April 27, 2024, 04:18:07 pm

Author Topic: A letter to VU  (Read 3216 times)

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
A letter to VU
« on: January 05, 2020, 03:01:00 pm »
Hey, I think I don't wanna be heared for this place again, but I believe and I have been thinking about this since the first day I received a ban (January 2019) so here I am, taking the example of Panzer who had wrote an apology some months ago towards VU and I am merely here to do the same, no another intentions at all.

I will not annoy you so much because I am not liked here, but I am sincerely sorry VUs for all the shit that has happened in the past. I am not in position to even talk here but I am genuinely sorry and at this point I am just tired of hating myself for who I am, I just wish the things were different but well I've gained with all means an incredible hate in this community so what remains is just starting from 0. There's no other thing that I can do.

All I know is, I won't talk about future changes again. I won't ever mention that I changed or that I will; because I've properly seen that kind of sentences have to be demonstrated with more than words.

Life has put me through difficult situations during these months. Those VUs who I've talked with know what I mean, and it's all my fault - I won't blame others for who I am. I went in hard situations because of my ignorance and egoistic attitude, made me cry and lose things that I really cared about in life. So I simply can't keep being blind about fucking other people and ruining friendships, relations and that kind of things.

I cannot be like that anymore, so I just want to say that I am very sorry and I will just try to learn from my errors, learn from the VU philosophy that I've seen exposed in this forum and in the people that want to make this community better every day.

I just want you to forgive me for my errors, and promise you that while it matters or not, I am sorry for that and I've finally discovered that I was the problem, and will try to change it. And if it works for something I am willing to help like I did with EAD Championship on translations and writing. That is something that made me happy during these shit months, with humility and respecting everyone.
Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 3 Friendly Friendly x 2 Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
Re: A letter to VU
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2020, 07:01:12 pm »
good
Agree Agree x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

lederhos

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2020, 07:08:57 pm »
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

[0] [VU]BliTz: lederhoes sounds like trump

credits to ponky ponky

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2020, 07:32:41 pm »
Getting real tired of your shit. You seem to have developed a real pattern.

Step 1 - do stupid shit
Step 2 - guys i changed pls forgive

Guess what, it's getting old. Accept your mistakes and cope with them, I assure you no one here is losing sleep over it except you yourself.

You say you want to be helpful, then just be helpful. I don't see the point of making a long ass topic asking for simpathy or forgiveness, just to make yourself feel good. Work on feeling good about yourself first, then start thinking about what others think of you, this way it's pointless. And don't dare send me another bible of pms, try actually reading what's said to you for once.

This should be locked.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2020, 07:37:47 pm by ferrari32 »
Agree Agree x 7 Funny Funny x 2 (list)

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Zatch

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Night City
    • View Profile

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2020, 12:46:28 am »
Getting real tired of your shit. You seem to have developed a real pattern.

Step 1 - do stupid shit
Step 2 - guys i changed pls forgive

Guess what, it's getting old. Accept your mistakes and cope with them, I assure you no one here is losing sleep over it except you yourself.

You say you want to be helpful, then just be helpful. I don't see the point of making a long ass topic asking for simpathy or forgiveness, just to make yourself feel good. Work on feeling good about yourself first, then start thinking about what others think of you, this way it's pointless. And don't dare send me another bible of pms, try actually reading what's said to you for once.

This should be locked.

sports car’s got a point
Agree Agree x 3 Funny Funny x 2 Informative Informative x 1 (list)

Saim

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Life is Torment
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2020, 04:26:02 am »
Funny Funny x 3 (list)

"All hope is gone"

Credits to me

ElvenKing

• Crazy Man
  • [MK]Berkay_Khan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2020, 05:10:20 am »
Apology notes are to be written when you for real decide that you won't fuck up anymore.
If this has to continue as it's seen then it's pointless to make an apology topic, more like beating the air.

Bring the change in you and things shall be fine. You don't need to apologize, if you are working on things and try to fix the worse that's been done, just go with it my friend. If there's anything I can help you with, do hit me a dm. We do all make mistakes, it's okay as long as we try to fix them for real.
Useful Useful x 1 (list)

The Golden Horde

Rest

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2020, 06:36:36 am »
Good luck Calhoun

I may be a slow-walker but I am always walking.

FulToN_619

• Crazy Man
  • Give Respect Get Respect
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2020, 07:37:52 am »
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

fulton (the hardest lagger on vcmp, I can't touch him)

krystianoo

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2020, 11:39:23 am »
« Last Edit: January 06, 2020, 11:41:46 am by krystianoo »
Funny Funny x 6 (list)

BliTz

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2020, 11:55:37 am »

lederhos

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2020, 04:07:00 pm »
nah that's bad bunny reggaeton singer :P

[0] [VU]BliTz: lederhoes sounds like trump

credits to ponky ponky

Zatch

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Night City
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2020, 04:58:05 pm »
nah that's bad bunny reggaeton singer :P
miren nada mas ya llego don comedia, traigan las sillas
Funny Funny x 2 (list)

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
  • we just here for ripmemes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2020, 05:05:17 pm »
I understand that but writing an apology doesn't work, at least for me, you always have those 5 or 6 people who always keep you down in this community, even aggravating this shit and ruining your reputation even more, so after months of writing an apology i realised that it wasnt worth it to get things straight, and what people write above is a clear proof of what im saying.

If you like a solution just consider not giving a shit to other people here who treated you bad in the past and if they try to retaliate just insult them and ignore them after that :)
Remember, mental rest and feeling good is better than trying to cope with these assholes, dont try to not retaliate because youre afraid of "aggravating the situation", i recommend you to loudly write a broad "FUCK YOU" and other stuff that humiliates them and make you feel better,then ignore them because they will try to irritate you.
Funny Funny x 3 Pwnt Pwnt x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري