April 23, 2024, 03:22:34 pm

Author Topic: DARK^SLAYER  (Read 655 times)

Shadow.Jack^

• Fanatic
  • Polar Bear
    • View Profile
Re: DARK^SLAYER
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2020, 06:34:01 pm »
Random player with having immature attitude.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

DARK^SLAYER

• Regular
  • Focus now... Eyes off me ;D
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2020, 09:03:50 pm »
Im sorry but i didnt ask about u kiddo im asking about myself
Random player with having immature attitude.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Shadow.Jack^

• Fanatic
  • Polar Bear
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2020, 09:17:02 pm »
You are asking to public what they think about you, so I shared  my honest opinion about you in my previous reply.

DARK^SLAYER

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2020, 09:47:03 pm »
Yeah u and other players like u got a habit of making fake excuses just to embarrass other people if u dont have gud opinion about me then kindly dont say anything and keep ur stupid opinion with u kid ty!!
You are asking to public what they think about you, so I shared  my honest opinion about you in my previous reply.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2020, 09:48:58 pm by DARK^SLAYER »

Shadow.Jack^

• Fanatic
  • Polar Bear
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2020, 08:25:34 am »
Fake excuses? I would rather not reply to someone with fake opinions on him/her. Also, the way you replied me back has already proved who has kiddish mind. Don't expect from everyone to get his/her only positive opinion about you.

Trex

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • You will not win, cause I will not lose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2020, 08:45:50 am »
I believe this is not a place for arguments gentlemen.
You are supposed to drop your opinion about the guy who made the topic, not to start a fight..? also Dark Slayer ,the topic is in public, you made the topic and you must know that people got different point of view and you are here to see what people think of you not to rage on them mate, not a good start while having your application in process..

DARK^SLAYER

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2020, 11:08:54 am »
At least ur not the head of this forum so kindly shut up kid and what relpy huh? I just gave my honest opinion to u about urself if u dont have gud words to say to other people kindly remain quiet i believe they will also say u the same thing that kindly keep ur useless and kiddish opinion with u because other people has feelings about everyone that how they will feel if they give u the opinion as same as urs u were born without mind and heart thats why u gave ur useless opinion to me kid kindly focus on ur words u type next time
Fake excuses? I would rather not reply to someone with fake opinions on him/her. Also, the way you replied me back has already proved who has kiddish mind. Don't expect from everyone to get his/her only positive opinion about you.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2020, 11:13:13 am by DARK^SLAYER »