login
April 19, 2024, 05:43:06 pm

Author Topic: Describe your earliest memories from VCMP  (Read 31217 times)

Revolver

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
Re: Describe your earliest memories from VCMP
« Reply #75 on: September 17, 2013, 07:52:15 pm »
Dawzcock production presents:

So my history begins in September 2011 mens, once i had got new PC, i had installed a big fuckin bunch of a games, and ofc my love - Vice City <3. That times, i liked very much VC modding, and knew almost every VC mods site. So, looking for new VC mods, i came across Vice City Multiplayer, i had heard about MP mods on VC earlier, it was MTA, i even tried to install it once, but unfortunaly this shit didn't want to run :/

Sept, 2011
So, i had decided to install MP and to try to play :P, yeah i had got a luck and joined my first server, "Sky-City mens". OH YEAH, my parents weren't at home, and i had spent fucking all night, playing there (about 6-7 hrs, mens).
Yeh, i was a noob, and every time i spawned, i was getting spawnkilled by some fag, i wasn't able to kill him, so i had gone AFK to search some hacks or trainers for VC, and i had got (GUESS WHAT?) Trainer 2012, even when i was living 2011 (Back to the future, bitches)! Once, i spawned, that fag started to kill me again, but once he noticed my "Flying Power" started to cry in chat "Um, haxor, admen band plz". Eh, i was caught and banned ofc.

It was 6 AM rofl, and the next server i had gone on, was "Ka Deathmatch" mens. I had turned off the hacks, as there wasn't so big count of players, like on Sky-City. I had spent there about 2 hours, and met a one guy named "Spy7", he was speaking russian well (i didn't know english at that times at all), and when i asked him to help me, he gladly agreed. So, he told me almost everything about commands, rules and teached me to fight a bit (a jump with a shotgun). After a week of playing, i was feeling like a pro, lol.

Nov, 2011
I had got bored from Ka TDM, and started to play on "Russian Server", after a week of playing, i had successfully become an administrator of it, as i had helped newbies a lot with cmds, gameplay, etc. Playing there was a hidden part of my VC:MP history, because it was the most shameful one. After 2 months of my playing there (i didn't play anywhere except that server), there appeared the guy with a nickname "Werton". I had helped him a lot too, as well as i did with others, and he asked me to be his friend. OH YEAH, my first vcmp friend :DD, i remember how we were hanging out on spawn-place to kill noobs, driving vehicles, roleplaying, deathmatching. It was really fucking fun! Some time later, i had advised him to apply for a being an administrator. Admins knew about him, that he's friendly, helpful, and they accepted him. And we together started to administrate the server.

Dec, 2011
Everything here has the end, and my history isn't an exception. A week before the new year, we with my friends as well as usually were deathmatching with noobs, one of them was too angry, that we're killing him, and started to insult me (personally me, not my friend), i wasn't allowed to kick that piece of a shit, but my friend advised me to do that, cause he had seen that fag earlier, and he had known that he's insulting everyone, who kills him. So, i did it, and got reported on the next day, admins saw that it i did wrong, and they demoted me. I had asked about that, who had reported me, and found out that, it was my friend :(. I was disappointed and left VC:MP.

Apr, 2012
Well, i had decided to get back again in VC:MP, and started to play DM servers, mostly XE, as i didn't have good skills, so i started to watch videos with fights in VC:MP, where i had learnt everything about c-glitch, m60 tricks, fastswitch, etc. After some months of playing, i had got bored and started to script, yet a long time ago i had a dream to have my own VC:MP server. I was scripting at GUPS, what was a good guide for me with an examples of functions, commands, with good explanations, etc.

Sept, 2012
My ass wasn't active in VC:MP during the summer, as i had a lot of fucking work in the school(helping in school's renovation: cleaning the windows, paiting, etc) and RL problems. Finally came september, and dawz is back to VC:MP! So, flipping through VC:MP servers list, i came across Extreme Addicts, yeah, once i joined, i liked this server very much, and started to play there.

Oct-Dec, 2012
Yeah, i had opened the server finally! It was a little one, but had a good online, 4/16 average, sometimes i even saw 8-9/16. But, i decided to close server, because of i didn't see a future of it, and was lazy to make a new update. Time was going, but i still remain clanless. So i joined RL, it was my biggest mistake, and i had left after a week. I had applied to VU, and ofc got denied  >:D, because "OMFG Dawze! men u nub bad ettiatud en gaime  :'( :'(  :'(". Then tried to join TRC, and again got denied. I had a talk with Nadeem, and decided to join TZ mens, applied and got accepted as trainee. After 2.5 weeks i had left, cause of "not mei dreimam clen"

Jan, 2013
This month i was pretty active, mostly because of studies in my school were canceled for 3 weeks  O0 and my parents have gone to Austria  O0 O0. So, as usually playing EA, i had met morphine (i knew him before, but not too good), i found out that he's native russian-speaker, and after some days of cooperative playing, we had become friends. I've got an invitation to apply to TRC again, and YEAH WAS ACCEPTED.

Well, i've got nothing more to say, you know who i am now, so bye.
The End.  :)
« Last Edit: September 30, 2013, 05:17:36 pm by JackDawZ »
Informative Informative x 5 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor