login
May 02, 2024, 07:20:47 pm

Author Topic: Application - Dezo  (Read 2278 times)

Dezo

• View Profile
Application - Dezo
« on: April 21, 2014, 12:18:12 pm »
 :-\Which game are you applying for, VC:MP, SA:MP, LU or all?: VC:MP

Nick: Dezo

Previous Nicks: ,KratoSs,Lee,BlackOut etc...

Timezone/Country: UTC-00:00

Do you speak English? Yes

Time you have played vcmp/samp: Since 2010 (4 years)

Previous clans: VR:Left PLK:Left SK:Closed Ru:Left DZ:Inactive TZ:Left

Do you use mIRC: Yes (DezoV4)

Why you want to join VU: I really want to join this wonderfull clan.Because have a good players that why i want a chance.

Favourite weapon: Stubby,Python,m60,Laser

Which VUs do you know: Riders,Anarki,Eazy,Deso,Fercho

Would you be interested in competing in clan wars?: Sure.

« Last Edit: April 25, 2014, 09:55:40 am by Thijn »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

RobinX

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
  • No looking here! - Personal
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Dezo
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2014, 01:36:23 pm »
Not yet.......
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

-TomZ^ Creationz

Thijn

• Forum Administrator
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2014, 04:43:52 pm »

Can't even wait for 3 days, 2 of which are days you should spend with your family, to get your application accepted for posting.

Are you kidding me?

No.
Agree Agree x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 2 Informative Informative x 1 (list)

I'm not totally useless,
I can be used as an bad example ;)

"Never do Today, What you can do Tomorrow"

Deadmau5

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Real Madrid!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2014, 04:56:03 pm »
Hmmm No.
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

If you didnt receive an invite yet, means they don't want you. :-X By aXXo

Dezo

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2014, 05:27:41 pm »
@Thijn:that why you give a negative vote? anyways your vote respected
@Deadmau: a raison please?

Thijn

• Forum Administrator
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2014, 05:58:36 pm »
Yes, that's why Dezo.

I don't vote based on what you do in VCMP, simply because I spend way too less time to be able to judge anyone on that. I vote on what I see of you on forums or IRC.

We are more then a few people who play a game with a tag before their name. You need to be able to behave normally anywhere, not just ingame.
Agree Agree x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

I'm not totally useless,
I can be used as an bad example ;)

"Never do Today, What you can do Tomorrow"

Dezo

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2014, 06:15:43 pm »
@thijn:That remains your judgment and not judgmental in any rating remains the best choice for the player that you want in your clan, I do not force you to judge the way that I want.

Cato

• Cheers!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2014, 08:00:57 pm »
Grr , ZIADAX...

mk.vc-mp.net/forum/denied-applications/batch's-application/

^ , Credits to my brother.

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2014, 08:04:58 pm »
@thijn:That remains your judgment and not judgmental in any rating remains the best choice for the player that you want in your clan, I do not force you to judge the way that I want.
What the bloody hell did you just say..
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 2 (list)

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Fercho

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2014, 08:34:13 pm »
No. And I think that you should change your nickname, there's another guy with it and he is a VU member.

Anarki

• Crazy Man
  • True Street Kings
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2014, 01:22:40 am »
So many clans :/
Dude, think before make an application. You applied in a lot of clans and i see that you don't have patient.
Im sorry, No.

razor

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2014, 09:27:44 am »
Nah.

Dezo

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2014, 09:36:51 am »
@Cato: I have discussed the problems with Marks on this subject and coincidence Marks works at Maroc Telecom and knows a lot in IP's and reached a result, if we were in the same city as possible to get the same IP.

@Fercho: Changing names is not something difficult to control and may not be someone who does not know it's not something in the ethics and skills in any case, I do not mean to insult I just advise you not to judge a person does not know anything about him and thank you for your understanding.

@Anarki: np bro, your vote respected from me, i want to ask you about thing, can you give me the links of the clans where i make many applications?

@Ferrari32: Maybe Thijn has understood me.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2014, 09:41:40 am by Dezo »

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2014, 02:11:43 pm »
I highly doubt that mate, I speak English pretty well, and your sentence looked pretty much like a bunch of random words put together with no actual meaning or purpose.
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Cato

• Cheers!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2014, 06:35:24 pm »
@Cato: I have discussed the problems with Marks on this subject and coincidence Marks works at Maroc Telecom and knows a lot in IP's and reached a result, if we were in the same city as possible to get the same IP.

@Fercho: Changing names is not something difficult to control and may not be someone who does not know it's not something in the ethics and skills in any case, I do not mean to insult I just advise you not to judge a person does not know anything about him and thank you for your understanding.

@Anarki: np bro, your vote respected from me, i want to ask you about thing, can you give me the links of the clans where i make many applications?

Well , I don't understand what you're saying between

You're just embarrassing yourself now. Here's a few "coincidences" between the fake XaiX, Ayz, and Batch  AKA Ziadax. All of them have:

- The exact same ISP (Maroc Telecom)
- The same subnets/IP ranges
- The same email domain (@outlook.fr, except Ayz which is @live.fr which is still pretty similar)
- The same email format near the end ( it always ends with "Year@outlook.fr" like this---> kratos2012@outlook.fr, Xaix2013@outlook.fr. And the @live.fr email ends with 2013@live.fr)

It's pretty obvious, ffs even the english errors are the same....
So hello again and goodbye, because you've just earned yourself a 3 month ban. Next time it will be a permanent ban. And if I catch you trying to evade this ban before it expires, I will permban you.

Denied.

You're ZIADAX and you used many nicks of old dz members same country same timezone
« Last Edit: April 22, 2014, 06:37:11 pm by Cato »

^ , Credits to my brother.