login
March 28, 2024, 11:57:19 pm

Author Topic: Banathon 2k18  (Read 6536 times)

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Legend has been kicked from VU.
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2018, 09:25:11 am »
If you have evidence, there is absolutely no problem for banning the player

What krystianoo pointed out is that such evidence must be shown to every and each player banned or to the entire community as a way of transparency.

Banning players with no evidence isn't what should be done.
Agree Agree x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

Lilama

• Regular
  • z0rz0rz0r
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2018, 09:57:17 am »
If you are a hacker you know it yourself that you have, why the fuck should I tell you that sir you have used hacks in our server at Friday the 13th last month, we just got evidence and here it is, please look forward to it and tell me if the evidence is enough to ban you.
Thanks in advance we will be waiting for your reply so that we can proceed with the ban.
Sincerely
Administration.

Banning 100 players because they hacked is nothing wrong from my point of view.
Edit : We have evidence for all of the bans.
But if we share the way thought which we caught them then it will be nullified, just like the key press.
And why do you look curious about it krys ? And if we tell the hackers how we caught them, than its only matter of time that everyone will know the method we used.

What if your method is accusing also straight players lol, how would they defend their self when you just ban them and all you got to say "we prove it by our method" , you just saw ras accusing me up there for aimlock, i won't be surprised if you guys started accusing freak and fulton for f1, matrix and raiden for sg , oh wait, you guys also have smd who takes perfect headshots , what about accusing him? Ok lets accuse ferrari32 for sg aimlock and f1 that would make a sense.
The point is that you cant defend yourself when you even dont know why you got banned...
Agree Agree x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

killerkid

• Fanatic
  • Hello there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2018, 10:04:15 am »
:'( me also banned :'(
http://www.argonathrpg.eu/index.php?topic=124148.0
http://www.argonathrpg.eu/index.php?topic=124285.0
Bioz tell me, you get banned for armour hack or vehicle alter hp hacks and you didn’t use them and also you had no idea that the hacks were in your computer, you post an unban appeal , the admin says admit you used hacks.Will you fake admit you used hacks and destroy your reputation in the whole community? no right? Also the admins don’t have proof that you used hacks, all they have is anti cheat logs of the player getting banned.am i saying right? According to this
Banning players with no evidence isn't what should be done.
I never speak becoz i have saw and experienced that if a normal person who is not known by the people here speaks always gets replies of this type “fuck off,retard,kid” :-X

« Last Edit: May 10, 2018, 10:20:00 am by killerkid »
Funny Funny x 2 (list)

Do not pray for easy lives. Pray to be stronger men!

KingOfVC

• Fanatic
  • UwU
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2018, 11:00:53 am »
yea, you should provide evidence too. I rare playing vcmp and i get banned for aimlock? justice? my ass lah, pui!
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Current: RTV Developer
Past: EAD Scripter

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2018, 11:04:19 am »
Evidence only should be given to other server staff members and all server staff should work together to get rid of hackers.
Agree Agree x 1 Disagree Disagree x 2 Informative Informative x 1 (list)

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2018, 11:08:39 am »
Evidence only should be given to other server staff members and all server staff should work together to get rid of hackers.
I disagree. We all are members of this multiplayer-game community and we all have right to see or know, even discuss, why a specific player has been banned. If dont want to provide the evidence to all, atleast banned guys should see it and know why.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

KingOfVC

• Fanatic
  • UwU
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2018, 11:10:55 am »
sure lah, do whatever u want lah, u big clan can do whatever u want, but remember there is another 20+ servers player can play

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2018, 11:16:08 am »
Sure, let's share all evidence to public so hackers can find a way to fool server admins, you people come with such great ideas that's why aliens don't wanna visit our planet, EAD will not post evidence to public, and yes there are many servers you can play on such as your own, I'm sure CTF, LW, EC ain't dumb.
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Representing VU for Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 10, 2018, 11:27:11 am »
If you are a hacker you know it yourself that you have, why the fuck should I tell you that sir you have used hacks in our server at Friday the 13th last month, we just got evidence and here it is, please look forward to it and tell me if the evidence is enough to ban you.
Thanks in advance we will be waiting for your reply so that we can proceed with the ban.
Sincerely
Administration.

But if we share the way thought which we caught them then it will be nullified, just like the key press.
And why do you look curious about it krys ? And if we tell the hackers how we caught them, than its only matter of time that everyone will know the method we used.

This.

I thought this would be common sense for the rest but I guess it ain't so common. Now everyone ranting politics like they're fretting if they are on it smh.

Again, the list will remain anonymous and everyone subject to being banned has proof against them. This list wasn't done by word of mouth, nor was it done overnight, I processed every single one I caught individually and the tracking (for me) started from around December. This ain't some rushed thing krys.

Anyone I found questionable, I placed them on a watchlist (which also will remain anonymous) instead rather than ban. Those are the ones where their proof was inconclusive to me and open for discussion. I made no action against those persons. And as I said, anyone that was involved in testing under admin supervision of the respective servers were not considered. You'd have to be maliciously hacking.

So please take the insecurities somewhere else. It's either you trust me or you don't and clearly its the latter. What do you have to fear if you know you're innocent? That I'm going to make a biased decision cuz I don't like some people? Get away from me with that, nobody has time for that non-sense. You people like to promote drama and I'm not having it. We have Lily here wondering what the hell did he did obviously fretting his eyes out for all he knows could be nothing more than fluff, who knows? I know and he will know soon. I've chosen my words carefully, everyone innocent have nothing to fear. If you never touched a hack in your life, no false accusation will fall against you.

No ban was given out of mere logs like some key press. If you're banned, at least two evidence is against you, some of which are evidence I recorded myself and have never made publicly known, no one in VU, no one in any staff I work with, literally not on the internet. Public example of that is Odin3, known as KraKen. He's been hacking in front of me for weeks on CTF and I played stupid like I couldn't recognize a thing that was going on. I just recorded away...I have my own evidence of a before and after that I haven't posted anywhere against him. The rest of the community caught up to him on their own without my intervening and thus got himself banned.

Then, I have another example that I had on the watchlist. The community hasn't caught up with this person as yet as far as I can see but he also hacked right in front of me and I played fool against it. Later evidence against him gave me undeniable proof that he is indeed a hacker, and he is on the list awaiting his ban.

This is what I'm going to do and this is how everyone hacking maliciously is going to feel it. Whether it be my own clan members, whether it be my friends, my own staff members, I have no shred of partiality to anyone and I care not how it comes across to the public. Twist my words however you want to, analyze deeply however you want to, speculate however you want to, the public does not need to know anything and they won't know anything more from me, I have told enough.

The days of the guilty are numbered. End of story.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2018, 11:30:34 am by GangstaRas »
Winner Winner x 1 (list)

KingOfVC

• Fanatic
  • UwU
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 10, 2018, 11:42:54 am »
Sure, let's share all evidence to public so hackers can find a way to fool server admins, you people come with such great ideas that's why aliens don't wanna visit our planet, EAD will not post evidence to public, and yes there are many servers you can play on such as your own, I'm sure CTF, LW, EC ain't dumb.

CTF LW EC is same community, you can ban player across these server, but another vcmp community wont give fuck, you only can keep these hacker from your own community

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 10, 2018, 11:57:52 am »
It's a pretty simple situation. Right now, banning aimlock users is actually the least of our problems, you need to look at the big picture and figure out a way to root out aimlock by itself, as long as it can be used there will be users.

That being said, announcing a counter measure in public would lead to the creators changing 2 lines of code and just dodging our methods. There's no point in revealing a strategy to an opponent before attacking.

As for the ''private boards'', we really don't have much to hide to start with. In fact the most private thing he could have shared would be the members pictures, which we don't really give much of a fuck about. I highly doubt that Vlad the teletubbie can have a look at anyone's picture and laugh, since he's laughing material himself.

To summarize, our means are justified by our purpose.
Agree Agree x 3 Winner Winner x 5 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 10, 2018, 12:28:09 pm »
Sincerely
Administration.

What if your method is accusing also straight players lol, how would they defend their self when you just ban them and all you got to say "we prove it by our method" , you just saw ras accusing me up there for aimlock, i won't be surprised if you guys started accusing freak and fulton for f1, matrix and raiden for sg , oh wait, you guys also have smd who takes perfect headshots , what about accusing him? Ok lets accuse ferrari32 for sg aimlock and f1 that would make a sense.
The point is that you cant defend yourself when you even dont know why you got banned...
Because it can't.
Simple and straight :)

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 10, 2018, 12:44:50 pm »

CTF LW EC is same community, you can ban player across these server, but another vcmp community wont give fuck, you only can keep these hacker from your own community
Aaron and Sevrin are EAD admin as well EC admin, SuriAttacker is EAD admin as well LW Admin, Eddy and Juan both EAD admin as well CTF admin, so all I need to do is show them proof why WE banned these aimlockers including you, then others community will give fuck?

P.S forum administrator can we merge this topic? This was suppose to be a kick topic.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2018, 12:46:59 pm by WiLsOn »
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

SilenTKilleR

• Fanatic
  • 4everUF
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 10, 2018, 02:18:24 pm »
Said To Hear Well Good Luck in Future

Arsalan

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 10, 2018, 02:27:53 pm »
To summarize, our means are justified by our purpose.

You need to visit the doctor.

They interpret the law, assess the evidence presented, and control how hearings and trials unfold in their courtrooms. Most important of all, judges are impartial decision-makers in the pursuit of justice. We have what is known as an adversarial system of justice - legal cases are contests between opposing sides, which ensures that evidence and legal arguments will be fully and forcefully presented. - The judge is the "trier of fact," deciding whether the evidence is credible and which witnesses are telling the truth. Then the judge applies the law to these facts to determine whether a civil claim has been established on a balance of probabilities or whether there is proof beyond a reasonable doubt, in criminal cases, that the suspect is guilty.

These are examples of roles of the judge. If you're admin and don't know how to judge, then you are nothing to judge.