login
April 16, 2024, 07:08:50 am

Author Topic: CTF staff / Do not cross  (Read 14633 times)

Bird

• Regular
    • View Profile
Re: CTF staff / Do not cross
« Reply #75 on: March 07, 2018, 01:01:05 pm »
So what the fuck has this https://imgur.com/a/spelM to do with our topic, Newk?
This is completely out of subject. I can only see Thorax against Nippon war, nothing proved here?

This is AFTER Nippon got reported (as far as it's not inspect element crap)

EDIT:

Why do you want me to stop asking about valid proof?

~hunt
« Last Edit: March 07, 2018, 01:07:50 pm by Bird »
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Zkq

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 07, 2018, 01:12:42 pm »
« Last Edit: March 07, 2018, 03:47:54 pm by Nippon »
Funny Funny x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

NewK

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 07, 2018, 01:59:12 pm »
It proves he was working with EC to leak the aimlock to them. He's also been working with an EC admin long before aimlock existed to uncover some of the mousefix cheats.
Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

Bird

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 07, 2018, 06:18:06 pm »
It proves he was working with EC to leak the aimlock to them. He's also been working with an EC admin long before aimlock existed to uncover some of the mousefix cheats.
I tell you what it actually proves - that you are a completely out-of-mind asshole who makes up shit.
What the fuck do you mean he's been working for staff? Then what the fuck is this then? You mean EC STAFF had the aimlock and didn't do shit about it? Do you actually mean that Zkqjkys has been sharing hacks and EC staff and yours didn't really give a shit about it?
The whole thing this post proves is that he's been fighting with Thorax, nothing else, about the video, I don't see the connection either?
He's been trying to change Thorax's mind to delete the video so he can use it alone, nothing else. He DIDN'T send it to EC staff before the video but after the video in which Thorax made his creation public.
Even if he tried to make Thorax remove that video is two-reasoned:
1) staff wouldn't get it
2) nobody would doubt him as he would use it "smartly" against smartasses like Newk.

There's no way I'd believe this guy's lies, he's playing with you all and you fail to see it.

Check this @Newk

DO YOU GET IT NOW?
HE ISN'T WORKING OR HAS EVER BEEN UNTIL HE"S BEEN THREATENED TO BE EXPOSED, GET IT?

People do strange things when they're threatened to be exposed, just like this guy.

Then one staff asked me to give them aimlock or I get perma ban.

This is about the deal with @EC staff.

What do you mean "he's been working for staff' ?
I can see he's been threatened to be exposed so he tried to "settle up things" instead of receiving a ban like other real men who don't asslick..

Agree Agree x 2 (list)

NewK

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 07, 2018, 10:23:31 pm »
As I already told you many many times, I found proof that he was already working for EC, last year, to uncover the illegal mousefixes and to investigate some players that you don't even know about. This was before aimlock and before him being reported. This was not the proof that he sent to me, this was the one I found myself. And no, I'm not going to share that proof with you either, otherwise I'd be putting the investigations of said players at risk.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2018, 10:45:20 pm by NewK »

Bird

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: March 08, 2018, 11:34:32 am »
As I already told you many many times, I found proof that he was already working for EC, last year, to uncover the illegal mousefixes and to investigate some players that you don't even know about. .
And what could he do about it?

And no, I'm not going to share that proof with you either, otherwise I'd be putting the investigations of said players at risk.
Like who? You do know that everyone uses mousefix, even zkqjkys himself, only that he left using mousefix after got the aimlock.
He has been working, indeed, but what I mean is he DIDN'T SEND THE AIMLOCK AS SOON AS HE GOT IT, from what I've already mentioned ^

Wanna ban a player? go on, do it and let him show his defense. Why do you need a double agent to do that when you can do it itself?

koray

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 08, 2018, 12:33:54 pm »
Hunting,just make sure to read these and see a doctor.You have atleast one of these

Alzheimer's Disease - Diagnosis and Treatment

Mental Illness
Agree Agree x 3 Funny Funny x 2 Winner Winner x 2 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)

Bird

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: March 08, 2018, 01:40:01 pm »
Hunting,just make sure to read these and see a doctor.You have atleast one of these

Alzheimer's Disease - Diagnosis and Treatment

Mental Illness
I do truly hope you'll find that one for MK, but there's no curing for this illness grandpa like you, just like 7aZz.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Bird

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: March 08, 2018, 03:37:38 pm »

So @newk, I'm double posting for you to show notification to this topic.
What happen with Zkq in this picture? How do you explain it?

MaddyV

• Fanatic
  • tnx chicken for proteins
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: March 08, 2018, 04:11:20 pm »
lol

y'all need to listen to some Kanye West and meditate.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 (list)

NewK

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: March 08, 2018, 07:50:18 pm »
I just told you that I can't tell you about it because it would put those player investigations at risk and literally the next thing you ask me is:
who?
Did you even read what I said at all?  When I said you couldn't understand basic english I was just messing around, but it really is true isn't it? Good god, it's like talking to a brick wall.

Wanna ban a player? go on, do it and let him show his defense. Why do you need a double agent to do that when you can do it itself?
That's stupid. Everyone's innocent until proven guilty, not guilty until proven innocent. What you're suggesting would be as if the police went around arresting everyone with no proof and only release them if they prove they're innocent. Makes no sense.

You do know that everyone uses mousefix, even zkqjkys himself
Provide proof of this. If you do, he'll be banned just like the other "illegal" mousefix users.

What happen with Zkq in this picture? How do you explain it?
From the point I found out that he was working with EC since 2017, all the stuff he said to thorax after might aswell be lies just to gain his trust and this proves it.

"So the whole thing was setup from being"
"You give some bullshit trust just to get the aimlock to staff"
I know you struggle to understand basic english but make an effort here.
Winner Winner x 1 (list)

Bird

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: March 08, 2018, 10:10:57 pm »
What I'm actually saying is this:

This is what it's about. The image actually shows him talking to Thorax about the aimlock thing. That's when he leaked it to staff because I reported him, he wouldn't have worked for staff otherwise(wouldn't have given the aimlock).

I'm not asking you to ban anyone without proof - All I"m saying is that you ban someone for such logs you should ban everyone, no matter who it is. And I think I provided more than necessary proof for Nippon's ban, and he did nothing else but go off-topic. Did he talk on topic EVER in this post? Yes or not?
The smartest thing he ever said in his life was ":D ", nothing else.
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

Zkq

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: March 08, 2018, 10:23:28 pm »
« Last Edit: March 09, 2018, 06:21:27 am by Nippon »
Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: March 09, 2018, 10:39:48 am »
Vice Underdogs
Forum Underdrama
Agree Agree x 1 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

NewK

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: March 09, 2018, 12:28:27 pm »
You keep posting that picture yet you ignore this one. Can you read?
From the point I found out that he was working with EC since 2017, all the stuff he said to thorax after might aswell be lies just to gain his trust and this proves it
All I"m saying is that you ban someone for such logs you should ban everyone, no matter who it is.
I ban them if they don't show valid counter-proof in their  defense and once again you keep ignoring all the counter proof posted so far namely, THIS .
he did nothing else but go off-topic. Did he talk on topic EVER in this post? Yes or not?
Because he already said everything on this topic and also on the other 3 topics you posted on CTF forums. 1 month and 5 topics later and you still don't understand.
Winner Winner x 1 (list)