scene just works out, so I have no complains regarding the management, staff or the community.
Learn to read jesus
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Jokah

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2016, 03:15:55 pm »
OW WAT I NOOB I RQ SRY AXXO 
misunderstanding causes drama :(

Think 100 times before you take a decision, but once that decision is taken, stand by it as one man. - M.

Jokah

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2016, 12:17:05 pm »
I liked the idea of reviving XE. XE was a great server ever and will remain great. Teaming up with George (if he is not lying about rewriting 0.3's xe script) and appointing a new and active scripter for converting that 0.3 script to 0.4 with george would be good idea. Aki's power should be taken for destroying the server. Management and administration should be refreshed. Some old guys which are still active should be given higher ranks and then getting some new and fresh staff (not from only one clan and making it VU XE, or ULK XE or etc) will be better. XE is unique, EC is just a fail copy of XE. And it got many of inexperienced players in staff I can surely say that except few people in staff, the rest is totally inexperienced yet it managed high counts of players because the most of XE regular players and other DM players have no other choice to play at but only EC. Reviving back XE with old classical style may cause death to EC as EC script is a bit laggy which can't stand in competition with XE script and will manage more player counts than EC as I know many players who left playing at EC because of the staff and some features that they don't like and waiting for George to bring up XE. We already have XE forum which is great in all aspects. Just rearranging staff there won't be bad idea. If doing fresh start then as axxo said why not starting totally new server. That's just my opinion. kthnxbai.

Yeah, we're inexperienced, because we didn't accept you. :( http://www.ec-gameservers.com/t3303-deniedapplication
People? Ehh.. maybe you meant HunTinG. http://www.ec-gameservers.com/t3845-resigning
Btw he still plays.  :D

KakaroT

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2016, 03:32:10 pm »
Yeah, we're inexperienced, because we didn't accept you. :( http://www.ec-gameservers.com/t3303-deniedapplication
People? Ehh.. maybe you meant HunTinG. http://www.ec-gameservers.com/t3845-resigning
Btw he still plays.  :D
I haven't come here for dramas so please. My application has nothing to do with it. Banning me for a tree without investigation was great experience thanks for that. and more
And it got many of inexperienced players in staff I can surely say that except few people in staff, the rest is totally inexperienced
Read it when you are free. Thanks.

To be honest, EC has better staff than XE why? because they have good manners, and i don't see where EC copied XE, XE died and EC came that's XE's fault not EC's.
ok
Agree Agree x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Jokah

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2016, 04:03:13 pm »
I never considered myself being one of the best ones. :P Thanks. :)

RobinX

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
  • No looking here! - Personal
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2016, 06:01:25 pm »
This isn't XE Admins vs EC Admins.
Back to the topic please.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

-TomZ^ Creationz

Jokah

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2016, 06:18:16 pm »
How about xe's current staff and past staff members discuss it? rest of us (including myself) can go and fuck off, because one thing for sure you ain't getting admin level by commenting bs here.

I know right. :D

This isn't XE Admins vs EC Admins.
Back to the topic please.

I'm not fighting with XE admins, or you can say we're not fighting at all. I'm just pointing out stuff which I feel is wrong and makes no sense. And I don't see anything off topic here.