April 27, 2024, 02:10:25 pm

Author Topic: CTF - Management Biased?? VCMP community famous servers administration biased?  (Read 6152 times)

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
Well, I am already lazy to read such a topics it will take me months to read this and understand what is actually going on.

This shet topic is about Pakistani  arguing about whether they hacked or not, pretty much sums up everything, you know the reputation of PLs. for what i can understand.

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Me being a Pakistani didn't join PL because i know its not a safe community.

*ANOTHER VC-MP DRAMA* *sighs*

Gud luck
Sorry, bhai ko roza lg gya Tha :)
Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Radon

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile

Thanks for posting out in these videos my nick hhhhhhhhh
Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
oki , now i understood the situation... Killerx been an amazing staff member everywhere but if you leave that's your choice ,i'd say good luck.

and , VCMP is boring without dramas and VU forum is known for hosting dramas so far so lets enjoy with having some popcorns (ow sheeit , its ramadan , smell popcorns then)
« Last Edit: May 25, 2019, 08:25:50 pm by RoyStang »
Funny Funny x 2 Friendly Friendly x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
Can you tell me plot of the movie?
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

lederhos

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile

tony stark dies
Funny Funny x 4 Winner Winner x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

[0] [VU]BliTz: lederhoes sounds like trump

credits to ponky ponky

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile

tony stark dies
Right in my heart bro...fuck you

/Logout
Funny Funny x 10 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

Lawrence

• View Profile

Such a cheap move, talking nicely with us and being snake in private boards, well played. This shows how cheap you guys are. Well done, claps.

Oh come on, Show me a single fake report which was made intentionally just to get you banned. Go with the facts, this isn't your fucking shop where you put excuses to the others. We could have leaked this before but timings dude timings. Your real face is this na? that's your standard?
« Last Edit: May 26, 2019, 04:10:17 am by Lawrence »
Winner Winner x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

mairee

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Well, I am already lazy to read such a topics it will take me months to read this and understand what is actually going on.

This shet topic is about Pakistani  arguing about whether they hacked or not, pretty much sums up everything, you know the reputation of PLs. for what i can understand.

Gud luck
It's more than a safe community.
Agree Agree x 2 Disagree Disagree x 1 Funny Funny x 4 Winner Winner x 5 Friendly Friendly x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD

Thomas

• Crazy Man
  • Death awaits you always
    • View Profile

Gud luck

Not really, It is the safe place for Pakistani's if you trust me, Friendly with friends and they stand for each other in everything it is more like a family. I don't want to explain more becuz i don't like long posts :)
every PL would say that, please look at it from other's perspective, its not safe, Clan internal data can be leaked.

You're a VU first, don't forget that.

Edit: No personal attacks, i just feel that its like being in 2 clans at once.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2019, 08:41:33 am by Thomas »
Agree Agree x 2 Disagree Disagree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)

Vice War 8 Developer
Vice War 8 Web Master
Playing VC-MP Since 2009
Representing Miami Killers.
T4iVi3R | HeisenBerg | Thomas | Tom4S

Davut^

• Regular
    • View Profile

Gud luck

Not really, It is the safe place for Pakistani's if you trust me, Friendly with friends and they stand for each other in everything it is more like a family. I don't want to explain more becuz i don't like long posts :)
every PL would say that, please look at it from other's perspective, its not safe, Clan internal data can be leaked.

Edit: No personal attacks, i just feel that its like being in 2 clans at once.
First of all, I would suggest you to clam your tits down and throw away all your hate against PL and secondly; PL is not only a gang of VCMP but it is a gang in multi - games. When we created our family, it was decided that always clan would be prefered over our family. Furthur more if you say about 'clan leaking stuff' then let me tell you that only a dissloyal person does that kind of trick or a person who tries to be oversmary that he/she would betray but from depth of his/her inside he/she decides not to.
For your information we only choose a person for PL who is loyal. Now loyality is shown by a person by seeing his/her past. I don't have anything else to say. Peace!

Edit: you're on our discord channel, we usually play VCMP on servers you know, why don't you come visit us to confirm your missunderstandings? and I think that same was offered to another vu member by sevrin.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2019, 10:37:51 am by Davut^ »
Agree Agree x 1 Disagree Disagree x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

SMD

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Don't teach Father how to make children!Lol Movies
    • View Profile

Gud luck

I don't really know why you bringing VU in here? If you think that i am giving first priority to PL in vcmp then you are wrong, My first priority is always VU.
Pwnt Pwnt x 4 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Credits : KocKex

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile

Gud luck

I don't really know why you bringing VU in here? If you think that i am giving first priority to PL in vcmp then you are wrong, My first priority is always VU.
Agree with smd, if you have ever joined us in voicechat then that reply was not expected at all. Though, we are completely friendly even with enemies unless they attack. About clans and leaking things, most of PLs have their clans as first priority unless they join clans after PL, its upto players that what priorities they wanna put. We don't focus on players' clan, we only think about a person and invite him to the gang so there's no shit like leaking boards etc.
Every VU in PL, keeps it to it and gives priorities to VU as first one. Alot better community than making memes on someone's real life pictures. :)
Also we don't make bombs and never plans to bomb someone's country, so yeah its safe :)
« Last Edit: May 26, 2019, 03:09:57 pm by GoRcEE »
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 3 Informative Informative x 1 Friendly Friendly x 2 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

Tim1997

• Regular
  • Aspire Moskvish
    • View Profile
There are many players who at first sight dont feel attraction towards us and trust me once they start spending time with us once they team up with us in other games more than vice city multiplayer they wish to stay with us and there is still a long pending list who wants to join PL because theya re attracted towards us its definitely due to our hospitality and kind behaviour towards them we stand for each other and we aint leaving that ever, about clans these clans do stand in vice city and i totally give them priority in vcmp.
About thomas bro after all what ever you have said still come and join our voice channel i think you will get satisfied to us within a week or less.
Agree Agree x 4 Winner Winner x 2 Artistic Artistic x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Silent

• Fanatic
  • Chainsaw and Spaz better than Any Explosives
    • View Profile
Basically some guys take things a bit too seriously. Doom Killer banned me because I crtitisized his server which is just sad tbh
Funny Funny x 5 Winner Winner x 1 (list)

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
  • we just here for ripmemes.
    • View Profile
Basically some guys take things a bit too seriously. Doom Killer banned me because I crtitisized his server which is just sad tbh
maybe you didn't "crititisize" his server the right way, or maybe you are a bad "crititic", I don't know you choose man this is confusing  :D
Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري